It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is my interpretation of Fox News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Faux Noise = Abusive husband
American Public = Pleading wife
Horton = Faux Noise viewers

It's funny, just laugh. But you have to admit it is rather close in comparison right?

[edit on 9/2/2010 by Misoir]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Not one single reply?

No attacks? No laughs?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
lol just about as important as the majority of these threads...

good post.. i laughed silently xD

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by matt4GA
lol just about as important as the majority of these threads...

good post.. i laughed silently xD

What exactly is that first sentence supposed to mean?

Yeah I laughed plenty, it is really funny when you think about it.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I just feel ATS isn't really AboveTopSecret...

No insults intended it just seems like there's so much static(useless threads) that threads with real importance are sometimes brushed aside and forgotten.

does anyone else get that feeling or is it just me?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by matt4GA
I just feel ATS isn't really AboveTopSecret...

No insults intended it just seems like there's so much static(useless threads) that threads with real importance are sometimes brushed aside and forgotten.

does anyone else get that feeling or is it just me?

I 100% agree with you. But if you can't stop them... join them.

I would prefer only important conspiracies be in AboveTopSecret and everything else should be sent to BTS.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I really don't get all the fox news bashing. I'm not expecting everyone to love it or even watch it and I'll be the first to admit Sean Hannity is a Republican a## kisser and I only watch while I get ready for work in the morning. My problem is how are they anymore full of sh** than CNN or MSNBC? Is it because 75% of the coverage is not slanted positively towards the left? If you don't like the programs or the channel you have one easy solution, you can go watch Olbermann and Matthews for your liberal and progressive fixes.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

Telling a Paleoconservative he is a Liberal or Progressive, if that isn't a big mistake.

Okay so I am supposed to leave FAUX Noise alone because you think I should be picking on someone else?

Get over it! The freaking thing was meant to be funny above all else, then it is supposed to mean a connection to Faux Noise, take a freaking Xanax or something.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I wish I had one, maybe it's because I hate family guy.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
reply to post by Misoir

I wish I had one, maybe it's because I hate family guy.

Thanks for reminding me, I need to set my tivo for the episodes tonight.

Well... to each his own.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I'm old school and watch South park, Family Guy has it's moments but to me no other toon has come close to pushing the envelope than SP. I will say that they were cowardly with backing down over the Mohamed episode, they have no problems bashing the other religions.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

I was always a South Park fan until lately. I am getting sick of today's television shows, they just don't seem down to earth anymore. I like the old episodes of SP and I also like King of the Hill, but it was cancelled.

I try and keep the shows old school, but not too old. I ike the '90s shows like Married with Children, Roseanne, South Park, Simpsons, That '70s Show, etc...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I agree with the comments. I also think the reason ATS is losing it's substance, is because there are now way too many freaks frequenting the boards.

I was appalled to read some of the posts on the Deepwater Horizon "up to the minute" forum.

Such as "OMG it's gonna explode".

ATS is way down in my estimations now. Unfortunately, the masses are ruining the vibe.

new topics

top topics

join