It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free MMO Nice Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
So here is a cool free MMO game for anybody interested. It's called Outer Galaxies. Anybody that has ever played or heard of a game called EVE will know what to expect. It's 2D, not 3D, and it's also more fast paced than EVE. It's still sorta in an open Beta now, but they are releasing their latest patch this upcoming week, with some new features, and there is a lot of promise in this one (at least to me). I feel that it needs a lot work still, but overall right now it's very nice and promising. Anyway, you guys should check it out if you are curious.

It is a Sci-Fi oriented game. You mine minerals, there is PvP, based on 2 different factions, but not limited to the 2 factions. Also, there is an NPC galaxy with open PvP. NPC characters do exist in abundance to hunt/kill for items and experience. Many ranks to move up in as well as blueprints to use your mined minerals on. Ships, Weapons, Devices, Ammunitions etc.. to build from the blueprints. The new patch I believe is going to implement quests/missions. try it out and let everyone know what you think

www.outergalaxies.com

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
looks kewl, but they wont introduce one of those cash shops will they?

Those are just ghey.

btw i need to go cancel my Warhammer sub...

join