It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you feel any different? (after the chemtrails)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Has anyone else experienced the followng:

I have always noticed the condition of the sky; whether it is clear or cloudy. I have especially noticed when it is full of pollution and crap like chemtrails. Lately I have noticed something else.

I take mind to my own physical condition at any given point in time. I watch what I eat and train regularly. I’m not fanatical but I am mindful. Suffice to say, I know how I feel. Anyway I have noticed that every time there is a day of chemtrail grid spraying, like on the day of 1 Sept. 2010 over Holland; when it was especially horrible. A nice blue sky turned into white haze falling down on me. And later in the night, and now (the next day) I have a mild headache. I am feeling congested in an abnormally uncomfortable – but not debilitating way. I wake up sneezing and also through the day. I feel a little bit slower; and in several ways. This is not the fist time, which is one reason I actually started to put it together. I hate to see a nice sky turned to muck, and I don't normally feel ill to often. But this is what I have noticed, these things go together. I am just wondering. Is there anyone else that has noticed a correlation between a heavy day of spraying and their physical feeling? Well that’s all. Ciao 4 now, RDDS…

[edit on 2/9/2010 by revdrdrsunshine]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Yep, I feel the same only tired & sleepy, too. Just totally washed-out feeling. No energy at all. I do think there is some correlation, and found out the main "ingredients" in chemtrails are barium and aluminum oxides.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It is now 18:39 hrs in Holland. And the skies are filled with grids and grime. Helaas, dit is een grote crime. I can almost see a sheen on the sky. A unnatural rainbow now catches my eye. I can see a plane now. Always they fly very high. Above the crusing altitudes I'd guess. Always they are white. And they are always.. always for some reason it seems... silent. It's interesting that I am looking at one trail now and as it drips down into a recent haze cloud from and earlier spray, it casts a chemtrail "shadow". A dark line of separation. At this moment the entire sky that was blue is beginning to fill with the white ghostly whisp as the chemicals dissapaite. This is not a normal vapor.. this is a mist of dread. And whatever you might think, I know that this is not good for my head. And we all go about our day.. Nothing we can do anyway... but I must say, that this is a very disturbing air today. Ciao 4 now... RDDS...

join