It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Children Buried Alive, the Reality of Pre-Christian Religion in the Americas[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Makes sense they would kill off the cripple or dependent. It doesnt do a tribe any good to have members that cant contribute. These people dont have glorious government welfare to take their burden from them.

Just about every living procreating thing does this.

Even we do it every time we abort. Whether we abort because of a found defect, high likelihood of genetic disorder or just because we are too young and dumb to care for the child properly.

13 million black babies aborted since 1973. Is black a genetic defect? To some maybe.

I dont care if you or anybody aborts. Abort all day long. doesnt affect me in the least. Just know that what we do, what virtually all animals do in one way or another, really isnt very different from this "South American outrage."

And no missionaries or religious book is going to stop it. We'll just get crazy witchdoctor types sacrificing and murdering to cleanse out demons and other superstitious crap.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ahh of course, the heathens are all evil witches still exist and should be burned but the bible can't be blamed, its better than all other beliefs.

I like the post by Romantic_Rebel, OP if you think the bible is innocent well your sadly sadly mistaken. I love how that part of christian history doesn't exist. My father a fundie catholic dismisses it as a misunderstanding. Riiight the deaths of innocent women and children during witch hunts a misunderstanding the genocide and systematic killing of any non Catholics during the multiple crusades, just a misunderstanding.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The Gos of isreal is a great and vengeful God.
(As most Gods go that is....)
The bible is filled with contradictions, and God is not subject to His own rules either....
PS there is some evidence that the bible was written by ROMANS!!!!
the Piso? family stands accussed of it.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
The bible is filled with contradictions, and God is not subject to His own rules either....

Well the New testament was written by unknown authors who wanted to spin their version of the Bible. A lot of them were of Greek or Roman heritage and had numerous pagan influence.
www.messiahtruth.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I must also admit to some confusion on the aim and actual content of OP.

From the slight evidence available, it is possible to conclude with certainty, that the good 'Ian the christian' is a fundamentalist and not a democrat.

He uses a somewhat changed version of the original justification for killing native americans (who to my knowledge weren't cannibals or practised childsacrifice). Postulating that their 'heathen' ways were so abominable, that it's OK to steal their country and/or kill them, making way for charitable, compassionate and civilized christianity.

A 'christianity' which on top of everything uses ritualized cannibalism to achieve communion with their schizoid old man in the sky.

Due to still living in the bronze-age technologically, I'm unable to see the video, but from the OP title I gather, that this alleged childkilling is religious in character.

Even if this is true (fundamentalists seem to make up things on their way to a better fairytale 'truth'), it only demonstrates two things:

1/ Many religions can be very brutal and bloodthirsty, so better stay away if you faint at the sight of blood or have any kind of ethics.

2/ Ian the christian belongs to the surprisingly big group of fanatical christians, who have practically no knowledge of history or doctrines of christianity.

I'm somewhat embarrased on his behalf, flaunting his ignorance this way. But maybe he just has a bad day, decides to save some souls to feel better, and to heck if he appears foolish and ignorant. At least he's done a good day's work for his own bloodsucking boss, by casting doubt on competitors.

If 'christians' in general have any sense of selfpreservation at all, listen to an advice: Get this guy excommunicated already, he's worse than Eric Cartman.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by bogomil]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian the Christian

I watched the english version on an atheist web
site.These children had relatives who wanted to
take care of them.The tribe didn't want these
children.Babies born out of wedlock are buried
alive as well.
The reason these children were buried alive is
because their parents had died.In their primitive
culture,there wasn't anyone who could care for
the children.
The video shows how upset the people were about
those children.The first boy's uncle wanted to raise
him,he wasn't allowed to.The boy that dug up the
toddler and ran off with her.These people wanted
to care for these children.Their tribal laws and customs
wouldn't allow these orphans to live.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by mamabeth]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ian the Christian u r totaly wrong, a lil brain washed mayb who knows? neways religion is tha route of evil n mayb jews lol

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

[edit on 2/9/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Lol I bet this guy isn't even going to reply to his own post...he actually tries to depict Native Americans here in the U.S. as baby killers. Egads the ignorance is astounding. Worst thread i've ever read to be quite honest. If anybody reads this and actually believes the filth and hate mongering this guy is spewing, you should just go bury yourself alive

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
For a full list of the victims of the Christian religion. Check this link out. I would be surprised to see Christians opening their eyes to this true history of their totalitarian idol belief system. Yes I said it!
www.truthbeknown.com...

WOW, thats MORE MURDERS BY THE CHRISTAIN CULT THEN I HAD THOUGHT!!!

The Christain religion has been nothing but a HUGE DISGRACE to mankind since its origin. The MISERY and DEATH so MANY INNOCENT people had to endure throughout history.

If it were not for our LAWS in place, the savage Christian mentality and cults would continue in the SAME EXACT manner as they did before for so long.

