It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order, Space Brothers, UFOs & Maitreya

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This thread is to provide you a clean basis about what is really going on on this earth in order that you start your own research. The best method is to ensure that the information I'll give you is reliable, you have to ensure it by yourself, no one can do it for. Once we've reached your own conclusions, then you'll be able to think by yourself and to connect the dots when the right events will occur.

I know that there are many hoaxes on the internet, many people mix the truth with fabrications, many people just repeat what they find without any further verification, many people are disinfo agents paid to spread lies on the internet, many are simply misleaded... BUT, in the midst of this huge chaos, thanks to God, it's still possible to acquire the necessary discernment to find out the truth among all these lies and untruths.

For now, I'll propose you 3 series which complete each others, each one focus on 1 specific point of Satan's world plan. Some people think after watching my serie (Raj Patel - Maitreya - The Antichrist - The Dajjal) that I am not so much aware of the other aspects of the New World Order, which is not true. Everything is connected, so it's necessary to see the whole picture, I purposely focus on 1 specific point of this evil world conspiracy: the emergence of Maitreya, in order to not lose the people.

Thanks to God, I've seen that other people have focused on other points of the New World Order and after having watched their series, I've selected (for now) 2 other series which complete the whole picture and which roughly match with my own findings.

I just want to let you now that these investigations are independant investigations and have been leaded by genuine honest people. Watch these 3 series int this order and then make your judgement/

1- Aevus Lucifer:

This serie has been done by Youtube galexy2far2c and it completes the picture by focusing on the 3rd piece of this evil plan: the Illuminati, their influence on us through the media, their evil practices, their methods... they only work on the emergence of Satan and his Space Brothers/Army of demons on earth. They represent the terrestrial part of the plan. They can be considered as traitors as they are deceiving us in order to implement Satan's plan.

part 1:

part 19:

2- Demonic UFOs, aliens, ascended masters:

This serie done by Paul Christopher focus on the UFOs, it points out many relevant point which reveal that the UFOs are no more that demons/malicious Jinns/evil spirits. It also details about the people on earth who are already in contact with these demons throught "channeling" and are helping them to emerge. This subject is to connected with Maitreya's Space Brothers, Maitreya is the head of the extraterrestrials/Space Brothers/Aliens/UFOs/beings of lights..../demons/sheytans.

part 1:

part: 16:

3- Raj Patel - Maitreya - The Antichrist - The Dajjal:

This serie focuses on the emergence of Maitreya/Satan/Ibliss/Raj Patel,more precisely on the vehicle of Satan: Raj Patel. This world emergence has started on 12.01.2010 and represents one of the most important event in Human History: Satan himself has taken a permanent vehicle (Raj Patel) in order to rule the Future Evil New World Order whose goal is to lead the people to hell. (this serie is the result of my own investigation and is still to be continued with God's will)

Part1:

Part 21:

For me, if you watch these 3 series with attention, you'll have a good and proper basis to know what is truly happening on this earth. These series are not perfect but at least they have not been done by propaganda/disinfo agents or by trolls but by authentic truth seekers. This is not a debate but a sharing, take this information and do with it whatever you want, reach your own conclusions, I am not asking you to blindly believe in anything, follow you instinct and God is the Guide for all.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I could tell right away that this was a pseudo-religious thread. The way you say "this is the real truth, many others have been deceived" is exactly the mindset of most fundamentalist theists, whatever their religion. Is it so hard to just say "I don't know"? It's not a crime, you know.

As you say yourself there is much disinformation out there - usually feeling that you've found the ultimate truth is merely a sign that you've just massaged a subconscious prejudice about how you think the world should work.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
I could tell right away that this was a pseudo-religious thread. The way you say "this is the real truth, many others have been deceived" is exactly the mindset of most fundamentalist theists, whatever their religion. Is it so hard to just say "I don't know"? It's not a crime, you know.

As you say yourself there is much disinformation out there - usually feeling that you've found the ultimate truth is merely a sign that you've just massaged a subconscious prejudice about how you think the world should work.

