It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'2nd Lebanon War defeat was result of distance from God'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Like you said
you have shelters everywhere and strong builded houses
to protect against any retaliations
they have nothing .. every one is poor in gaza
the IDF use always millions dollars bomb to destroy a building that costed a few dollars
they dont have shelter or bunker over there
since ciment is banned to enter the blockade
the reason for that ban ..its because they can build shelters/bunker ..
i think they will build familly houses before they waste all the ciment for a big bunker

and why is chocolate bars are banned in this blockade ...
you see my point
EVERYTHING IS UNFAIR when it come to palestinians

if it was israel in the Gaza strip
and all palestinian were on the other side "bully side"
i would be against there hatred policie
so the nationality doesnt mather to me
like i said everyone is egual PERIOD

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

No, they are not banned - try doing some actual research, and you would find that the Convention on Cluster Munitions only applies to the countries that have signed it, Israel has not signed it. even countries that have signed it can still use certain types.

And that is why the whole world is turning against the Zionist regime of Israel because they don't sign any treaty which would effect their supposed GOD GIVEN RIGHT to continually expand Jewish settlements, and to continue the occupation of Palestine, until the OT/NT Biblical prophecy comes true. Who knows what the world would do before they fulfill the prophecy..

Even when they do sign treaties, if you knew, which I suspect you do, you would know that the US will always use the magic (VETO) mushroom to save the Zionist *.. As if the Israel isn't the world's most condemned nation already..

Don't even act stupid, we all know who is in the wrong here, it is the world, again Zionist Christians, and Zionist Jews.

Even Jews are against this kind of crap.. And Christians, but since the Western society revolves around the media, you can see the effects even here in ATS.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Couldnt explain it better my self

thank you for your reply

being anti zionist DOESNT MEAN WE HATE JEWS IN GENERAL

Zionist have a typical illogical patern that aggravate any statements that critic the Israel zionist regime ..

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

they have nothing .. every one is poor in gaza

This statment is not correct.

What they won’t tell you about are the fancy new restaurants and swimming pools of Gaza, or about the wind surfing competitions on Gaza beaches, or the Strip’s crowded shops and markets. Many Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza live a middle class (and in some cases an upper class) lifestyle that western journalists refuse to report on because it doesn’t fit with the simplistic story they were sent to write. Read more: fullcomment.nationalpost.com...[ /ex]

NP< br />
There is also a thread on it here.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by RedGolem]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Child labour is on the rise in Gaza and the rest of the Occupied Palestinian Territory. According to the 2004 Palestinian Child’s Rights Law, children below the age of 15 are barred from working.

Still, hunger and need drive families to allow their children to abandon schooling.
Gaza’s borders remain largely closed, and the entry and exit of goods is severely restricted. Six months after the end of Israel’s ‘Cast Lead’ military operation here, restrictions on imports are making it virtually impossible for Gazans to rebuild their lives.

According to a report published in June by the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), only 2,662 truckloads of goods entered Gaza from Israel in May of this year – a decrease of almost 80 per cent from the 11,392 truckloads allowed in during April 2007, just prior to the Hamas takeover of Gaza.

www.unicef.org...

The ICRC report warns that the closure of Gaza has pushed the unemployment rate to 44 per cent (as of April 2009) and caused a dramatic increase in poverty. Today, more than 70 per cent of Gazans live in poverty, with an income of less than $250 a month for a family of up to nine.

Imagine 70 percent of the US living with $250/month.. I bet you can't imagine your family of 9 living with $250/month right, the rent, the water, the grocery, cloths, gas, travel costs, school fees, blablabla..

But people like you love to defend the Zionist Israel, even though you know damn well if you were left in the same situation as Palestinians, you would use any means necessary to obtain your freedom from the oppressive, and aggressive Zionist Israel.

I see no doubt in that..

[edit on 2-9-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

But people like you love to defend the Zionist Israel, even though you know damn well if you were left in the same situation as Palestinians, you would use any means necessary to obtain your freedom from the oppressive, and aggressive Zionist Israel.

I am defending no one. What I am doing is poking holes in what has other wise been nothing but a rant spewing out information which has not been completely correct. That is all part of deny ignorance.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

But people like you love to defend the Zionist Israel, even though you know damn well if you were left in the same situation as Palestinians, you would use any means necessary to obtain your freedom from the oppressive

i usualy never notepad quotes
but this one .. i will save it
so true !!!

I bet any zionist to answer that up
but they cant ...imagining themself in a arabs shoes
would be blasphemy..
they are the superior race like many rabbi quoted
its a sin thinking otherwise

they would answer something like this :
we have been opressed in the past by Hitler
thats why if we were in the palestinian people shoes
we would respect the Israeli.. because they are the chosen people of God
look in the book of genesis and blablabla

the present mather not the past ...

i dont have any jalousy if they are the chosen people of God
good for them .. but dont do bad thing in his name
dont use God's name for wrongdoing
and dont repeat over and over and over again that you are the superior race because you are the chosen people of god

we heard it the first time ... its not very humble/modestic to always repeat it
its like me if i were to show off my big gold hummer that serve of decoration in my garden...
my values didnt teach me to show off stuff that other dont have
to avoid any greed jalousy
i know many have so much more than i will never have
God cured me from greed a long time ago

[edit on 9/2/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I am defending no one. What I am doing is poking holes in what has other wise been nothing but a rant spewing out information which has not been completely correct. That is all part of deny ignorance.

In that case no harm done, I suspect you are simply pushing people to perfect their arguments
or simply to have an argument to begin with

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Yes everything you said above is about right. To be more accurate I am pushing for people to distinguish between an opinion and a fact, then to back up a fact with a source, and to be partially aware of how creadable the source is.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

All Gazans are poor? hahahahahahaha Rubbish! Obsolute bloody rubbish! Yes, there are some poor Gazans but no different to any other country but more than 50% of Gazans do live quite well.

