It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'2nd Lebanon War defeat was result of distance from God'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

'2nd Lebanon War defeat was result of distance from God'

www.jpost.com

Israel was defeated in the Second Lebanon War in 2006 because people had distanced themselves from God, according to Interior Minister and Shas head Eli Yishai.

Speaking at a Tel Aviv synagogue on Tuesday, Yishai explained that Israel experienced miracles during the Six-Day War in 1967, but in 2006 Israel suffered defeat due to distance from God.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Beirut wants Iran to equip Lebanon Army
Netanyahu "We will hit with immense force"
Assad warns of growing threat of Middle East war
Iran sets major exercise; Ahmadinejad sees war by November

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Nice article from Jpost ... hope it will not be removed
since it doesnt make look good the zionist side..

"During the Six-Day War, against all the Arab armies, for every one of our soldiers, they had 10,000 soldiers, for every one of our tanks, they had 10,000 tanks, for every one aircraft, they had at least 10 planes," Yishai told Shas supporters at a Kiryat Shalom synagogue.

"How could the Israeli nation go to war against all the Arab armies, who could have defeated us by simply walking. Can anyone explain this miracle and wonder?"

"And then there is the Second Lebanon War, without Syria, Jordan, without Libya. Only 2,000 Hizbullah fighters. Two thousand!" Yishai told his supporters. "Look what happened. Do you know why this happened? Because we said, 'My power and the might of my hand brought me this fortress.' What do you all think, that you can succeed without help from God? Without the Torah of Israel? Without Torah scholars?" stressed the Shas head.

He paused and continued, "Whoever does not believe that the nation of Israel lives above nature is a heretic."

Description of Heretic :
Heresy is a controversial or novel change to a system of beliefs, especially a religion, that conflicts with established dogma.[1] It is distinct from apostasy, which is the formal denunciation of one's religion, principles or cause,[2] and blasphemy, which is irreverence toward religion.[3] The founder or leader of a heretical movement is called a heresiarch, while individuals who espouse heresy are known as heretics. Heresiology is the study of heresy.

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9/2/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

He paused and continued, "Whoever does not believe that the nation of Israel lives above nature is a heretic."

Heretic.. is it me or it sound a little bit like the word "antisemetic"
why did he have to say that final quote ..
by concluding with that .. i think he wanted to show
that he can be zionist(to avoid making enemies in Israel) ...
he maybe scare from some peoples...
i would understand now why he said that

because he knows if he bash to much the Israel Regime
he might get hurt ...

Israel Lives ABOVE NATURE !??!!?!?
whats that supose to mean ? ...
another way to tell that Israel have a superior race ..
thats not true ... not humble at all
everyone is egual in our Father and Creator mind
nobody is more superior or less superior than anyone else from every country ...
if somebody feel more superior .. in their mind it wont mind killing somebody who isnt

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Maybe they need their own Glen Beck who can help them bring themselves back to God. Maybe Glen can do it.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Maybe they need their own Glen Beck who can help them bring themselves back to God. Maybe Glen can do it.

i love people in general
from all nationatily
Arabs, Jews , African, Americans and us Canadians
everybody everywhere is egual
only greed make the difference between humans
someone with more friend more cars and more money and girls is more superior than somebody else ... NO
we should send her Sarah Palin

i saw a picture one time of her at her desk
with no american flags in the pic
only one flag was there at the windows .. a Israeli flag
guess who she loves more ...
America needs Americans leader who put USA first second and third in the top priority TO-DO list

i just hope by confirming that it was a defeat
they wont try again
but sadly they want revenge

Washington - The US warned Lebanon that if it did not prevent any recurrence of the border-fire incident that occurred earlier this month, the IDF would destroy the Lebanese Armed Forces within four hours, Israel Radio cited a report by Lebanese newspaper A-Liwaa on Friday

Washington - Report: U.S. Tells Lebanese Army 'Israel Can Destroy You Within Four Hours'

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
lol maybe, just maybe, the 6 day war was sooo exaggerated that it had to be a miracle. maybe they didn't go against all those countries and just went up against the civilians....

that's like saying vietnam defeated the US, new zealand, south korea, canada, australia and the philipine all at once. that's just ridiculous.

in 2006 they went up against men with guns and lost lol.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
lol maybe, just maybe, the 6 day war was sooo exaggerated that it had to be a miracle. maybe they didn't go against all those countries and just went up against the civilians....

that's like saying vietnam defeated the US, new zealand, south korea, canada, australia and the philipine all at once. that's just ridiculous.

in 2006 they went up against men with guns and lost lol.

6 day war against so many ...
how is that possible ???.. tell me
did the USA helped them or what
USA have never helped so much a country like Israel
since the US congress is 3/4 controlled by zionist people ..
they Trojan Horsed the US pretty well .. nice job

but HOW again .. how the hell THAT happened
to the most powerfull and advanced country in the world
im sure the IDF had help during this 6 day war
its easy to put any new uniform to fight a side
US Marine have perhaps put the IDF uniform
to go kick some ass and by the way making the reputation that the IDF was a mighty army..
again its speculation .. but i now questions things far ever more than before
and for good reasons

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Exactly what miracles were experienced during the 1967 war?

So you can read the mind of a deity now? Im sorry but thats complete rubbish. Religion does not teach equality for all - and this is why it is such a major force of evil in the world. This is the reason these wars happen.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I don't get what he means when he said they lost the second Lebanon war. As memory serves Israel pretty much won every battle they were in during that war.

