It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Misoir
So what can we do? Well... many of things.
1. Elimination of civil servant pension
2. End collaboration between big business, big labor and big government.
3. Send all illegal immigrants back home and set immigration limits from non-western countries.
4. Stop all forms of affirmative action.
5. Stop with so called 'progress'.
6. Stop judges from enforcing elitist views upon the public.
7. Return to focusing on the family and family values, teach morals in schools.
8. Establish a tariff that would make up the difference in labor costs.
9. Stop Consumerism, corporatism and elitism immediately by ending the catering to big business and punish Wall Street.
10. Let the people choose in state referendums on any more 'progressive' issues such as abortion, gay marriage, gays in military, etc...
[edit on 9/2/2010 by Misoir]
Originally posted by Wildmanimal
It certain does appear that way now, doesn't it? It seems
policy never changes for the most part, and when someone
decides to upset the apple cart, a stalemate ensues.
It is particular shameful that the middle class has been
ripped apart by the decisions of this "Two Party Crew".
The level of lobbying and Bribery is Criminal.
I have never been so troubled about the future of our
beloved United States of America as I am now.
Pray for a miracle.
By the way, your thread is well written, but I must say
that the Joker faces are somewhat disturbing. I respect
your freedom of expression though.