It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Viral Video - Vaccine Death Coverup Implodes Worldwide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
reply to post by DaWhiz

The day you drink fluoride and take mercury straight w/o the chasers and don't die, I'll believe you. You cannot justify putting toxins in these vaccines and then believing a side effect is not as dangerous because it is on a bottle.

Fluoide occurs naturally, people were drinking it in higher concentrations in some areas than they are now and did not die. It's not "mercury", it's ethylmercury. You're not being injected with a mercury from a thermometer.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Whyhi]

Honestly, does it make a difference? Will you willfully take the stuff? The answer is no!
And just because you claim it occurs naturally doesn't mean a thing considering it is added to water, it is not a natural attachment to water. Please see the element charts for that info.
Oh and you are right, a lot of areas have higher concentrations of the stuff IN THEIR WATER and yes, cancer is killing them. Google the Fredrick MD/Ft Detrick law suits for that one bud. Funny how you don't seem to care that this stuff is lethal.
And some stuff on Fluoride Poisoning - try Poison Control Centers, here's a study from 2008 emedicine.medscape.com...
A fluoride alert
www.fluoridealert.org...
Your argument is not holding water. Still no proof.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
reply to post by DaWhiz

The day you drink fluoride and take mercury straight w/o the chasers and don't die, I'll believe you. You cannot justify putting toxins in these vaccines and then believing a side effect is not as dangerous because it is on a bottle.

...which was originally developed as rat poison...

As in it has ingredients that are in rat poison. As in it's not LITERAL rat poison.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Whyhi]

This is just silly. Do you think you can separate the ingredients, take them one at a time and be ok? Would you mix the ingredients in a blender and take them just because each ingredient is not rat poisoning?
This is not logic, sorry. Makes no sense and the point still is YOU WON"T TAKE IT!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

And just because you claim it occurs naturally doesn't mean a thing considering it is added to water, it is not a natural attachment to water. Please see the element charts for that info.

What does this even mean? "Not a natural attachment to water"? It occurs naturally IN water...What are you suggesting here...? I have no idea what you're saying at this point. I don't even know what a "natural attachment" is

a lot of areas have higher concentrations of the stuff IN THEIR WATER and yes, cancer is killing them

I was referring to, again, higher concentrations due to it occurring naturally. As in a lot higher than what is being added to water supplies. Are you suggesting fluoride also causes cancer now too? Why don't you go ask the national cancer institute what they think of that theory. Guess what else happens in areas that have fluoridated water supplies? Thunderstorms and car accidents....coincidence? I think not.

Again, toxicity is based on dosage, fluoride, in a high enough dosage, will kill you. Oxygen in a high enough dosage, will kill you. Water will kill you, hydrogen will kill you.

I'll have to get back to you with your link as I have some other things to do, but I'd imagine it lists the amount of fluoride that can actually cause harm and how much you are actually consuming.

For example, if you ate an entire tube of crest 100 mL toothpaste, you'd only get something in the range of 0.2 grams of fluoride. Just something to think about.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GummB

To the contrary, your comment that no one agrees with Alex Jones is bull. Whether we agree or disagree with AJ's spin on any topic, he is one of the No#1 news sources for what we will not hear about elsewhere and that includes ATS.

By the way you make your statement, you qualify as a disinformation agents but whomever is with you on that statement, had better be right for your own sake.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Anybody who believes Alex Jones is worth listening to needs to seriously listen to this little gem from new years 2000. The so called y2k thing....

[edit on 2-9-2010 by WhiteDevil013]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

AJ is a double-edged sword. He may be right about some things, but the way he presents the facts or ideas provokes fear. I absolutely refuse to listen to him or visit his website (PRISONplanet...doesn't that make you feel cozy?).

Whether you think his information is valuable or not, you cannot escape the tone and manner in which it is presented. Completely reminds me of Glenn Beck, very hard to stomach watching or listening to him. Both of extremely sensationalist and therefore come across as neurotic trolls trying to capture your attention at all costs.

The message is conveyed to the audience, but at the price of OH NO! NOW WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?! OMG! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

That kind of feeling and reaction will paralyze you.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

I agree, listen to the video i posted a few posts ago.

