It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another oil rig explodes in gulf of mexico 9-2-10

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You know. I hope you don't show sympathy to fathers/mothers that are allowing their kids to play in these wastelands. I'm a father of 3, NO WHERE near the Gulf Coast, but plenty of knowledge and information therein to say that the EPA is FOS.

Moreover, I have absolutely no sympathy for the women in bathing suits lying out in the beach with tar balls sticking to their arses. That's their problem! Maybe they're in denial or something, who knows....

But for me to feel pity for them to go out to a plagued area, is pure idiocy. It's pretty simple. Visit www.abovetopsecret.com for the truth, and after reading and educating the masses, maybe, just maybe, they'll think more clearly!!!!!!

No offense to the beach-goers! I'm just saying......

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Sorry Sir, we didn't blow the rig in time... Hurricane Earl is already heading up the coast.
-Damn it Jim!! Oh well, try again before the next hurricane.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JayXBraun

We'll have to watch for some deliciously refreshing acid rain, and other possible changes in the next several weeks. I'm on the east coast, and supposedly getting hit tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Keep your eyes pealed folks.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyr Sog
Better start searching the gulf waters for an enemy sub or a band of saboteurs roaming about.

Better begin that search at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Offshore drilling SHOULD be banned.

There's no debate about it. If you care about our fragile planet, you'd support a cleaner energy process...not a plan to drill in our planet for it's blood.

I completely agree. Have we not learned our lesson from the Gulf spill?

Regardless of it being on purpose/planned or it being an accident - it doesn't matter, period.

We know how bad oil is (let alone the chemicals used to clean it up) to our environment so keeping oil away from our water, which ends up in the water table and our drinking water and such, is the safest thing we can do.

But we all know that money + greed is what the elite need to feed [on] to stay strong. One day their impact on this [our] planet will be irreversible, in fact it already is it's just a matter of how quickly they keep it up and how much more mother nature keeps hitting back.

I hope off shore drilling is stopped and I hope those in charge of all the damage done because of it pay for what they have done to all the dead animals, sick people, and those who've lost their jobs etc...

Free/clean energy>OIL

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I Haven't seen anything on the news yet, When will this event become internationally available?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
yet another accident with so humble coverage in mainstream media
however, fact of its appearance is quite curious, & shows once again far non-standard situation in that area

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mountainmeg

Agreed. The link to that ruling is here again (previously posted pg 5):
jurist.org...

Jindal's press conference yesterday, I especially love this part:
"Capt. Stanton said Coast Guard's first response would be to apply dispersants in the event of oil leaking, but with only a sheen reported at this time they will not activate that response yet."

emergency.louisiana.gov...

The Drone mentioned by another poster is interesting, hadn't connected that possibility. Also as others have mentioned, there are many "accidents" that occur and most wouldn't get the attention, except locally in our area.

I work 20 miles from Vermilion Bay, so if I hear anything, I will post. There is another member here that is further south, hopefully he will join in and give info if any. I stand by my previous theory, after judges' ruling, boom! Too many feds crawling out there in the GOM.

Peace all!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

I know that I don't know everything
and i also lack in grammar correctivness. And I do look for the truth but none has yet to be discovered. And is the sig really that important that it affects ones ideas?

So could you please explain how HAARP could be used to make an oil rig explode? There where no reported seismic activity, the sky's where clear and the only thing that can be proven about HAARP is it can manipulate already forming atmospheric conditions, affect electromagnetic waves and the possibility of earthquakes.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Maybe my mind is thinking conspiratorially,

but 'Oil Rig Explosion" + 'Oil Dispersant Corexit 9500" + Hurricanes (left,right and centre) What does that equal?

If the oil dispersant (which they have supplies of on hand) is used in the ocean and the hurricane winds pick it up and take it inland, what's that going to do to the population there?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Just a remark: no detailed video, only some photos
but photos can be faked more easy

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Fairly obvious to me that a lot of parties involved would benefit greatly from crime scene and evidence contamination? Buried in paperwork for decades. I just thank God for lawyers, if it weren't for parasites like them taking residence in a host of misery and keeping the carcass alive on misery and despair, as they feast on money,we would already be chipped and vacci-mutated into androgynous,borg,automatons.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio

oil rig explodes in gulf of mexico

this is an inactive rig what does that mean? anyone?