You've answered without even watching the 3 series. I am not asking the people to accept these series as an absolute truth, I am merely inviting them to watch them and to build their own mind. Each one will reach his own conclusions according to his personal experience & background.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
please...i don't need to jump off a cliff to know that i will be harmed by it, i can simply look over the edge to come to that conclusion. likewise, i don't need to be taken down your "fear" highway to realize it is a bunch of crap. if "aliens" were devils and were that evil, the human race would have long ago been enslaved and taken over.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
please...i don't need to jump off a cliff to know that i will be harmed by it, i can simply look over the edge to come to that conclusion. likewise, i don't need to be taken down your "fear" highway to realize it is a bunch of crap. if "aliens" were devils and were that evil, the human race would have long ago been enslaved and taken over.

Their goal is not to simply kill us, otherwise as you've noticed, it would have happened a long time ago.

Satan and his fiends (the so called extraterrestrials) only aim at deceiving us, they want us to leave in a total illusion, their ultimate goal is to make us unbelieve in God and to worship Satan instead.

Just look around you, Satan's plan is already pretty advanced.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I watched all the videos and have seen them before you even posted them. And I have to say this is so far fetched and none of them have any remote hint at evidence other than some lies.... You talk about spreading disinfo and whatnot well congrats because that is exactly what you are doing by posting this "crap"

I'll tell you what the biggest disinformation in the world is....

RELIGION... shame you got suckered in bud.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Reign02]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
I watched all the videos and have seen them before you even posted them. And I have to say this is so far fetched and none of them have any remote hint at evidence other than some lies.... You talk about spreading disinfo and whatnot well congrats because that is exactly what you are doing by posting this "crap"

I'll tell you what the biggest disinformation in the world is....

RELIGON... shame you got suckered in bud.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Reign02]

That's your point of view, why are you focusing on religion?

If you've really watched these series, you'd have noticed that the major part of their content is not about religion but about concrete events.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You can't have "thank God" and "Satan's plan" as part of your thread and then say "why are you focusing on religion?".

Your thread is all about belief. While it's your right to post these and allow people to come to their own conclusions, it isn't your right to doubt them just because they don't believe the same way you do.

This is all belief. We'll only know the truth when it's revealed...in real time.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
the human race would have long ago been enslaved and taken over.

Is a slave a slave if they don't know they're enslaved?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
You can't have "thank God" and "Satan's plan" as part of your thread and then say "why are you focusing on religion?".

Your thread is all about belief. While it's your right to post these and allow people to come to their own conclusions, it isn't your right to doubt them just because they don't believe the same way you do.

This is all belief. We'll only know the truth when it's revealed...in real time.

From the moment the people hear about God or Satan, they run.

God and Satan are real and they are the 2 main players in this REAL world: God as the Creator, the Great Master, the Savior and Satan as the Deceiver, the plotter, the Liar. How can you see this world like it really is and chose to ignore 2 such an important Truths (the existence of Satan and God)?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

You are making assumption of facts based on your belief.

I could just as easily say that the entities you're talking about are simply myths and that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only truth.

In these threads, you need to keep in mind that not everyone is going to comply with your assumptions.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yes, I agree too, the OP is making assumptions based on religious belief, again with the written in stone belief thing that can never be changed, even in the face of proof to the contrary. Seeing the world as a battle between God and Satan is looking through a child's rose colored glasses and mindset, grow up a little and see the world for what it really is.
We are the Creators here, so let us Create. And please, no big, jealous Gods with murder in mind sitting above us. We do not need that kind of mastery anymore, do we? Am I alone here in thinking like this? Are we not supposed to arrive at a point of Enlightenment? A Realization of "I AM"?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I am not particulairy religious but I find it important to hear different sides of the story. And the theory of a global conspiracy begins to be un-deniable....

If I would not belief in God it will not mean that there is no satanic society trying to rule the world. And that is the mistake many people are making.

Many people consider these theories crap because such conspiracies lay far from their own belief of how things work in this world.

There are so many people who wouldn't belief a word of what is said in these docu's, even if it hits them right in the face.

I had the unpleasent experiance to have met a sociopath for a long time and for them is being a politician or any position where there is power to be applied, a job made in heaven. Like pedophiles try have a job near children do sociopaths everything to be able to manipulate and control others.