Its actually so laughable to hear what hes trying to convey. He literally makes it sound as if the world is coming to an end.

Yet here we are 10 years later, and somehow society hasnt been reduced to complete chaos and disorder.

This is why I dont trust a word this guy says. He will say anything to make a quick buck. He is a con man and a liar.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
this has 13 flags and only two comments? Whoa. Something strange is going on here.

The information in the video speaks for itself. It’s good for persuading people to avoid the shot thus saving many people (including little toddlers) from getting sick and dying

most people had a feeling the swine flu was a hoax. It was rather apparent man-bird-pig.

On the other hand… the information in your above commentary by itself won’t save squat.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
Dont believe a word he is saying. nor do i belive that is really his hair.

Then why are you wasting your time to post here?.
No offence buddy but please share your research to prove otherwise.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Tarrok

He's not owned by ABC, he is paid by his sponsors and his supporters, the rumor is that GCN is owned by ABC but you can easily investigate and find that that is not true.

Ah, ok. My bad then. I still stand to my other points though.

At the very least, he raises questions and the desire to find answers in people that spread the news of his show. A stepping stone if you will.

He does tell people to go out and look for information themselves and that in itself is a good service. I see people bash him for spewing complete lies. Even if that's the case, he's showing people how to ask those questions that are important for us to ask.

Not everyone has awoken yet and it might not be perfect, but it's better than keeping the sheeple asleep.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

I suppose I should not be surprised that this site is infested with wannabe disinformation agents who pick at everything Alex Jones has to say in order to discredit him.

While I value what Alex does and look to his sites when I want to hear the latest dirty tricks being pulled by the Globalist and this Evil Federalist Government,I am a grown man with a lifetime of experience that helps me know where the truth begins and ends.

However here on ATS, it has been proven to me time and again that the site cooperates with the NSA, is a haven for disinformation and wannabe disinformation agents, and a lot of dumber than dirt Guppies. Yeah Bill, Simon...we know and your denials have long since been heard and you can shut me up by banning me or pulling one of your other tricks.

Well, you are all swimming in the same soup and the people you re defending and helping consider you cannon fodder and you'll be shoved in the meat grinder with the rest when they are done with you.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
One of these days, I'm going to come up with an all-purpose picture to use that I can post in every Alex Jones thread that turns into a "I hate Alex Jones" thread instead of a "discuss the content Alex Jones is presenting" thread.

The challenge will be coming up with a couple of sentences afterward so that it doesn't become a one-liner.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
this didn't happen in Indiana....it happened in Lucknow, India...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaotik
Once again the 'ATSers' are dragging Alex Jones name through the mud without proof that what he says is not the truth.

I challenge any of you to give me a complete list of the things that he has lied about. You must have plenty of proof considering he runs a 6 day a week show for 3 or 4 hours each day so if you are telling the truth then im sure I will see plenty of proof that this man is a Liar.

Also proof that he is 'owned by ABC' is welcome aswell.

It seems that the good old 'ATSers' just like to form a collective opinion of somebody and everyone then jumps on the bandwagon and echoes the song without proof that he is a liar.

He is not perfect but he does a hell of a lot more good than 99% of people on this forum do i would imagine. Is it jealousy that you all hate him or like to slander his name??? If this is the case then please go and watch some football or something because you are spending your time browsing websites like this for completely the wrong reasons.

You should be thankful that people like this exist and have the guts to say what they do. I am sure the last thing Alex needs is some opinionated, uninformed, jealous little cowards hiding behind their pc monitors slandering his good name because they want to look intellectual. Grow up all of you for the love of god.

So please all the 'ATSers' out there, show me the proof and shut me up, because more and more you are making this forum look like nothing more than a bunch of pathetic losers who are unable to think for themselves and cannot substantiate their claims.

Considering he has done thousands of shows I am expecting alot of proof that he is a liar....i am waiting...

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Khaotik]

A complete list of this huxsters lies and exaggerations would take to long, but I'll give ya a few...

