It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Children Buried Alive, the Reality of Pre-Christian Religion in the Americas[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
MODERATOR NOTE: Yes, folks, this is a hoax... or, rather, a fictional film created for religious mission purposes and released in 2009. News links follow:

www.alertnet.org...

blogs.reuters.com...

www.theaustralian.com.au...

================================================

Every year sees the burial of hundreds of native children up to 11 years old alive.

Our own baby murdering savages, here in the USA, brainwash millions of children into blaming Christianity and/or the European race for "stealing" the country from the "innocent" native cannibals.

They howl for the blood of the girl who recently threw puppies into a river, while they back Obama and thus partial birth murder of human babies.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Ian the Christian]

edit on 10-5-2010 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I just wanted to point out that this is a ritual in South America (It does not involve cannibalism). It has nothing to do with the Indians (Native Americans).

I am not sure where you made the leap from South America to Brainwashing, Barack Obama, Killing Puppies, Europe, Christianity, and Abortion.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
So the indigenous of SA aren't native americans?

Originally posted by idonotcollectstamps
I just wanted to point out that this is a ritual in South America (It does not involve cannibalism). It has nothing to do with the Indians (Native Americans).

I am not sure where you made the leap from South America to Brainwashing, Barack Obama, Killing Puppies, Europe, Christianity, and Abortion.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Maybe their savage god told them to kill every female child in their village?

Hmm... where have I read something similar only it was the male children killed?

[edit on 2-9-2010 by virraszto]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It hurts to read your post. You don't know anything about Native American culture or pre Christian America. The Bible has nothing on abortion.
www.usbible.com...
Thank for the "baby killer" comment. Really smart!
Makes me glad I have a chance to share ancestry with various Native American groups.
news.softpedia.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
BAAL worship in Palestine and Carthage was big on Child sacrafice also. Thousands on pots with children's remains in them have been found at the site of Carthage. BAAL worshippers usually had a firepit and they would throw babies in it.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
Maybe their savage god told them to kill every female child in their village?

Hmm... where have I read something similar only it was the male children killed?

You read that in the OT! Believe it or not the people of God killed numerous people in the name of their God.
www.usbible.com...
www.usbible.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
in all fairness it is a recreation of what was reported to have happened to a litle girl in Brazil. The government response was that they didn't want to interfere in indigenous matters. Of course the missionarie have been slammed because they have no proof other than the child that the incident occurred. I think Ian the Christian's pont was that the very same people who would defend ifanticide (if indeed it does occur) are the same people who voted for obama and castigate europeans for setlign in america. Now where the cannibals comes from, quien sabe?

Originally posted by Ian the Christian

Every year sees the burial of hundreds of native children up to 11 years old alive.

Our own baby murdering savages, here in the USA, brainwash millions of children into blaming Christianity and/or the European race for "stealing" the country from the "innocent" native cannibals.

They howl for the blood of the girl who recently threw puppies into a river, while they back Obama and thus partial birth murder of human babies.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Ian the Christian]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
God will judge them based on the understanding of the world that was available to them. JUst my opinion!

[edit on 2-9-2010 by heyo]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
For a full list of the victims of the Christian religion. Check this link out. I would be surprised to see Christians opening their eyes to this true history of their totalitarian idol belief system. Yes I said it!
www.truthbeknown.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Perhaps you were thinking of Egypt?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pacific_waters

So which people is he talking about? I am so lost. Is it political about Republican/Democrat? Pointing out differences between Europe and the United States of America? Religious about Christianity/South Americans beliefs?

Is it some bizarre analogy between burying a live child and performing an abortion of a fetus? Is it about brainwashing people into thinking that it is ok to smother a living person to death?

I seriously have no clue. Other than the fact that the video is interesting and it is something that I have never heard of his comments relating to it are incomprehensible. If there is a point somewhere in there I think it is beyond everyone.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

reply to post by pacific_waters

So which people is he talking about? I am so lost. Is it political about Republican/Democrat? Pointing out differences between Europe and the United States of America? Religious about Christianity/South Americans beliefs?

Is it some bizarre analogy between burying a live child and performing an abortion of a fetus? Is it about brainwashing people into thinking that it is ok to smother a living person to death?

I seriously have no clue. Other than the fact that the video is interesting and it is something that I have never heard of his comments relating to it are incomprehensible. If there is a point somewhere in there I think it is beyond everyone.

The original poster is trying to promote his beliefs on others. He believes who ever does not except the so called Christ or does not follow Christian beliefs then they are less then him. That is what I'm getting from his post.
Like how the original poster is pointing out people who don't believe in Jesus are evil. I'm going to point out that Jesus is indeed evil and also a liar.
Let's start with murder in the Bible.
www.evilbible.com...

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
Kill Witches You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)
Kill Homosexuals "If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
Kill Fortunetellers A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

This sounds evil to me!

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I was referring to the OT in the bible.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I am not sure that is what he is talking about. How did you come to this conclusion? I am seriously laughing right now. His statements were so obscure it seems we have all come to different conclusions about what he means.

OP could you please explain plainly what it is that you mean? I find it interesting and I would rather you tell us than see people going into immediate defense of a belief that might not even be the topic.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto

I was referring to the OT in the bible.

Well that is from the OT in the Bible. I'm surprised people don't know much about the Talmud, The Christian Bible and the Koran. I can make all three books sound very beautiful and peaceful; while I can also make them sound very ugly and evil. But I'm using whatever I can in these books to prove my point. People interpret these religious text so different it would make your head spin.
www.skepticsannotatedbible.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I am not sure that is what he is talking about. How did you come to this conclusion? I am seriously laughing right now. His statements were so obscure it seems we have all come to different conclusions about what he means.

OP could you please explain plainly what it is that you mean? I find it interesting and I would rather you tell us than see people going into immediate defense of a belief that might not even be the topic.

I came to that conclusion from looking at the users original post. Ranting how people who are not Christian are evil. This is very ridiculous! Don't you see how he is demonizing people he does not like while he try's to act like he is a peaceful person?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian the Christian

Okay, in our defense (all pre christian religions today)...at least we learn from our mistakes!!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I did not get that from him at all. I got to something about Europe stealing land and puppies being used to brainwash Christians into being murdering savages.

And I guess Obama is somewhere in there lololol.

Perhaps Obama is the pokey little puppy?

"Uh... Okay. The Industrial Revolution to me is just like a story I know called "The Puppy Who Lost His Way." The world was changing, and the puppy was getting... bigger.

So, you see, the puppy was like industry. In that, they were both lost in the woods. And nobody, especially the little boy - "society" - knew where to find 'em. Except that the puppy was a dog. But the industry, my friends, that was a revolution." -Billy Madison

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian the Christian

How disgusting. Why don't you push your propaganda elsewhere? The very fact that you are collectively calling the HUNDREDS of Native American tribes "native cannibals" shows that you are fairly ignorant in the various cultures and beliefs of most if not ALL of the people that the U.S stole from, killed, and assimilated.

Not to mention that your video is about a SOUTH American ritual.

Ignorance it no excuse though ... this is nothing less than a contrived and malicious attack on people that don't agree with you.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Nurv47]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join