It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘His Menace’: Chris Matthews Tells Obama to ‘Get Rid of That Damn Teleprompter’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
www.theblaze.com...

First let me say that Newsbusters is right in asking: “Matthews just starting to notice” the TOTUS dependency?

The part that caught my attention, though, was Matthews’ account of Obama using a teleprompter for routine meetings.

“You go to a meeting with him I’m told, businessmen are invited to meet him at the White House, he hauls out the damn teleprompter, and he reads it to them.”

I laughed out loud when Chris Matthews spoke about Obama using a teleprompter for a meeting with businessmen. It is amazing to me how people can still believe a word this man says. He can't even hold a conversation without a teleprompter....... Creepy!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I am hesitant to believe Matthews, since he is clearly a Republican booster. He loved Bush, I fully expect him to bash Obama.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

www.huffingtonpost.com...

This is the same Chris Matthews who got a "tingle up his leg" hearing Obama speak!

Where's his tingle now? Maybe the heat is turned up a notch or two and it isn't so pleasant anymore.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ljtg123

WOW, Mathews brings out the joke we were saying about a year ago.

What do we even need Obama for, just the speech writers and TOTUS.

Pretty soon, when TOTUS speaks we can all just put up recorders and then everything will be just dandy. This reminds me of this movie.

In the college, it starts out with the whole class being there, then the next shot is a couple of recorders, then the next shot a few more, then a few more, THEN the next shot is all recorders for the students and the professor is a player.

Folks this is Wag the Dog. Obama is not a president.

Has anyone heard this guy ramble on about a question asked?

One meeting since he has been president where things were not scripted was the Health Care showdown. We all know he had about 50 folks in a back room listening in, giving him instructions through an ear bud.

You and I both know the tech is there.

During the campaign, if hit with a non provided looping softball by plants or other machinations, this guy would um um um a storm up. Or go on some mind numbing rant for 20 minutes and never broach the subject of the question.

Oh Mathews, go have another thrill up your leg moment or another forgot he was black moment.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Yep, the tingle must have stopped running up his leg from his ankle!

Oh, how the folks turn on each other!

So who is Matthews going to call on in 2012?

I'm interested in this. I love entertainment!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
can somebody say "puppet." its like he doesn't have a mind of his own, he doesn't know what to say or do really.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by ljtg123

This reminds me of this movie.

In the college, it starts out with the whole class being there, then the next shot is a couple of recorders, then the next shot a few more, then a few more, THEN the next shot is all recorders for the students and the professor is a player.

That would be a scene from "Real Genius", starring Val Kilmer. That montage was pretty funny.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

...That's assuming there will be elections in 2012.

Granted,this is all very good theater. Based on the script I'm reading,America doesn't survive and I imagine a large part of it's population won't either. (Not because of all the hype about "2012",but because of where,prophetically,we are headed,toward this "nwo",which I take it to be the same as being under the rule of the antichrist,time of "tribulation",etc...)

We shall see...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monsieur Neary

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by ljtg123

This reminds me of this movie.

That would be a scene from "Real Genius", starring Val Kilmer. That montage was pretty funny.

Good call, I fondly remember that scene but too couldn't remember its source. There's a subtle connection with the OP, in that the movie details sheer incompetence on the part of the superiors and faculty members of that university. People who don't deserve the position they currently enjoy, and in fact make a mockery of it.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Ha! Yeah Oboingo's a total fascist/corporate puppet. Is it any surprise he needs the teleprompters to make a coherant sentence. After all he's just been trained to regurgitate what his masters tell him his whole life. He can't be expected to think on his own! Hell I wouldn't even be surprised to hear that post Oboingo press conference people have seen Bush Sr. pulling his hand out of Obama's backside! Total puppet of TPTB!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ljtg123

It goes to show ya more and more he is being outed as a puppet...

i could do the puppet routine...but it might get me banned...:>

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

yeah or we can program that 3d hologram machine to be our President...

Who's pulling his strings i wonder...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

He also voted for Bush in 2000.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Obama can give a helluva speech when he's reading off the teleprompter. I'll give him that.

Too bad that without it, he sounds like a 4th grader explaining his project at the science fair.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
uhhh yeah....uhhhh

Hear. My. Words.

The. Buck. Stops. Here.

top topics

join