1-Youtube pulled my movie martial law 911

2-Your under a chemical weapon attack from the govt, thats why your neighbors are dying of cancer, all the kids around you are dying and why everyone is getting diabetes

3-The TSA printed of the naked body scan of movie star shahruhk khan

4-the mexican mafia is killing cops all over the us and the cops are just leaving them alone

5-Govt caught putting cancer virus in injections

6-cancer is as common as the common cold

7-on govt healthcare they dehydrate you and kill you, this is so widespread its ridiculous.

8-the police are torturing, euthanizing and killing people

9-Public schools take your 10-14 year old daughters to abortions according to Obama healthcare bill

10-Obama healthcare bill passes the US carbon tax according to UN mandates

11-The physical attacks on democrat property are no different than the threats on me every week. (unless you count the vandalism and physical threats which Jones doesn't recieve regularly on the threats and never on the vandalism, which he didn't say)

12-Alex listed a few isolated TSA incidents which were sensationalized daily mail type stuff and twisted it into why body scanners are wrong, two unrelated topics.

13-"I physically cannot watch my children with fat perverts groping their genitals." That isn't what happens when you walk thru a body scanner.

14-In the UK if you take a photo of your fully clothed child your approached by police and treated as a pedophile.

15-Your alive on this planet, one time, hurdling through space, and you're going to hell if you don't fight this evil. (govt)

16-They lower healthcare quality for Eugenics, like they do in Europe. There are death panels. (newsweep opinion piece cited as fact)

17-The feds want to ban swap meets, garage sales, mowing yards for cash... There is no existing legislation nor upcoming legislation for any of this.

18-There are cameras in public school bathrooms and showers. Everyone agrees they check girls panties to make sure they are the right color. Ummmm ok

19-My website buys 100 TB of bandwidth a month. It costs us 400k per year. Umm google says you can easily buy that for $210-$350 per month.
$4500 per year is a lot different than 400k per yr lol.

20-Police and TSA are admitting to robbing peoples bags across the country

21 - They have bills in almost every state to end the 4th amendment and sieze your kids at will

22-Walmart are admittedly redistribution camps for FEMA and admittedely setup as forced innoculation centers. Target is a govt front.

23- Microsoft is a govt control grid. IBM is an admitted govt front. It's a giant Eugenecists extermination grid.

Ok I'm sorry, I am totally bored shredding this crackpot liar. Most of the 1st 15 were on his march 24th cast, a few march 10th this year. The last few were dec 7 and 9 of 2009. But from what I could tell he averages about 12 pieces of BS per day.

He has no credibility. How can you believe anyone who spends most of his day shouting lies and exaggerations to the world? I'll tackle his latest trash in the next post.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

OK here's the reason he's lying.

1-WHO report on H1N1(hoax)

www.who.int...

So what he quoted was BS

2-British medical journal says it was overhyped-

www.foxcharlotte.com...

completely contradicts his hype for profit idea.

3-Many countries banned the H1N1 vaccine-Umm which countries launched a universal ban on the vaccine? None. Some countries it was mandatory.

4-Genettically modified skeeters spreading virus- Scientists have created mosquitoes which can spread vaccinations for Malaria, Dengue fever and yellow fever which would potentially be used in 3rd world areas where folks aren't able to be vaccinated.

5- Kindly show proof of the payoffs to the MSM and doctors, etc... to promote an knowingly unsafe vaccine.

I mean do you people realize how much of an lying attentionwhore Alex Jones is? He uses opinon pieces as fact. He exaggerates on a moment by moment basis. I'm sorry if I can listen to 30 minutes of a show and the guy lies to me 20 times in 30 minutes, I'm done with him. He can't be trusted. Sure he may come up with a kernel of truth every so often but even a blind squirell will find a nut once in awhile. And he didn' find his acorn here.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Okay so let's talk about the video. Plenty of evidence pointing to government, even the united Nations, talking about overpopulation (personally I disagree). Heard Bill Gates say in his TED talk that he is funding a solution for this through the use of vaccines. Take a look - you don't have to read between the lines. (search Ted - great site)
It has been established that the world health authority changed the definition of a pandemic months before declaring the H1N1 pandemic. The new meaning is that, worldwide people need only to be getting sick not dying, for a pandemic to be called.
With a pandemic called member countries are required to implement these vaccine programmes. A very efficient method of lining people up for the injections, clever really the only other things they could do is add it to our water or food. Oh right the GMO's they are doing that too!
I haven't heard about the mosquito's (damn thought I could escape all this by refusing their medicines and food) Has anybody got info on this?
I wonder how long this has been going on, mens average sperm counts are a fraction of what they were 50 years ago, maybe this isn't a new thing.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Alex Jones.... the Glen Beck of the Conspiracy world...

