It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thunderbird in South Greensburg PA - 8/26/10

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

The best video is of a couple of birds in the air, over trees, but you can't really see the scale well. Monster Quest showed that one. Some experts claim those were normal-sized birds, and others claim they could not be.

I could seriously kick myself for not taking a picture of the one we saw. That would have been one for the record books! I think maybe a lot more people see them, and don't realize. They either don't think about the size as being unheard of, or they don't have a camera, or the bird is flying, and they assume it's lower than it is, and thus smaller than it really is. I KNOW that one we saw was not "normal" sized! Other than that, it looked totally normal, though. I think the so-called experts are underestimating the sizes. That, and inflating their egos by assuming that them personally not seeing it means it isn't real.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

this is all I could find. I'll keep a look-out. I know there was one film that show a big bird flying in the woods between trees or something.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

You are probably thinking of the same one I am. Pretty sure they were in a boat. If anyone can locate a Monster Quest episode online, I am 99% sure it's in the one on thunderbirds.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Around four to five years ago i saw something that greatly resembled a pterasaur. It passed overhead at precisely the same height as a small aircraft but going in the opposite direction. Whoever was in the plane would have seen it too. It was easily as big as the plane and must have traveled a good mile before even flapping it's wings.
The view i had whilst watching it fly away was from a high standpoint looking down for miles over fields and houses. I could still see it from what i would estimate to be about 2-3 miles away. Over that distance it flapped it's wings only 3 times. HUGE !!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Start it at 10:00 for the one I talked about above.

edit on 13-1-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join