It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Children Buried Alive, the Reality of Pre-Christian Religion in the Americas[HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ACTS 2:38
reply to post by aorAki

Wrong.

Everyone that does not know and accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is dead, both now and in the after life.

Everyone that believes that the flesh sack their soul inhabits is what life is all about is denying the truth.

*Pinches himself*

"OUCH!"

No, I'm very much alive and kicking.

Much as you probably think the same about me, I'm sorry you feel that way.

Life is ALL about the continuation of the species.
EVERYTHING else is a construct to make us feel better.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Re: acts 2:38

The OP clearly indicates a neo-nazi ideology with strong 'christian' implications; presented in the confused way you would expect from these people.

In the, far to common, way of 'christian' argumentation, you try to turn this thread into a 'one-facet-of-the-question-decides-it-all', to divert attention from the overall picture.

Like my favourite: "How many angels can dance on a pin?".

Even disregarding this demagogy and your standard 'christian' circular argumentation (it's in the bible, ergo it's true), your timing is extremely bad in this case. Even SLIGHTLY or INDIRECTLY supporting the OP, you will appear as nutty as 'Ian the Iam', bringing down your 'holy book' and your religion with you.

Next time try to temper your missionary zeal with common sense. Or maybe just start by trying to GET some common sense.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I really like how the christians are blamed for
the actions of a primitive culture.
What will you people blame on the christians next?
Ohh,ohh,I know...the gulf oil spill!

Ohh,ohh,yes the collapse of the world economy,
The sinking of the titanic,both world wars,korea,
vietnam,drug cartels,gang violence blah,blah,blah.
Isn't there anything YOU don't blame on the christians?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
I really like how the christians are blamed for
the actions of a primitive culture.
What will you people blame on the christians next?
Ohh,ohh,I know...the gulf oil spill!

Ohh,ohh,yes the collapse of the world economy,
The sinking of the titanic,both world wars,korea,
vietnam,drug cartels,gang violence blah,blah,blah.
Isn't there anything YOU don't blame on the christians?

Oh boy you sure play the victim card fast don't you? Is that why you added me as a foe?
Steven Weinberg: With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The Romans did the same as well as the Chinese and the Spartans. Well, they didn't bury their children, but they killed them. Why not just put everyone in the same boat and not just a select group

[edit on 3-9-2010 by cenpuppie]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

No children were abused or injured in the making of this video.
Ya right!

The Romans did the same as well as the Chinese and the Spartans. Well, they didn't bury their children, but they killed them. Why not just put everyone in the same boat and not just a select group

Every one is in the same boat. No one has to be put there.
The good ship humanity. What one is capable of, so is the next, right
on down the line.

Also

“You shall not behave thus toward the LORD your God, for every abominable act which the LORD hates they have done for their gods; for they even burn their sons and daughters in the fire to their gods. (Deuteronomy 12:31)

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think a lot of Christians should get of their high horse of moral superiority. Do I really have to list the things that are horribly wrong in Christianity?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Originally posted by mamabeth

Oh boy you sure play the victim card fast don't you? Is that why you added me as a foe?
Steven Weinberg: With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Yes mamabeth does seem to resort to playing the victim card when she has no substance or defense to add to a discussion. The "foe card" comes next with her when anyone displays valid reasonable views that disagree with hers.

Instead of thinking rationally, and having a stimulating debate, thats the chosen tactic. It reminds me of a child's behavior of sticking their fingers in their ears and yelling:

LALALALALA... LALALAL... CANT HEAR YOU... LALALA...

Thats why such types of folks will most likely never come to their senses and begin to think rationally and reasonably.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Messiah_Tooth_Fairy]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Re: Mamabeth

Though I'm very critical of 'christianity' and as such clearly must be demented, my last two braincells working together would prevent me from accusing 'christians' of being responsible for atrocities committed before or outside 'christianity'.

Oooo, all this intellectual activity makes me exhausted, maybe you also feel this after writing one of YOUR posts?

What I actually suggest is, that 'christians' are responsible for 'christian' behaviour.