[edit on 2-9-2010 by triplescorpio]

You have to make it look like this is a thing that happens from time to time to cover up the BP fiasco.

These types of things are done all the time, the sheep will believe it and the rest of us will call BS.

Have to make it look like the BP disaster was not a planned event nor an elitist move to destroy the environment and kill off or test chemicals on people.

Common sense tells me so.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Isn't very suspicious that we have the most anti-petroleum administration and congress ever, and suddenly we have two oil rigs with explosions?

And no; relaxing where we can drill has nothing to do with an explosion on top of an oil rig.

If you can believe that 9-11 was an inside job, it certainly isn't much of a stretch to believe that this could also be an inside job...

I wouldn't put it past a snake in the grass like Obama to push an ideology that is harmful to our country by a series of events like this one.

Or for the Jew haters in the crowd, couldn't the 'Zionists" be blowing up oil rigs to force the US to look at alternatives to oil so that the Muslim nations lose their cash flow and therefore power?

There has to be more to this than clumsy mistakes of oil workers who have done this for generations without a massive accident, then to have two accidents in an election year? Come on...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mountainmeg
I find the timing interesting since the administration was just handed a rejection of their drilling ban yesterday. Hm, next day another explosion? Curious.

possibly curious. Of course, this is the same administration that was trying to allow MORE offshore deep-sea drilling prior to teh macando well fiasco.

dont forget that in your curiosity.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zangetsu
Isn't very suspicious that we have the most anti-petroleum administration and congress ever, and suddenly we have two oil rigs with explosions?

And no; relaxing where we can drill has nothing to do with an explosion on top of an oil rig.

If you can believe that 9-11 was an inside job, it certainly isn't much of a stretch to believe that this could also be an inside job...

I wouldn't put it past a snake in the grass like Obama to push an ideology that is harmful to our country by a series of events like this one.

I just want to comment on how curious I find the selective memory of the ultra-partisan anti-obammers.

The most 'anti-petroleum administration' ever? Really? The same administration who took TONs of money from BP (just like the other party)?

MEthinks you are only here to spread your pro-GOP agenda by default (and false) criticism of the current admin.

And while I certainly think the current admin is not beyond reproach, criticism such as yours stink to high hell of GOP partisanship.

Have fun voting for the party of drill baby drill.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

i know what haarp is just seemed like an odd direction to travel in on this issue??

anywho

be well

triple

[edit on 3-9-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The oil rig explosion took place on 9- 2- 10

Take the 9 and add 2 = 11

Take the 2 and add 10 = 12

***((2012

***((911

both come up

now this is where it gets interesting !!!

take 10 + 9= 19

Now add 1 = 20 ....

The 1st oil rig exploded in April 20th

why the 1 day ? 9 + 2 = 11 , if you take 11 and take away 2 = 9

that month of the year is NOW

Lets look deeper into this math

so what does this mean ?

2-9-2010

9 + 2 = 11

take 11 - 2 = 9 ...THIS MONTH

take 10 + 9 = 19 + 1 = 20 ....The 1st oil rig exploded april 20th

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwitina948

Maybe my mind is thinking conspiratorially, but 'Oil Rig Explosion" + 'Oil Dispersant Corexit 9500" + Hurricanes (left,right and centre) What does that equal? If the oil dispersant (which they have supplies of on hand) is used in the ocean and the hurricane winds pick it up and take it inland, what's that going to do to the population there?

Im thinking along the same lines you are here, but with a twist.......

I think since the whole Global Warming flop, when all that came out, it did a huge amount of damage to their whole green movement, cap and trade etc etc......."insert control mechanism here"

I think these oil rig issues came up just in time to keep the momentum going, it wasnt long that that movement started losing its forward movement because of all that scandal that the first oil rig went up.....

These explosions arent that common on rigs, fires happen quite often due to the nature of the substances youre working with, but not this kind of thing.....

There never was really a proper investigation into the original rig explosion, or an adequate answer......

Weve been drilling all these years off the gulf, NOW all the sudden were having all these accidents so close together?

Sorry, does not compute

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio

i know what haarp is just seemed like an odd direction to travel in on this issue??

anywho

be well

triple

[edit on 3-9-2010 by triplescorpio]

Being it was an inactive well, and HARP has the capabilities to hone in on a target with beams.... my curiosity about ALL that HAARP can do!.....

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join