It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs: 'Not piloted by alien beings'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CheapShotArtist

My problem is: if these are indeed secret military crafts (which they may be) then why do they fly them over large populated cities?
Take the Phoenix Lights for example. Why would the government (or a secret branch thereof) fly their covert craft in an area where thousands would see it?
Surely it can't be to test our reactions because..... why would they even care about that?

So, I think we still haven't figured things out yet.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

I wanted to show you an example of maybe preached as gospel, well uncertainty is as maybe as you can get, and the Copenhagen doctrine is about a preachy gospel as you can get, and everyone does it. Little do they know they are ALL wrong. I can speak with conviction as I have the force of reality filling my sails. And virtual access to 1,700 star systems

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

I wanted to show you an example of maybe preached as gospel, well uncertainty is as maybe as you can get, and the Copenhagen doctrine is about a preachy gospel as you can get, and everyone does it.

Ah, I see I thought we were still talking about the BT subject and in that area I still stand by what I posted, just because everyone does it does not make it right perhaps it is time to make a stand

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Surely it can't be to test our reactions because..... why would they even care about that?

They don't care... anyone sees em they say "I saw a BT UFO today" rush over to ATS to tell us... and get pounce on by all the debunkers that say "Prove it"

I know for a fact that they test them openly, mostly at night, near Edwards AFB. I think my friend that works there even posted some pictures in one thread while I was gone... reminds me I need to go look
See how they treated him here.

Can I prove it? What? My word not good enough?

Okay here is the thread enjoy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-9-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

As with the Moon, Mars, anything else, nothing beats being there. And soon we will no longer have the capability to put a person in space. Not in the public sense. Why no one is outraged is beyond me. My first picture I drew at four was the Saturn V. But everyone is more interested in whatever media event is showing today. No more national projects. They got us where they want us. I might as well shelve magneto/electrogravitics since no one is interested.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for posting the Link Z I had not seen that thread although personally I would not put that particular object in the triangle file as it looks more deltoid to me however as always with footage of that calibre can we really be sure

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

reply to post by CheapShotArtist

My problem is: if these are indeed secret military crafts (which they may be) then why do they fly them over large populated cities?
Take the Phoenix Lights for example. Why would the government (or a secret branch thereof) fly their covert craft in an area where thousands would see it?

So, I think we still haven't figured things out yet.

Also running the risk of the craft malfunctioning/getting shot down and falling into another country's hands. Also, there have been several reports of BTs acting in a way that could be interpreted as analysing some of the surroundings (water, soil, not particularly advanced nuclear power plants etc.) which seems a bit random for a secret military craft.

Another thing which intrigues me is something that Nick Pope wrote - there was a memo sent from the MoD to the US enquiring as to whether the US had a triangular, silent propulsion, Black Project craft that they had been testing out in UK airspace; they replied back saying "no, we were going to ask you the same thing". If it's not the US or UK, who is it? Russia? China? Any country operating such a craft illegally in foreign airspace seriously risks causing a major international incident.

edit on 14/9/10 by Monolith_is_Calling because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm gonna go ahead and plug my own thread here because I think it's quite well related. Based on the idea that UFO's are man-made technology.

The video I have in this thread outlines the technology behind UFO 'anti-gravity.' I wouldn't actually call it anti-gravity, the same premise that makes a submarine buoyant in water makes a UFO buoyant in the sky. The video explains it well.

The video outlines a UAV style craft. The TR3B is a much larger version of this and is most likely propelled horizontally by propellers, similar to what would be found on a blimp, but likely much larger. One of the techniques used to cover up this technology was making people believe the technology to be far more complicated and advanced than it really is. Anyone seeking to understand UFO technology was simply looking too deep to see the simple truth.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Haha, that was just some guys opinion on what the triangles are. Maybe they are man made, but where does that kind of technology come from that allows them to do those type of maneuvers people witness them doing? Some of the g's would crush a human...if they are man made....they could be back-engineered from something else!!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by M0bstarSome of the g's would crush a human...if they are man made....they could be back-engineered from something else!!

