It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more voting for me. Full body scanners going to the courthouse.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
To stop "terrorism". Radiation, unknown. Do they keep the pictures? I would gladly pump it up if they wanted to take a picture. But what if I get there and it is the dead of winter?

I don't want someone laughing at me. Their mother's didn't laugh.

Take care everybody. The crew says HI.--------------PC

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ummm... Wha.... HUH?

I dont like body scanners... END

MOTF!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
They do keep the pics on record, and since the advent of the new electronic voting machines that are all vulnerable to hacks, your vote is either...

A) not counted correctly
B) counted correctly, but not important since both R and D are the same corrupt party anyway
C) counted correctly, but since all the districts in your state have been gerrymandered over and over again, the outcome of any election is determined well before election day

I vote for option D) --just stay home and get some extra sleep.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
" no more voting for me"
Ok, we won't be voting for you...AGAIN
you put body snatchers in the courthouse...

What ever the PTB wants patriots to avoid they will just put a body scanner in front of.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

Um...... okay.

Body scanners bad. Not voting?

Maybe you live in a place where these body scanners are employed when you go to vote?

Man, there's just some old folks manning the machines in the local elementary school where I vote. And they even give me time to write in all the names I want to write in.

Body scanners? I go to the courthouse to register my vehicles, to renew my drivers license, to pay my property taxes. No scanning involved at all.

Just, "S'up. Fred?"

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
A) who really cares whether someone is laughing at them? It's their defect, not yours.

B) who cares about body scanners? Are you nuts worried the big bad gub'ment is gonna steal your thoughts with gamma radiation when you walk through the scanner and are exposed to low levels of radiation(i.e. less than you're exposed to just walking outside on a sunny day) for a few seconds?

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Conqueror of Seth]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Chorizo, what exactly are you reporting here?

Are we supposed to fill in the blanks in your intro to this thread?

They're putting body scanners in your courthouse? Show us where you got this information.

You vote inside your courthouse? So does this mean that you're refusing to go to the courthouse to vote, but you'll go there for any number of other reasons that might require you to do so?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Well I'm not so worried about voting. Like somebody else mentioned, as well for myself, voting takes place in places like the local school not the court house. Now that being said I won't botherr to vote anyways because it's a waste of your time. The scumbags in power own both sides before you even get started. And if it ain't one of their players up for election, they won't win anyway. So to heck with voting.

As for the courthouse using full body scanners well that stinks because you will most likely end up there at one point or another trying to defend yourself from their tyranny via statutory law. Unless you sleepwalk through life and never have a run in with these fascists. I don't really give a crud about these scanners in any form but one, the shear principal. I will not let them scan me with one of those piles of junk because it pushes the lack of privacy too damn far. I don't give a crap who or why you think you're doing it, if you aren't my wife or my doc, you don't get that view!

Wake up sheeple. When are treated enough like the cattle they consider you for you to stand up for yourselves? When they turn off American Idle right?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
those scanners are messed up.. though luckily for me, my voting location is s fire house.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4
To stop "terrorism". Radiation, unknown. Do they keep the pictures? I would gladly pump it up if they wanted to take a picture. But what if I get there and it is the dead of winter?

I don't want someone laughing at me. Their mother's didn't laugh.

Take care everybody. The crew says HI.--------------PC

Are you stating that there will be full body scanners in the courthouses? Here are my orwellian thoughts... these are just thoughts...(or prophesy?)

1) a record physical of the criminals/and or accused with a record of bone sructure and organs ON FILE with the biological info on record... for future use of his organs/bones (YIKES) if the accused is FEMAed later for being a "threat" ... can you say "organ harvesting?"

God forbid... this accused sold pot, ran a red light, took a picture of a cop...... etc........ he is a "threat to society!" Lets exterminate the poor soul... but lets re-home his organs and make a little money for the bankers/TPTB along the way... grusome thought... but will x ray scanners be forced or jail soon?

2) why even use scanners at airports? We were at a small airport yesterday for lunch... these airports in the country (city of 15,000) now get this! there are NO GATES/ OR X RAY MACHINES... We were thinking of taking our grandson to look at planes for a day trip!!! Why all the harrassment in city airports? Doesn't everyone know with all this security a "luggage man" or "janitor".. could be bribed through a chain link fence to let a "unscanned" box or luggage through....

If the radiation in these machines are unknown... I too am not flying EVER again.... By the way.. look at how many more campers are on the road... I think there will be less flying public in the future too... Perhaps flying will one day be just for the few elite that are "better" than we are...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The body scanners is what finally turned you off to voting? The final straw, eh. I got turned off with the whole two-sides-of-the-same-coin "choice" that we are given in the voting booth.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I didn't even know they had voting booths in courthouses..I've always walked down to the neighborhood high school to cast my vote.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

What if there's a vote to get rid of the body scanners?
Would you walk through one to cast your vote?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This is dehumanizing.
Are we going to put up with it?
Those who do are compromising themselves.
Admitting that they are whipped.
Obey!

Do you think that after you have given in to this that the next step will be to have you completely naked?
Incrementalism.
I can see that one coming.
Obey!

Give up all you principles.
Obey!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
This is dehumanizing.
Are we going to put up with it?
Those who do are compromising themselves.
Admitting that they are whipped.
Obey!

Do you think that after you have given in to this that the next step will be to have you completely naked?
Incrementalism.
I can see that one coming.
Obey!

Give up all you principles.
Obey!

I swear... "body cavity" searches will be implimited next...Someone somewhere will pass a bill for strip searches.... this can REALLY happen.

It will not be far fetched to hear... "welcome to blah blah govt.airlines... for your protection and comfort there are optional pre scanned tubes of lubricant available before your body cavity search... please relax and comply with your scanner/and cavity search... this is for your protection and safety... The cost for lubricant will be added to your ticket at only $149 on today special. Remove all articles of clothling and step into your search area before boarding plane. Please enjoy your flight and thank you for flying blah blah govt airlines. (with a perky smile)

This is so dehumanizing, the airports are just brutal. They know you cant talk or complain or you will be detained and miss your plane. (or tazered or jailed!)

I have SEEN 80 year old disabled people in line with a oxygen tubes up their nose... in line waiting to board flights... I have SEEN their pocket emptied and body pat downs... I was embarrased for the poor old gentleman.....he was so shook up... if he had been more nervous he would have been tazered just for looking suspicious! OMG what has America come to?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
so....let's see....
having our bodies blasted by radiation whenever we get on a plane (they're at the ariports), go into a gov't building like a courthouse, or heck even walking down the street or riding in a car (they now have vans equipped with them riding around, peeking into cars and people on the street)....well that's just for our protection, ya know because there's all those people halfway around the world that hate the american way of life and want to kill us all....

but, insisting that the gov't make an honest attempt to find out who comes into this country, from where, and maybe getting a little background info on them is well.....
just racist and unamerican!!!

ummm....doctors don't take unnecessary xrays for a reason, they don't shield women's abdomen with heavy lead covers because they lack something to do!! radiation does pose a danger to the human body, and it does build up...

they'll endanger the whole dang population with their body scanners, but they won't guard our borders......

cheap labor trumps public health!

it seems that our own gov't was a bigger danger to our way of life that those people living their lives half way around the world!

[edit on 3-9-2010 by dawnstar]

new topics

top topics

join