It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John's Brother - John the Baptist - Freemasons, Templars & Leonardo DaVinci

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Actually to my suprise there IS a connection..

en.wikipedia.org...

Dagobert was given to the care of Desiderius, Bishop of Poitiers, where there was a cathedral school. The boy was sent on to a monastery in Ireland, sometimes identified as Slane, to be further trained as a page at an Anglo-Saxon court in England. An old tradition relates that he married Mechthilde, an Anglo-Saxon princess, during his exile, but the tradition that among his daughters was Saint Hermine, abbess of Oëren, and Saint Adula, abbess of Pfalzel, are fabrications, perhaps designed to link the saintly foundresses of these abbeys with the revered Merovingian line.

And more on Dabobert and bees:

templarfellowship.com...

The Carolingians gladly accepted the Roman Catholic rite and remained within that church. Dagobert and his honey bees remained undisturbed in the grave until the scheduled coronation of Napoleon as Emperor of France. Napoleon had the honey bees removed from Dagobert's tomb and placed on his cape for the coronation. It will be recalled that Napoleon also saw fit to remove the crown from the Bishop's hands and place it on his own head, thus showing that he, like the Merovingians, did not need the recognition of the Roman Catholic Church. I told this tale to a person of Irish descent who found it most illuminating as her family is also Jewish. She's quite secular, but she recalled that when she got married, her Jewish grandmother came from Ireland and embroidered honey bees around the hem of her wedding dress. At the time she just thought it was grandmother's touch of decoration. After I told her about the Tuatha de Danna and the honey bees, she asked her mother about it. All her mother could say was that the honey bee was part of an old family crest.

And let's not forget the Rosslyn chapel Bee mystery from last year:

news.bbc.co.uk...

An ancient chapel has revealed a new mystery with the discovery of a 600-year-old hive built into the stones.

Builders renovating Rosslyn Chapel, which was made famous in The Da Vinci Code, found the "unprecedented" hive while dismantling a rooftop pinnacle.

The bees entered the hive through a hole in a carved flower crafted by the chapel's master stone masons.

Ok so the connection is Dagobert was exiled to Ireland and England, and that Dagobert is related some how to Rosslyn Chapel. I think there is something to all of this. It is my belief that the Knights Templars were Jewish and the during the first crusade when they overtook jerusalem all of christendom decided that a man from southern france would rule Jerusalem. I think the jews went to southern France and started the merovingians and eventually the Templars, it seems quite obvious to me. I guess most people want to deny this but i am okay with all of this. The evidence is there and it's hard to deny. And if you look at Masonry and all the jewish connections like the 3rd degree rituals i mean come on.

edit on 19/1/2012 by Sauron because: - internal quote tags to external quote tags

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
There certain is a mystery surrounding John, Jesus, and Mary Magdalene, Virgin Mary, and the twelve apostles, or just the whole story of the Jesus episode.

First, to get my own theories involved, I answer many of those questions in my book:
www.ccbpublishing.com...

The theory there is that everything revolves around Jesus and John being in reality the mythological symbols of the light bearers of Mary the Virgin or “Mother of God”
Virgin Mary being the symbol of the Solar System in its pre-fall condition of perfection when we were perfect in the Garden of Eden.

After the fall of man then another imperfect Mary came into existence that being Mary Magdalene, as representative of humans after the fall of man.

The Mother Virgin Mary therefore in the story of Jesus is in fact the pure Garden of Eden.

In this esoteric mysticism Mary the Virgin then at first reflected her perfect heavenly light unto John the Baptist—he was therefore the leader of the Hebrew [Children of Israel] Jewish order first. Then when he was martyred by the representatives of the fallen Goddess maidens [Mary Magdalene] Herod’s daughter, then before that he had Baptized Jesus as his successor—as the gospel relates. Jesus then became head of the mystical order and therefore fulfilled the prophetic story or repeat of the fall of man through the gospel story.

The true tale of the gospel is a mythological mystical relationship between Jesus and John before him, regarding the relationship of Jesus with the representative of the fallen world—Mary Magdalene.

NOW HERE IS THE GREAT SECRET:
Jesus courted her in the real story, but that courting was in reality symbolic of all men attempting to resolve their inner corruption that humans acquired after the fall of man.
Mary Magdalene representing the fallen world then became Mary the Virgin again after the crucifixion of Jesus where through spiritual struggle he re-perfected himself.

Recall Mary Magdalene becomes very prominent in the Gospel AFTER the resurrection.

That is because she returned [ representing the fallen world] back to the divine maiden of heaven.

