It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Late Great Bill Hicks UFO - *Video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The Late Great Bill Hicks - ***Video Contains Strong Language***

I am posting this video not only to lighten the mood and make a few of you laugh but because it puts in to serious context just how some of us humans act and operate people wonder why full contact isn't established

Today, a young man on *Banned word* realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration — that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death; life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves... Here's Tom with the weather!

His humor challenged mainstream beliefs, aiming to "enlighten people to think for themselves."[1] Hicks used a ribald approach to express his material

For those of you that have not heard of this man please take a look here Bill Hicks

[edit on 2-9-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
He's my favorite comedian of all time - although I hardly think it's human ignorance which is holding us back from contact. We're some sort of project. "They" have been here since the very beginning, whenever that was. They look so similar to us - and all earth life going back 500 million years - so that seems to suggest quite strongly that they've been here 500 million years.

So I don't think they're waiting. I think "they" is an oversimplification. There's probably dozens of "theys" out there with different agendas. But we all seem to share genetic roots. That has to be related to their agenda - and though that is a complete mystery, "disclosure to earthlings" might not be on it for any number of reasons.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
So I don't think they're waiting. I think "they" is an oversimplification. There's probably dozens of "theys" out there with different agendas.

I read your first paragraph and I was just about to reply with there are dozens of 'theys' and then I read your second paragraph, which read the same *coincedence indeed*

But we all seem to share genetic roots. That has to be related to their agenda - and though that is a complete mystery, "disclosure to earthlings" might not be on it for any number of reasons.

Indeed the 2 metres inside every cell of every human body certainly holds alot of untapped information if only there was a way we could access it.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

That'll do pig, that'll do.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Be careful LiveForever, I don't want to give anyone any excuse to move/close the thread. The more Bill Hicks the better IMO but you know as well as I do his exploratory work is not understood by the majority.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I had a bit of a Bill Hicks Binge on youtube last night then this is here today! I think I may have watched all of them lol what a legend!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by March of the Fire Ants
I had a bit of a Bill Hicks Binge on youtube last night then this is here today! I think I may have watched all of them lol what a legend!

Great minds think alike

I started getting in to Bill Hicks when I heard of his experiences, his whole outlook on life changed after them. Through simple research he was able to tap in to something that 'told him' the path to follow, for me thats fascinating and I can only hope that one day we all get the chance to share in his experience.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The man has always been my favourite comedian. I really wish he were alive today to express his views on some of the things that have taken place since his death!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I've never really looked into his past but I'm sure it's fascinating! I'll put that on the to do list lol

I'd love to hear his views of the world today, modern comedians don't seem to dare take it as far as he would!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Some of the things we thought were junk DNA turned out to be
things like CCR5 delta 32.

www.sciencedaily.com...

As mr. hawking said in the year 2000, forget computers, what is about
to happen in the medical field is going to blow ppls minds.

Not his exact words, but pretty close.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Some of the things we thought were junk DNA turned out to be
things like CCR5 delta 32.

www.sciencedaily.com...

Yes I read about this and funny enough I have just done research on junk DNA but in a different light. I do not believe that the 97% of junk dna is in all of us to kill us off with dormant bacterial genes. I believe the junk dna is the key to unlocking the secrets of the past and the future. Imagine what it would be like if that junk DNA was paired up and connected.

As mr. hawking said in the year 2000, forget computers, what is about
to happen in the medical field is going to blow ppls minds.

Absolutely, could it be that our dormant junk dna is becoming active due to the fact that we are travelling in to an area of space that distorts our dimension as we know it. Is that the real reason behind the LHC? to peer in to abyss before we are tossed in to it?

A little off topic but a discussion I would of loved to have with Bill RIP

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Thanks for posting these vids. Hicks was a comic/philosopher of the 1st order, and a man who died too young.

I often think about what he would have had to say about the global events of the last 15 years. We could use him and Hunter S. Thompson these days.

top topics

join