still the message is true S & F

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Just more of Jone's crap. The vaccine scare was a product of mass hysteria over a bunch of lies spread by paranoid delusional persons, who think even though our lifespan and quality of life in old age keeps going up, the MD's are trying to kill us.

In this case though children will die because their Parents are incompetent and prone to hysteria about every insane theory to come along.

Anyone giving medical advice on these forums bears part of the guilt every time a child suffers or dies as a result. Whooping Cough is back on the rise because of Parents believing this garbage.

I suffered through many of the diseases that have vaccines now and I assure you not getting vaccines is Child Abuse.

Whooping Cough, six weeks of hell.

Measles, fever over 105 and near death. Spent hours in a washtub of iced water to keep me alive.

No child should ever go through that just because their Parents need an education or psychiatric treatment.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by survivor

Originally posted by MR BOB
Dont believe a word he is saying. nor do i belive that is really his hair.

Then why are you wasting your time to post here?.
No offence buddy but please share your research to prove otherwise.

Thanks

You are aware that originally ATS was mainly a site for skeptics to expose lies like this. The insane stuff developed later. If your not searching for real conspiracies and exposing fake ones, perhaps you need to regroup instead of pretending to be the ATS Police Force and saying who can or can not exercise free speech here.

Most of what's on here is fictional, that's why the purpose is to sift out the fake from the real.

Send Alex your money. He will love you.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Throwing in a Log

Note the Dates.

Antibodies To 1918 Flu Found In Elderly Survivors (NPR.org)
Note: the Date of Original Post is August 17, 2008
www.npr.org...

Quote from MSNBC 8/17/08

There's no pressing need for a 1918 flu vaccine because the virus has long since mutated out of its deadly form and is extremely unlikely to be a threat anymore, experts said. What's more important in this research, they said, is that it confirms theories that our immune system has a steel-trap memory.

MSNBC updated 8/17/2008 1:36:14 PM ET
Antibodies still protect 1918 flu survivors
Study demonstrates the durability of the human immune system
www.msnbc.msn.com...

I remember reading this before the H1N1 Scare in my Local Newspaper
I said this to a coworker that gave me the News paper
I told Him Something is Not right something is going to stir and it did happen ! The Government was Preparing an Antidote way before anyone knew

In June 2009, the World Health Organization declared the new strain of swine-origin H1N1 as a pandemic. This strain is often called swine flu by the public media. This novel virus spread worldwide and had caused about 17,000 deaths by the start of 2010. On August 10, 2010, the World Health Organization declared the H1N1 influenza pandemic over, saying worldwide flu activity had returned to typical seasonal patterns.[2]

The Present

Influenza A virus subtype H1N1
en.wikipedia.org...

The Past

1918 flu pandemic
en.wikipedia.org...

Ironical Thing is The First take to be Noticed was an outbreak at a Military Bases!
1918 Pandemic

In the United States the disease was first observed at Fort Riley, Kansas, on March 4, 1918,[13] and Queens, New York, on March 11, 1918.

en.wikipedia.org...

Then Again in
1976 at Fort Dix

Fort Dix outbreak Main article: 1976 swine flu outbreak In 1976, a novel swine influenza A (H1N1) caused severe respiratory illness in 13 soldiers with 1 death at Fort Dix, New Jersey. The virus was detected only from January 19 to February 9 and did not spread beyond Fort Dix.[

en.wikipedia.org...

Someone Playing a Mutated Virus A Bio Warfare ?

Reminds me of the Movie called Outbreak

1995 Outbreak Trailer

Scary that a Vaccine is just as bad as the Virus itself
live or Die Just too be Immune to it..

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Wolfenz]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join