In my opinion, the OP on the other hand did exactly what you oppose, by using a variety of: "Now see, what you made me do", because north american natives have south american 'cousins' doing something unpleasant 4-500 years later, and thus deserved extermination by the christian settlers.

And how did the settlers know this so many years in advance? Divine guidance or prophecies.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
the history of christians burning people alive.

christian responce to whitchcraft

Abstract Witchcraft (ubuthakati, boloi) hast been the primary symbol of evil in many African cultures. Between 1994 and 1996 several hundred people were killed in the Northern (now Limpopo) Province of South Africa after being accused of witchcraft. The Christian response to witchcraft and witchcraft accusations has varied at different periods and in different places. Sometimes the church has discouraged witch hunts, while at other times it has enthusiastically participated in them. In South Africa some of the Zionist Churches seem to have an approach to the matter that others could learn from.

cornell withcraft collection

The Cornell Witchcraft Collection contains many early texts from the period when the theory of the heresy of witchcraft was being formulated, including fourteen Latin editions of one of the more sinister works on demonology, the Malleus maleficarum, which codified church dogma on heresy. Four of these Latin editions were printed in the fifteenth-century, most notably the scarce first edition printed before April 14, 1487. The collection also contains other defining texts of the doctrinal discussion of demonology, such as Jean Bodin's De la Demonmanie des sorciers (1580), Nicolas Remi's Daemonlatreiae (1595), Henri Boguet's Discours des sorciers (1602) and Pierre de Lancre's Tableau de I'inconstance des mauvais anges (1612).

1000 years of christian barbarity
timeline inside link.

The power of the Inquisition was established and enlarged by a series of papal bulls. [Link] In 1245, the Pope gave Inquisitors the right to absolve their assistants of any acts of violence which they might commit in the fulfillment of their duties. Following church traditions, Inquisitor Franciso Pena declared in 1578 that: We must remember that the main purpose of the trial and execution is not to save the soul of the accused but to achieve the public good and put fear into others.

history of christains

anyhow, i could go on and on.
and of course modern day christains are still burning witches in africe, look it up, bbc articles etc.
many may just respond that they are not christians, yet who am i to decide who is what religiously?
i'm nobody, that's who, yet i refuse to not look at both sides of the story.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

I think it's really cool how so many on ATS are always," Christians did this, Christians did that". What a bunch of tattletales.
Witch burnings? In Africa? No way. More from 200 yrs ago? No way dude.

No mention of those right in your own communities, dedicating there own time to be a positve force with there food drives and care for homeless children.
Just, Ah ya! the Krrristians, there all mur ders en thieves ya know.
They have a deal with the governer . That's how they ge away with it.

Ignorence undenied

You could say the people of Salem burned witches and you'd be right.
Can anybody say if the were alive at that time instead of now. And that if
you would have been there? That you would have stopped those nasty
Christians from doing that?
Wer'nt they all Christians. I don't remember there being any atheists or
Hari Krisna's coming over on the Mayflower.
The truth would be, you would have been there, a Christian, going right along with it.

If you want to judge someone go sit in front of a mirror instead of the puda.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

If you really want to,why not?I would really like to
read your opinions on christianity.I will need time to
pop some popcorn and open a can of soda!

Christianity had nothing to do with these children
being buried alive.Moving along now...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

it was in reply to the o.p.

the Reality of Pre-Christian Religion in the Americas

so, in other words, religions that date back before christianity bury their children alive, and post christian religions are all loving and kind?

or are you just stating that it's only politically correct to post about the violence perpetrated by non-christian religions?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

reply to post by aorAki

Wrong.

Everyone that does not know and accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is dead, both now and in the after life.

Everyone that believes that the flesh sack their soul inhabits is what life is all about is denying the truth.

Truth requires proof. You don't have proof. So please move along and don't preach to us "flesh sacks"...we're busy enjoying life

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

reply to post by aorAki

Wrong.

Truth requires proof. You don't have proof. So please move along and don't preach to us "flesh sacks"...we're busy enjoying life

Just because I can and I will
www.messiahtruth.com...
Check this link out right here.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Everyone who knows and accepts Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is dead, both now and in the after life.

here, i fixed that for you.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by rubbertramp]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join