It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time to Prosecute

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by beijingyank

It will happen mabey not like you imagined but the STARZ shall answer your request!!!!!!

2nd

[edit on 9/2/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by beijingyank
The evidence is in and it is overwhelming.

Funny how no truther is able to post any evidence at all of it being a inside job, they just post silly stories of hush a boom explosives, beam weapons, hologram planes, super dupa nano thermite etc etc.

Yet they claim they know who did it!

Funny how no one can prove what happened but people still say we don't need another investigation.

And by funny I mean ignorance as terrible as it gets.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiffanyInLA

The suit was thrown out by a Judge who didn't even look at the evidence. It is currently under appeal.

He didn't have to look at the evidecne. The prima fascia claims on the surface are enough to convince anyone of sane and rational mind that the lawsuit was delusional and frivolous.

Sane and rational mind...that is why the truthers never understand those words..."delusional and frivoulous".

What other words did he use? Fantasy? Clearly baseless? Fanciful? Fantastic? Fanatic? Lots of "F" words there. If possible, I have no doubt Judge Chin would have used words startign with "B" and "S".

And I love this part..."The complaint pleads little in terms of factual content..." That about sums up the Truther world.

Also, look up what "Dismissed With Prejudice" means. Hint: It is the ultimate in legal slamdowns for stupid, idiotic, delusional and moronic cases.

<< 1   >>

join