It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Oil Platform exploiding in the Gulf evidence of a major Terrorist conspiracy in the last decade?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Well,

For the ones of you that don't know anything about me I am known in the ATS community, as well as in BTS, due to my threads as a sort of visionary, successful forecaster, acute analyst, prophet of modern times, psychic or seer, whatever you can associate to predict the future with an acceptable precision according with your scheme of values or convictions.

I have been posting my predictions either in abovetopsecret prophecies forum or in Belowtopsecret dreams forum since the beginning of 2007.

From some minutes ago I started to be contacted by many known people among my recurrent readers that almost hysteric are asking me if I could perceive what is going on with this second explosion of the a GAs rig at the Gulf of Mexico.

This seems to be without doubt one of the most surrealist events I ever have seen in my life, possibly only overcomen by the 11 of Sept of 2001. I know this is a genuine conundrum that perhaps have more sides to evaluate than many other problems I ever tried to decipher, but I promise I will do my best effort to clarify it.

Pls check the reports:

www.miamiherald.com...

www.truth-out.org... o+u+t+%7C+News+Politics%29

Of course at present there is no enough information in the media that can give us a clear idea of what was the root cause of this explosion, but taking in account that the same company in the same area of the Gulf, also infront of Loiusiana coast, had another very similar issue this sound really terrible and intriguing, and the possibility of a conspiracy emerge as the most plausible.

What is going on with those oil Platforms? Why is this happening specially with the oil extraction technology in these days?

The law of probabilities shows that something must be extremly wrong here, it is not possible just by chance to have this kind of coincidence.

Is this a major technological issue, something that make us remember the story of the so famous comet British airplanes that one after one started to fall in the skies on the 1960's as a consequence of a manufactory problem?

Can be these accidents really what they look? is it possibly that this were infact some kind of acts of Terrorism in the USA?

Well as I told you it is even for a person like me to soon to arrive to conclusions but I think the correct place to open this thread in ATS is in the 9/11 conspiracy forum since this have happened few days before the ninth aniversary of that tragic event and since if this was a terrorist act it is not so difficult to make a list of possible criminal organizations interested to perform it.

( Remember that GB is the principal ally of the USA in the middle east conflict)

However, let me point that this can be also another type of terrorism, since this is happening precisely when the reports showed that the prices of gas were dramatically falling in the market:

www.dailyfinance.com...

So who can be behind this act?

Are we living in the time of a major Oil speculation war in the USA?

It was not enough all the damage that the so high prices of Gas three years ago did over the American Economy to still have groups conspiring to boost them again at any cost ?

The point is that in my own predictions for the years 2010 and 2011 released at the begining of this year I pointed clearly that I foresaw the incoming of another terrorist wave in the USA.

The thread is of course open for the free discussion of all the members of ATS and BTS.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 9/2/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
Few minutes ago I have been contacted by many known people that almost hysteric are asking me if I can perceive what is going on with this second explosion of the BP GAs rig at the Gulf of Mexico.

reply to post by The angel of light

I don't think this is operated by BP. I thought it was a different company...

I am pretty sure it is owned by Houston-based Mariner Energy.

Where did you see that BP owned this platform?

[edit on 2/9/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Hi Chamberf,

Yes probably you are quite right, this is another company rig, possibly we were really confused in part for the constant comparision in between this issue and the one of April on the media reports.

I am trying to identify the company owning this platform.

My first intuition is to think also in some kind of natural phenomenon that can explain this coincidence occuring in the area, otherwise the hypothesis of the Terrorist act remains as the most acceptable.

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Couldn't you feel or sense with your psychic powers what company it was?

You said you are a seer. So did you see that this would happen? Did you know the moment it happened? Did you see what platform it was or who owned it?

Now it seems that you re-wrote most of your OP...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Sorry for the double post... the latest information is posted below.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by OceanStone]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Here's an updated one....

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Well the answer to the most relevant of your questions, the one of the connection with Sept 11th 2001 terrorist acts comes directly of the double coincidence that this is happening with recurrence over a so sensible sector of the economy, the speculation on the prices of Oil was all the time extremly connected with the arrival of the economical recession of USA, as well with the Iraq war, that was , as a everybody knows, a direct consequence of that terrorist attack.

Let me put this in a logic reasoning conceptual map:

1) Sept 11th 2001 implies --->war in Afganistan and laterly in Iraq,

2) War in Iraq implies ---> free entrance of an unusual amount of cheap oil to the states,

3) That oil was stored with speculative purposes by various imporant conomical groups in the USA,

4) That speculative manipulation implies ---> the boosting of gas prices in the market in 2007,

5) That abnormal increase on gas prices implies --> an uncontrable inflaction of transportation costs in the States,

6) Now being the USA a mercantile economy the result at the very end is contraction of the damand on many sectors, including reduction of capacity of payment of mortgage for many American families & expansion of the credit bejond natural limits.

7) Finally result ----> The mess of recession we have at present.

Excuseme, am I clear, is this algorithm understandable ?

So, the possibility that this can be a new genre of terrorism, economical one, appears as a very interesting hypothesis and well also there is the additional ingredient that this have happened extremly close to the new aniversary of the Sept 11th tragedy.

Thanks for your questions,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Why aren't the questions about your abilities relevant??

After all, you are the one that brought them up in your OP....