Gazans starving? NEVER! No Palestinian or Gazan has ever died of hunger. Geez, just look at their big mamma women, do they look like they are starving? They look like they have a weight problem for pete's sake! Must be all that UN food?

Gazans only use cement for building houses? Wrong. They use it to strengthen their TUNNELS to bring in more contraband. Ie: weapons, cigs, electricals, luxury items including CARS blah blah blah.

You all have been duped and you're still feeding the Palestinian propaganda machine. They are laughing at you clowns!!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You know the key point that you and other anti-semites seem to always conveniently forget is that Israel has NEVER invaded another country without being invaded first:

1947-49 War of Israel Independence: Four Arab nations invade Israel to crush it at its birth; Palestinians native to Israel were told to leave, not by Israel but by the invading Arab governments as a means of clearing the battlefield so its forces could be sure it was killing only jews.

!956 - Sinai War: Okay here Israeli military forces did occupy part of the Sinai from Egypt for a year in a coaltion with the UK and France to prevent Egypt from nationalizing the Suez Canal. MAYBE this is the one war where you can fault Israel for acting initially.

1967 - Six Day War: Seven Arab nations invade Israel and end up losing large chunks of Arab national territory in the process. Israel offers to turn over the captured territory in exchange for Arab promises not to attack Israel again and acknowledge its right to exist. No takers.

1973: Yom Kippur War: Egypt and Syria sneak attack Israel. Israel fights back and crushed the attackers also capturing huge chunks of Arab territory. Surprisingly, Egypt finally realizes that it has been acting badly toward its jewish nieghbor and agrees to the 1967 war terms and guess what? All Egyptian territory is turned back over to Egypt! Later, Jordan also does the same, but instead of taking back the West Bank with its millions of Palestinians, effectively making Jordanians a minority in their own country, they suggest that the West Bank should become the new Palestine. And guess what again? Israel begins the process of seperating large chunks of the Palestinian West Bank for the new Palestine.

1982 - 1st Lebanon War: After being attacked by PLO forces staging in southern Lebanon, Isreal finally takes action and roots the PLO out, all the way to Lebanon. Instead of massacring all the PLO militants who have fled into Beirut, Israel allows them to leave Lebanon - all 35,000 of them! Quite a formidible little force.

2006- 2nd Lebanon War: After enduring ceasless rocket attacks from Hezbollah, Israel repeats a house cleaning like 1982. Again, the Hezbollah militants are allowed to vacate southern Lebanon instead of being massacred.

Bottom line is that history shows that Israel is not the agressor here and that it acted from self-survival interest. And furthermore that instead of engaging in the massacres that are alleged here, they showed remarkable constraint, willingness to seek peaceful solutions, and are still the only place in the middle east where Palestinians are allowed a voting citizenship and have parlimentary members voted into its parliment.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sashromi

It is not about Arabs, it is about the aborigines of that land which world wide Jews (not aborigine Jews) forcefully came and occupied, then turned in to Israel, then kicked the aborigines. You claim the Arabs told them to leave, ofcours even if the Arab countries didn't tell them to leave they would have, because there was a planned war. Why do you think the return of refugees is such an important subject in the negotiation process??

That chunk of land was promised to be a nation for the aborigines, not for the World Wide Jews. Get it>? They were not from that land, that is like allowing forceful migration of African Americans back to Africa so they can build a nation of their own, don't you think the Aborigines of that land will resist? ODD belief you have there, you come to New Zealand from your own country and try making a state you will see how I blow your a$$ off the radar..

Since the US took over Europe, after orchestrating the European civil war with the help of Zionist Jews, the British promise was scrapt and Palestine was given to Zionist Jews.

We are talking about how the conflict started, and who was at fault, that being said, Arabs had the right to deny the existence of Israel, and fight them, and they did but failed because their leaders are mostly Western puppets anyways.

I wouldn't be surprised if those wars were also orchestrated by the Zionist Jews and Christians so that Israel may invade and occupy and create the original biblical borders of Israel therefore fulfilling the prophecy.

The world was bitterly against Israel every step of the way, for one not having any official border, and continually expanding Jewish settlements, and continually occupying Palestine.

The above Paragraph is the context in which the two state solution was built upon, but Israel refused to stop settlement expansions throughout the process and continually destroyed Arab villages and destroyed any evidence of Arab culture from the places where the expansions took place. Even now they are removing Arabic names of places, slowly to destroy evidence of Arabs even being there.

That above Paragraph led to the militarization of Palestinians resistance after the 2nd intifada, let's not forget they peacefully protested the unjust and illegal actions of the Zionist regime until the second intifada, that is when they said enough is enough..

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The Jews of Iran are Far Better Off Than Palestinians of Gaza

There are 25,000 Jews in Iran, which is the largest Jewish population in the Middle East outside Israel. Iranian Jews are not persecuted or abused, in fact, they are protected under the Iranian constitution. They are free to practice their religion and to vote in elections. They are not stopped and searched at checkpoints, are not brutalized by an army of occupation and are not confined in a densely populated penal colony (Gaza) where they are deprived of the basic means of subsistence. Iranian Jews live in dignity and enjoy the benefits of citizenship.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is demonized by Western media. He is called anti-Semitic and a "new Hitler." But if these allegations were true, then why did the majority of Iranian Jews vote for Ahmadinejad in the recent presidential elections? Is it possible that most of what is known about Ahmadinejad is based only on rumors and propaganda?

im surprise this new wasnt put on the Jpost front page lol **sarcasm**

what would be the excuses now from the hardcore zionist propaganda PR expert ??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join