It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another oil rig explodes in gulf of mexico 9-2-10

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

Wrong wrong and wrong...........Bush the oil man deregulated the oil industry and Obama is trying to start regulating them again however he has a senate and congress of pretend democrats that are really republicans in wolves (oooops I mean republican skins).

Okay now I'll don my flame suit cause I know the flaming is coming.

But, everyone is intitled to an opinion.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

I think he was meaning the economy.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyr Sog
Better start searching the gulf waters for an enemy sub or a band of saboteurs roaming about.

No kidding. Seems fishy that oil rigs are suddenly blowing up with such frequency. Makes me think there's something afoot...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cb0688
I don't know much about drilling...but if the well wasn't active, then why were there people on it???

and how does a non active rig explode and cause a sheet of oil west of the GOP.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
here is just something to think about. I know it is a little out there, but this is a conspiracy site

U.S. drones to watch entire Mexico border from Sept 1

That puts the predator drone within range.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

This will that blew was one that is a permanent well. It drills into the surface below 400ft, so it's no where near as deep as the one before.

The story is being broadcast over Louisiana radio, and it was said that of the 13 that 12 were fine and 1 was transported to a certain hospital (I can't remember the name) with "undisclosed injuries" or something like that. Pretty funny that now they say all 13 are fine. How do you explain that? I mean, either someone went to the hospital or not.

Anyway, who knows, this could have been deliberate or staged for political purposes... OR my view is that this could be a coincidence and this would have been much more "under the radar" and we would have not even given it much notice (if any) had the Deepwater Horizon rig not caused the leak months earlier.

Let's just remember to consider these "accidents" may have had political "hands" doing some fiddling to make the upcoming November elections more useful for either side (D or R). You can be sure each side will be pointing the finger at the other. I hate to speculate that this may be the case since people did die in the earlier one, but I don't think many of us would say it's wrong to speculate.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Originally posted by Alien Mind
darn you beat me to it by a couple of minutes. I fear this is going to give obama leaverge to place a longer ban on offshore drilling.

Offshore drilling SHOULD be banned.

There's no debate about it. If you care about our fragile planet, you'd support a cleaner energy process...not a plan to drill in our planet for it's blood.

Of course we do. we as a people are a vampiric, parasitic lot.

And people wonder why aliens dont just land on the white house lawn and make themselves known. Look at what we do to our planet! Would you want to have anything to do with a creature like us?

I'll leave you all with a quote from the oldest vampire known to man, the legendary 3000 year old, who resides in Mississippi.

"What kind of a creature goes out of its way to destroy its own home?Global warming, perpetual war, toxic waste, child labor, torture, genocide... that's a small price to pay for your SUVs and your flat screen TVs, your blood diamonds, your designer jeans, your absurd garish McMansions. Futile symbols of permanence to quell your quivering, spineless souls. "

-Russell Edgington

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Takamuri

/*checks

Yup still ATS in the adress bar so I guess you could be onto something

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

You remind me of a movie I saw with Jim Carrie, think it ws called 27.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
There is no excuse for this be it human or otherwise.
There is no money anywhere we are living in debt. Cut corners, don't do close inspections and don't even think about all that highly corrosive salt that exist deep in the gulf of Mexico.
For God sake leave your car at the gulf for weeks let it just sit, don't wash it and see how it will start rusting. This is a known fact to people that live on the coast and has been since I been on this earth. If you want your paint job sandblasted leave it uncovered.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
i havent read through all the posts yet, so someone else may have already said this, but theres a hurricane goin on right now too, you think itll pick up the oil from the spill? or are they not even in the same area

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind

Originally posted by jtma508
reply to post by Alien Mind

Now why in God's name should we suspend drilling in the Gulf? I mean what an idiot Obama is. So what if two GOM rigs exploded in 6mos. Accidents happen. Full speed ahead I say! Drill baby drill! Screw the environment. I can't drive my Suburban on any damned environment.
These frigging tree hugging twits are wrecking this country.

Looks like we got a funny man here, Everybody laugh at the funny man lol.

AM, its not funny. He's not funny. He is one of millions that don't know trees give him oxygen to breathe. He is one of those who honestly thinks he will survive if all the trees are gone and his Suburban still has air conditioning, he will be ok.
OK maybe he's just being sarcastic. But the scary thing is there are people that do think this way. I run into them all the time and they really don't know that oxygen doesn't create itself. Sadder still is that we make jokes out of such beliefs instead of questioning why people have them in the first place.
I don't know, maybe I should just go back to watching the boob tube. Same stuff on here now anyway.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OceanStone
Now a mile-long sheen.... just lovely...

“GRAND ISLE, La. — A mile-long sheen is now visible where an offshore petroleum platform exploded and burned Thursday off Louisiana, the Coast Guard said.”

www.msnbc.msn.com...

This lets us understand why BP used corexit fter being told not to. If it was not broken down and dispesed under the ocean it would cover 1000% more area. In fact if no corexit was used we would most likley not see water in the gulf, only a sheet of oil.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Remember that Illuminati card game..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d429978751cf.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
this also sounds like a case of someone not wanting to play the game. bobby jindal does not want to suspend drilling in the gulf

Here

so the next day they give him another reason.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Remember that Illuminati card game..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d429978751cf.jpg[/atsimg]

The card could resemble any oil spill, to be honest.

The Sea Star Oil Spill in the Gulf of Oman where over 30 million gallons were leaked

Odyssey Oil Spill off the coast of Nova Scotia. 40 million gallons spilled.

M/T Haven Tanker Oil Spill. 45 Million Gallons spilled.

The list continues.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
"Apache Corporation NYSE: APA is an American independent oil and gas corporation. It is headquartered in 1 Post Oak Central in the Uptown district of Houston, Texas."]
So when BP had an rig blow all the americans kept reffering it to BRITISH Petroleum, as if the British population intended to destroy the wildlife.

Well its us Brits turn to blame the American population for being so careless and wrecking the wonderfull wildlife!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
jurist.org...

The LA Federal Judge ruled yesterday. Explosion today. Unconfirmed reports I've heard, not seen anything in writing, there is another slick.

Too coincidental for me. Peace all!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Why is this posted in the BP section?

This isnt a BP rig

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I'm the one who called for a colossal event on April 19- 22 2010...When the first oil rig exploded...
On Glp you can find my thread " The normality ends September 1 " where I described my weird feeling and a very weird experience...

On September 1 I woke up and a line of blood came out from my nose and went directly through my neck and crossing my necklace where I have a cross, and down to my belly...

Link or it never happened, good story though.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join