Therefore it will not surprise me if many high ranking politicians are sociopaths. Isn't it often so that reaching the top requiers a heart of stone and a gift to be manipulative?

Anyways, great thread!!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You are making assumption of facts based on your belief.

I could just as easily say that the entities you're talking about are simply myths and that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only truth.

In these threads, you need to keep in mind that not everyone is going to comply with your assumptions.

Thats their problem if they refuse to recognize the truth not mine... that's why God calls them the lost people, just because they have lost themselves and now believe into an illusion and a lie instead of the Truth of God.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Yes, I agree too, the OP is making assumptions based on religious belief, again with the written in stone belief thing that can never be changed, even in the face of proof to the contrary. Seeing the world as a battle between God and Satan is looking through a child's rose colored glasses and mindset, grow up a little and see the world for what it really is.
We are the Creators here, so let us Create. And please, no big, jealous Gods with murder in mind sitting above us. We do not need that kind of mastery anymore, do we? Am I alone here in thinking like this? Are we not supposed to arrive at a point of Enlightenment? A Realization of "I AM"?

Do not take your wishes for the reality... you are far from the Truth. Whether you are please with that or not, God is the boss, the creator, the forgiver and the punisher. Instead of opposing him, you'd better accept your own weakness, because what I am sure about is that you are a weak person without any power, where is the God within you?

Can you resurect the dead people? Can you create life? Can create even a fly? Can you change the orbit of the planets? Can you protect yourself against fear???

You are so weak and you dare say that you are a God.

Be humble and God will show you the path or continue doing what you do and you'll soon see your dreams being totaly evaporated, you'll be destroyed from your own basis.

This "You" is valid for any lost person just like you.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

You've just fail at the first step:

Do your own research and confirm or invalidate my claims, it's not with your tons of prejudice that you'll be able to a have a sane reflexion. I am pretty sure that you've not even seen the 3 series (it you'd take you at least 10h to watch them entirely).

I am offering you a service by sharing my findings, I am not begging you or expecting from you any confirmation.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
I am not particulairy religious but I find it important to hear different sides of the story. And the theory of a global conspiracy begins to be un-deniable....

If I would not belief in God it will not mean that there is no satanic society trying to rule the world. And that is the mistake many people are making.

Many people consider these theories crap because such conspiracies lay far from their own belief of how things work in this world.

There are so many people who wouldn't belief a word of what is said in these docu's, even if it hits them right in the face.

I had the unpleasent experiance to have met a sociopath for a long time and for them is being a politician or any position where there is power to be applied, a job made in heaven. Like pedophiles try have a job near children do sociopaths everything to be able to manipulate and control others.

Therefore it will not surprise me if many high ranking politicians are sociopaths. Isn't it often so that reaching the top requiers a heart of stone and a gift to be manipulative?

Anyways, great thread!!

Thanks, I hope it will lead you to the true path.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

This debate is ridiculous and pointless.

You're convinced your beliefs are absolute truth and anyone who refuses to believe the same way is wrong.

You are the problem.

Adios.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

This debate is ridiculous and pointless.

You're convinced your beliefs are absolute truth and anyone who refuses to believe the same way is wrong.

You are the problem.

Adios.

You are just seeking opposition and you're not really interested in Truth, You come with your prejudices and do not even present us any relevant remark.

I tell in my thread that the people have to verify my claims, I just invite them to watch entirely the 3 series and then to rech THEIR OWN CONCLUSION, so I am not imposing anything to anyone.

Stay with your prejudice, stay with your ignorance and misplaced pride, you are very welcome to leave this thread because you have nothing to bring except perdition and injustice.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I started watching the vids but to be honest they contained nothing of interest to me as ive seen most of them before

Unfortunatly i have also read through the comments and have also come to the conclusion that there will be no room for a propper discussion here as you have been infected with religious retardation

No heaven...no hell....aliens arent God....Jesus is never returning...unless you can prove to me 100% otherwise??? Not you just saying i read it in a book and this is my interpretaion of what i read....thats not evidence is it

This will be my first and only post here as i dont think anything i say will actually get through to you...your in a dream world....i know you will just carry on with god this and satan that...when theres proof of neither

top topics

<<   2 >>

join