Well for the ones of you that don't know anything about me I am a psychic or seer that use to post in abovetopsecret prophecies forum and in Belowtopsecret dreams forum.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Well, this something I am sure you are perfectly able to answer to yourself without my help, after all those questions were yours, I only mentioned those skills to explain why I was contacted to express my thoughts about this event today, nothing else, nothing more.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Well, this something I am sure you are perfectly able to answer to yourself without my help, after all those questions were yours, I only mentioned those skills to explain why I was contacted to express my thoughts about this event today, nothing else, nothing more.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

Yes you are correct. I already know the answer to my questions about your "abilities".
I just wanted to see what you had to say about them...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Well sir, just give a glance to my profile and check the amount, the quality and the precission of my past predictions along the last four years either in economy, politics, sociology or natural events at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I am going to let those threads to talk by themselves to you about me.

And perhaps You can arrive to your own conclusions if we are talking of "abilities" or abilities in this case.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This second rig explosion is a government manufactured excuse to put a ban on ALL oil and natural gas drilling in the Gulf and maybe all our coasts. This is just the way of pushing the "green" agenda.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I too am a little confused of the placement, though since its here, and I cant move it..

you coulda mentioned its 9 days till 9/11, not just soon.

in regard to your ability, which may or not be relavant to the situation, I suppose would have to wait and see what your information will be as more is known.

terrorism though? I didnt think its called terrorism when governments and corporations do it... theres another word for it... not terrorism.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

After all, you are the one that brought them up in your OP....

Well for the ones of you that don't know anything about me I am a psychic or seer that use to post in abovetopsecret prophecies forum and in Belowtopsecret dreams forum.

The sun could be heating things up not just on the surface, but deep underground. It heats like a microwave oven, too. From the inside out. Pressures are building up and will keep building until the solar max. That's what I "see".

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

terrorism though? I didnt think its called terrorism when governments and corporations do it... theres another word for it... not terrorism.

Well Myendica,

Something is sure, and that is the very first flash of my sixth sense in connection with it, I preceive that this business, whatever aspect is going to acquire in the following days or weeks will become an actual pandora box, and as so anything can emerge from its interior, I mean almost any grave conspiracy can be linked with it.

It is part of my ability to try to foresee in the middle of the turmoil that we are going to experience, as a consequence of this new issue in the gulf, toward what new economical and political scenarios this event will push us.

Let me say openly that at present I am trying just to feel for the size and form of the package that appear almost at the top of the box the kind of monster that could be contained inside.

I confess that this task is not only complex but even scaring in some moments if not at least intriguing.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I am trying to identify the company owning this platform. My first intuition is to think also in some kind of natural phenomenon that can explain this

Which is it? You sound like you had two very different "first intuitions" or "

the very first flash of my sixth sense in connection with it,
...thoughts.

One is a "natural phenomenon" and the other is

almost any grave conspiracy can be linked with it.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I work on the gulf coast of La. I know the boats, and a few of the guys who work on those boats of which were involved in the rescue of those 13 men. One of the boats involved was the M/V Crystal Skye. From what I'm hearing right here, right now, this accident is not nearly the size and scope of the deep water horizon.

The Rig workers are safe, the fire is out, ALL 7 wells of which the platform was producing from were successfully closed and I'm pretty sure there no free flowing going on. There was a thin 1 mile long sheen for a few hours, but now it's breaking up. The oil that spilled came from the storage tanks on the rig used for separating the hydrocarbons.

BTW, a few months ago during the middle of BP's first attempted top kill three ring circus show, there was another top kill for another company going on. That companies top kill was succesfully done and shut-in within a week. This kind of stuff just happens from time to time down here.

If the news media makes a big deal about this then I know that we are being manipulated into a false recession by the govt imposed moratorium.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'm on fence here about conspiracy. Though I'd say, buy stock in them. preferably before the morning. It will shoot back up, and you could make a quick short term gain. Though only if you are money grubbing, I don't necessarily recommend oil companies.

edit: I base that on the charts, and how the news has gone throughout the day, and how BP is already somewhat steady after their far worse debacle.

edit: I mean my 6th sense
[edit on 2-9-2010 by Myendica]

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Which is it? You sound like you had two very different "first intuitions" or "
thoughts"

Not at all chamber,

One thing I have perceived since the begining is that the inner presure of the gas stored together with the petroleum in the underground may be incresing to very dangerous levels due to natural causes, that would explain why this two issues have occured in two different platforms but in the same coast.

Now, what means this?

When there is a lot of motion of the magma inside of the earth it is typically this kind of effect, this might be a clear signal that there is some seismic event comming not so far for the area of Loiusiana, something that would not surprise me, there is real risk for all the mississipi basin due to a great very old tectonic fault running under it.

Now, about my other intuition is merely complement of this one, since one thing is what it can be naturally occuring, either if this hypothesis becomes true or not, and other very different the way in which this issue will me used by the media to distort the reality conveniently from one or other side of the political spectrum.

So, by sure I am feeling that this will be utilized by many sectors, in to fundamental ways:

Either to try to boost the gasoline prices artificially using speculation over panic of the public before the next congress election, something that The Republican party needs to make more grave the recession the necessary to win on it,

or

To the contrary will be used too by the Democratic side to show that the companies in the gulf are following since April a sort of machiavelian game together with the extreme right to try to boicot the effort of the goverment to maintain the gas prices low enough to allow the recovering of the Economy before the election.

Thanks for your smart questions,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 9/3/2010 by The angel of light]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Mariner has BP and Enron ties. We are seeing terrorists in action here. Wall St. Terrorists! I know that they're all on holiday, but these slimy,little scumbags are all hiding in a cave somewhere...in the Catskills. They probably have some kind of derrivative, uber-secret, sociopathic financial instrument of mass destruction. They'll send no communique. No demands. They have no manifesto, save avarice to the most obscene degree. Peace

top topics

join