Unless.... there is no human flying them

Most of the new triangle aircraft are UAV's... U stands for UNMANNED

Something like THIS one

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpahowever as always with footage of that calibre can we really be sure

Well gee, I dunno how to take a photo of almost invisible aircraft
But yeah, sometimes we can be sure. Pop on over and I will take ya out for a day trip, though I hear after 3 am is better

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

They don't care... anyone sees em they say "I saw a BT UFO today" rush over to ATS to tell us... and get pounce on by all the debunkers that say "Prove it"

I know for a fact that they test them openly, mostly at night, near Edwards AFB. I think my friend that works there even posted some pictures in one thread while I was gone... reminds me I need to go look
See how they treated him here.

Can I prove it? What? My word not good enough?

Okay here is the thread enjoy

edit on 12-9-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

They have kids working at Edwards AFB now?

edit on 22-9-2010 by cripmeister because: boogeyman bit my foot

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
While some black triangular craft may indeed by "secret military aircraft," there is no way they can make a blanket statement that they all are. How could they possibly know?

Also, I highly doubt that we fly top-secret aircraft either over populated cities, or especially over foreign soil. Especially for long periods of time. This entire thread is a bit marred by the fact it's IMPOSSIBLE for them to state unequivocally that all such craft are "secret" military airplanes.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I don't think that I'm alone when I say that I wish that these UFO's really were piloted by extra terrestrials. I do believe that all UFO's are most likely man-made, and that gives me a feeling of being alone. I think that deep inside, everyone is dying for a connection with the universe and everything which it holds and I am hoping for some kind of contact, although it seems like we are being tricked by our own people.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
They have kids working at Edwards AFB now?

Not sure what you mean by 'kids'?
You mean because he said his father?
I have one too... he is pushing 90... that make me a kid?

Sometime I wonder the sanity of you guys

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

are u the human alien with the immune system that can stand electricity.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Are we not all batteries?

There are times I seriously wonder.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

No some of us are power sources to recharge the 'batteries' though at times might not be operating at peak performance level

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathmetalofcourse

It amazes me how rapidly we assume anti-gravity as a possible phenomena... What ant-gravity is? Is it just to reverse the force of gravity? OK, then how? Can you reverse light? Or electro-magnetism? Can you reverse nuclear force? That's how it sounds to me when I hear "anti-gravity".

We are asking the wrong question. The question is what gravity really is.

EDIT: regarding these Triangle UFOs, I agree could be man-made, and why not made through alien inspiration. Absolutely.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by deathmetalofcourse]

I get tired of people spouting the "anti-gravity" explanation. However, they do that because they don't know any better and that explanation seems to fit the capabilities. But are you going to fly in deep space with anti-gravity? No. Not at all. As my signature line says, the UFOs cancel their mass which allows their startling antics that totaly defy any craft that uses air or retains its mass. Using anti-gravity to lift a ship does not prevent you from becoming a jellied mass against the bulkhead if you make a sudden start, stop or right angle turn. Nope. It those things are solid objects, they have to be eliminating their mass, which incidently, will allow them to ignore the conventional understandings that nothing can fly faster than the speed of light. Thus, they side-step that restriction hampering vehicles with mass. That is why they can travel between stars so easily.

The triangle craft are the greatest weapon of war we have ever developed. They rival the invention of the wheel. and will transform transportation in every aspect that we use today. Of course, other countries know we have them. Otherwise, we in the West would probably be beating back the Chinese several places around the globe as they use their industrial muscle to whip us. So with that in mind, you can image why our government would rather you think them alien figments rather than home-grown craft. The longer they can keep the things secret, the better chances of staving off their development in other countries. National security, you know.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

I was hoping by now that you had done enough studying to understand that you CANNOT build a container for your vacuum that would be light enough to contain the vacuum without collapsing and to also lift it let alone an attached ship and payload. (Sign,) I obviously was wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join