And these SICK CULTS still follow in that SICK RELIGION today.

They should be ashamed of themselves. Everyone of them!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

Correct. One of the Piso family members even inserted his own little "easter egg" in the bible. See if you can figure it out: I am the Alpha and the Omega. Its a riddle that was one of the Piso families little biblical 'signature'.

Foolish bible believers of course have no clue nor do they care who jerks their chain as long as they "THINK" they are going to some eternal heaven in the sky.

Cant even see the JOKE written in their own sacred book!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
All native cultures of today practice barbaric customs, imo, just guessing I don't know this for a fact, because of the Fall of Man after Atlantis. and really modern western culture isn't better, even if our atrocities aren't as visible.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I see nothing but a COLOSSAL gap in logic here. This thread is the epitome of everything that's wrong with Christians.

I'm not surprised that you'll ignore the bloody history of Christianity and go after "savages". I'm sure the Christians were able to "civilize" many people by completely destroying their cultures and killing millions, all in the name of their God.

Not to mention the fact that you found a way to connect abortion to this.

Did you even finish high school?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

So, nearly drowning a child in water in order to "baptize" them is NOT considered barbaric to you? What about the rabbis that suck the blood from the penises of babies?

Western religions are just as, if not more barbaric than the natives they complain about. I hope you're not talking about Native Americans as well because I'd consider that a damn insult after the way the white man destroyed the culture of my people and nearly drove us underground, all in the name of eugenics.

Thank you Christians and thank you Christianity for your attempt at "civilizing" us. /sarcasm

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Not only does the Bible say nothing on Abortion but the God of the Bible, on numerous occasions, kills or commands the killing of innocent children either for military conquest of the Israelites or out of wrath or vengeance. (Examples: First Born of Egypt, Amalekites, Great Flood). So those that consider the Bible a source for goodness or morality really have no right passing judgement on anyone.

Wherever this is taking place and whatever the reasons they are doing this is sad but this sort of behavior is not uncommon amongst primitive cultures. Most primitive civilizations went through a period of infanticide. It is clear that this is NOT in the USA though. It is a sad thing and something that local authorities should stop if they know its going on. The welfare of the children should override the cultural sanctity of any groups doing things like this.

I find it sad that you are trying to link Obama and Abortion to this... seems a bit odd. There is a difference between ending a life before it begins and letting it begin and nerve endings and emotions develop and THEN ending it some 11 years in. I'm not even 100% pro-choice (I'm only pro-choice in cases of incest, rape and abuse and medical emergencies) and even I can't see why you would make the comparison or what they have to do with each other... You're just irrationally linking two things you are mad about.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Proverbs 6
16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
[17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
[18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
[19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Now those who chose not to see the truth of the statement in verse 17 will deny that the most innocent of anyone would be the unborn child as they have never even spoken a word of anguish to anyone, nor have they ever defiled a single part of earth.

So I would disagree the Bible states many times about innocent blood, and I would say the unborn is the most innocent of all.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

You do realize around the same time (and even for years after that) Christians burned witches, and the church actively tortured and killed people who didn't agree with them...right?

If you call native Americans "savages", I'm allowed to call all Christians "savages" too. Of course that would be ridiculous...but so is you calling them savages!

EDIT: Just read up, and it's a video about native indians in Brazil. You do realize those people have almost no contact to Western society and live like people used to live hundreds of years ago? They're just as good/bad as we were hundreds of years ago. Judging them like that makes you look very petty. If you would have been born into a tribe over there, you'd think nothing of it! You might not agree, but your attempt at trying to make Christianity look like the ambassador of morality is laughable

[edit on 2-9-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Every aborted child is a person that may have had answers to energy, illness, food, ect ect.

So to me it is a problem.

As for animals we are not the Bible says we are to have dominion over every creature and the earth, and guess what we do.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ACTS 2:38

Proverbs 6
16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
[17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
[18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
[19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Now those who chose not to see the truth of the statement in verse 17 will deny that the most innocent of anyone would be the unborn child as they have never even spoken a word of anguish to anyone, nor have they ever defiled a single part of earth.

So I would disagree the Bible states many times about innocent blood, and I would say the unborn is the most innocent of all.

You can keep saying that but you still don't know who you worship. You worship an idol; Jesus. Let God commands you to worship him and no other. Jesus is noting more then an idol who will never hear you cry, pray to him or anything else.
judaism.about.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ACTS 2:38

If an 'unborn' - aka foetus - is considered human, then we are the undead, right?

Oh, and we are animals. It's just that we call ourselves humans to elevate us above our furry/feathered/scaled brethren.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by aorAki]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Wrong.

Everyone that does not know and accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is dead, both now and in the after life.

Everyone that believes that the flesh sack their soul inhabits is what life is all about is denying the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join