The conflict killed at least 1,300 people, mostly Lebanese citizens,[35][36][37][38][39] severely damaged Lebanese civil infrastructure, and displaced approximately one million Lebanese[40] and 300,000–500,000 Israelis, although most of the latter were able to return to their homes.[23][41][42] After the ceasefire, some parts of southern Lebanon remained uninhabitable due to Israeli unexploded cluster bomblets.[43]
wiki

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnactedEgoTrip

So you can read the mind of a deity now? Im sorry but thats complete rubbish. Religion does not teach equality for all - and this is why it is such a major force of evil in the world. This is the reason these wars happen.

if OUR Father doesnt teach eguality .. then he his NOT my God
Religions are supose to represent all Goodness on Earth
if a religion doesnt teach eguality than its not God's word
maybe another God.. but not mine thats for sure
God teached me eguality since my youngest age .. and i wasnt influenced
to know that .. thats the part im proud in my life

until i die i will teach eguality like my father/Creator did

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

That was a massacre.. they didnt win anything with that
around 1500 lebanese were killed
WMD were used .. 70% of Lebanon infrastructures were destroyed
Woman and children were the most killed in the offensive
15 IDF soldiers died .. (10 by IDF friendly fire)
when Hizbollah started to succeed at destroying those Merkava tanks
after they lost a dozen the IDF were scared away
it was their weapon of choice in that war
and they were getting busted 1 by 1

thats why in a futur conflict they will use mostly the AIF
droping big bombs from far away in the sky
i think they are scared now to firstly enter lebanon on boots
the AIF will have to destroy everything in 4 hrs like they said
if they want to put those Merkava tanks back in actions to complete the rest of the massacre

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnactedEgoTrip

Hear is one, you can read more on the link.

A Direct Hit on an Ammunitions Pile In the late hours of the night, an IDF truck loaded with arms and shells parked next to a Jerusalem building. Its mission was to bring a fresh supply of ammunition to the front line outposts. The element of danger was great in that were the truck to be hit by enemy fire, the subsequent explosions of all the ammo would bring down all the buildings in the area on their inhabitants. Suddenly the whistling of an approaching enemy shell was heard, and the shell, indeed, scored a direct hit on the vehicle. But the Arab shell did not explode. It remained perched atop the pile of Israeli shells in the truck.
link

[edit on 2-9-2010 by RedGolem]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

What is the evidence of the wmd that were used?
Also how is a massacre destroying seventy percent of infrastructure not a victory?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I have made every point I can make about the Israeli Palestinian war that has been trudging along for ages. Its such a dirty conflict, right on the doorstep of the faith of a large portion of the world, and all I can say is, I think theres only one solution to any of it.
Sit both parties down around the table and tell them this...

"You both need homes to live in, farms to tend to, businesses to build and nurture, and places to educate your children in. This we understand. You both need to feel safe, and both your peoples have a right to be comfortable in your own land. This we understand.
However, the great many Christians, Jews, and Arabic persons who have a religious interest in your land who live in the rest of the world have a right to wake up knowing that the heartland of thier faith is unsullied by murder, and holy war. To that end, the rest of the world has voted unanimously that if the battles do not end, the entire region will be turned to glass by nuclear death, and will forever more be at peace. You have a month to sort yourselves out. This YOU will both understand, or you will die."

That would shut both the stupid ignorant buggers up for a bit wouldnt it!?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Brit
the first part of your post was very much a good thought, however I just don't think it would work quite the way you implied it should work. Aside from the part of killing the entire region that is.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Bah...

Old story, corruption in Arabian countries, intensive support of US military to the Israel.

That’s the result of 6 days wars..

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem

What is the evidence of the wmd that were used?
Also how is a massacre destroying seventy percent of infrastructure not a victory?

The Evidence ? ...
Cluster mini bombs were used .. BANNED WEAPON
White Phosphorous Shells were used .. BANNED WEAPON
and those are FACTS

about the NO its NOT a victory ..
they retreated .. they didnt acheive any of their political goals that were planned before the invasion

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Ever heard of the usage of chemical gas by the US/Israeli military jets over the neighbouring
Countries soldiers back in time..??

What 6 days wars..?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

The Evidence ? ...
Cluster mini bombs were used .. BANNED WEAPON
White Phosphorous Shells were used .. BANNED WEAPON
and those are FACTS

about the NO its NOT a victory ..
they retreated .. they didnt acheive any of their political goals that were planned before the invasion

You still did not quote the evidence.
Although hear is a partial list of banned weapons.

There are several categories of weapons which are forbidden from use (note, that none of these treaties name specific weapons, only categories).

1. Poisoned weapons
2. Weapons which cause excessive pain or superfluous injury ( the modern definition here is those weapons which cause more injury than minimally required to incapacitate)
3. Any weapon employed on or by a vessel, vehicle, or individual carrying the Red Cross or Red Crescent mark. (The Red Cross/Crescent is a universally protected sign, and no weapon may be used for any purpose either by something carrying that sign, or against one marked with the sign).
4. Use of gases which cause asphyxiation or severe injury

6. Any biological or chemical weapon

9. Land mines which do no automatically self-destruct after a limited time period, or which are constructed of materials not detectable by normal methods (e.g. plastics)

* Incendiary weapons (napalm, flamethrowers, thermite, white phosphorous, etc.) are not banned, but are banned in their use on or near civilians.
wiki

[edit on 2-9-2010 by RedGolem]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

For me the important evidence
is that they killed more civilians(womans and childrens)
than hezbollah fighters..

dont tell me .. its because hezbollah used civilians to shield their rockets launch plateform
i have see your patern to excuse the IDF actions
thats why i can predict your answer now

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join