It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin the Sound and the Fury

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Sarah Palin the Sound and the Fury

www.vanityfair.com

Even as Sarah Palin’s public voice grows louder, she has become increasingly secretive, walling herself off from old friends and associates, and attempting to enforce silence from those around her. Following the former Alaska governor’s road show, the author delves into the surreal new world Palin now inhabits—a place of fear, anger, and illusion, which has swallowed up the engaging, small-town hockey mom and her family—and the sadness she has left in her wake.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Wow...

I saw this on the CNN morning show just now. This is quite a read. It makes me ask "Do we really know who Sarah Palin is?"

Come to find out, she is a much different person than her persona.

Now these aren't silly argument about where she was born, but how she has been living for the past couple of years.

I wonder if this article is going to have any negative effect on her new reality TV show "Sarah Palins Alaska".

*smh* A reality TV show? Really?

www.vanityfair.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Not to mention it hitting the news that she was lying about buying all the clothes during the election. She's one of the elite, pulling the wool over the sheeps eyes by wrapping herself in the flag and telling the delusional what they want to hear. How could anyone even remotely take her seriously as a candidate or a threat?

new topics

join