It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just to Get My Two Cents In...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hello everyone just to give you a quik overview of myself,i'm a 40ish something female with a whole lot of questions.I'm married with children,two grown and one almost there.My husband and I have been military for 22+years and currently live on the east coast(the very tippy-tip)for now.I've been lurking for quite some time and find the subjects on this site fascinating.I've been searching the "who,whats,when,where's,and why's my whole life.I think it's safe to say I believe in alien's,other dimensions,911 was an inside job,a good percentage of the population are cia agents,the weather is being controlled,and our government is scr****us!!Above all I believe most people are good at heart.I think that give you a picture of myself,I look forward to talking to you all.............twilite24

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hi twilite. You've come to the right place. Never did I have a place that I could talk about these alternative subjects, but I feel at home now, hopefully you will too.

[edit on 9/2/2010 by The Endtime Warrior]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Welcome aboard, glad to have you. One word, don't let people upset you, we have tinfoil hat people from all over here.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Hey, thanks for the welcome you know that old saying "sticks and stones"anyway I survived raising three teens.I also enjoy hearing other peoples viewpoints on some of the more open-ended issues,I think that's whats so great about this site!Unless your standing in front of it and can "See it ,smell it,or kick it"I don't think most of these THEORIES can be proven.Isn't it in "reality" just an "illusion"?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

I think that give you a picture of myself

And a good portrayal it was...

Make sure you do your research before commenting on a new topic...it does wonders.

Cya on the boards...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ats.
Enjoy yourself.
I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Welcome to the jungle bring your machete and insect repellant.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS you will find alot of info here, do not get distracted by all of it as most of it is poppycock.
But every once in a while a nugget shines through.
It does keep the mind working however.
Oh and your 2 cents has been hyperinflated we will need 20 cents now.
Thank You.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Welcome! If you are looking to add your two cents... Here *tosses you a dime* First few are on me!

Hope you enjoy your stay! I look forward to your posts and threads!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Hi TWILITE22, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

top topics

join