The big secret is that the whole gospel story in reality revolves around Virgin Mary and Mary Magdalene

And that John the Baptist and Jesus where both the sons or suns of Mary the Virgin

Find it all here:
www.ccbpublishing.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

so i have heard of your theory about John and Jesus being born of Mary but not the other stuff, kind of interesting. Are you saying that Jesus and John could be twins, in a way?

www.paintinghere.com...

Leonardo may have thought something like that, i have heard someone comment here that John and Jesus could have been twins.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I apologize I didn’t explain better.

John and Jesus where the spiritual sons of Mary. Jesus was her physical and spiritual son.

The point is that John was her spiritual son first as head of the order. He baptized Jesus as heir, and then Jesus became Mary’s physical and spiritual son, as well, after John’s death.

The reason John is so prominent in many circles is because they know some of this secret, that is that John was Jesus’ teacher as the head of the mystical order of the Sun.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Nice find. I think im going to start doing the john pose in every pic taken of me from now..peace sign is getting a bit dated.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
BTW here is a very interesting point regarding “John’s Gesture”

Now in the Islamic religion all Muslims recite something called the Kalema-tut-Shahadat known as the Muslim declaration of faith.

When they do that they form their right index finger in John’s gesture.
upload.wikimedia.org...

farm1.static.flickr.com...

They recite this while doing what amounts to John's Gesture:
There is no God but God, and Muhammad is his prophet

I haven’t ever seen John’s Gesture done with the left hand, and Muslims ALWAYS do the Kalema-tut- Shahadat recitation in prayer doing John’s Gesture with their right index finger!

Of course they don’t know it as John Gesture

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
BTW here is a very interesting point regarding “John’s Gesture”

Now in the Islamic religion all Muslims recite something called the Kalema-tut-Shahadat known as the Muslim declaration of faith.

When they do that they form their right index finger in John’s gesture.
upload.wikimedia.org...

farm1.static.flickr.com...

They recite this while doing what amounts to John's Gesture:
There is no God but God, and Muhammad is his prophet

I haven’t ever seen John’s Gesture done with the left hand, and Muslims ALWAYS do the Kalema-tut- Shahadat recitation in prayer doing John’s Gesture with their right index finger!

Of course they don’t know it as John Gesture

wow that is interesting.. i will have to look into that. When researching Jesus in India theory i was blown away by all the references in Islam to Jesus and mainly the Virgin Mary, they dedicate more chapters to her in the Koran than the bible does, or something like that.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I think that's very interesting, Beastmaster. I think Dagobert was more hidden and protected than exiled and waiting for the right time. It's too bad he was murdered. I was recently reading that the original Jews were red-headed and called the 'Red Jews". I don't have the link, but there is a link to the ten tribes supposedly. Since Dagobert came from a long line of red-headed kings, maybe there is a connection.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by Onboard2

Dagobert II lived in the 7th century and the Roslyn Chapel wasn't built until the mid-15th century.

"To Dagobert II, King, and to Sion belong this treasure and he is there dead." Sheppardess Poussin and Teniers hold the key.

Oh, I thought the Templars built the chapel in the 1300's, but I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2
I think that's very interesting, Beastmaster. I think Dagobert was more hidden and protected than exiled and waiting for the right time. It's too bad he was murdered. I was recently reading that the original Jews were red-headed and called the 'Red Jews". I don't have the link, but there is a link to the ten tribes supposedly. Since Dagobert came from a long line of red-headed kings, maybe there is a connection.

There could be something to all this. I have wondered about red hair for a while, especially since South Park talks about it a lot regarding the jews. There is a popular episode where Cartman wants to eliminate all the red hair, white skinned "Gingers" because they were a weak race, and it just so happened that Kyle, the jew, was a ginger.

I was not aware that Dagobert II had red hair. What if the early celts were influenced by jews? Or maybe the other way around?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Nice find. I think im going to start doing the john pose in every pic taken of me from now..peace sign is getting a bit dated.

haha i was thinking of doing the same thing.. we should start a john movement!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Hi Beastmaster2012,

You have found something incredibly interesting regarding freemasonry and possibly the world here. There is a whole story to this which makes sense if you look into it. It's really amazing.

There is a lot more to the John story and the freemasons connection to it, it would blow a lot of freemasons minds I think to know it.

The interesting thing is that nearly all links and proof of this story have disappeared as it is being wiped away, thankfully you can see though that at some time, in the past, the stories were held true and understood!

Because you are asking about this specific situation I suppose you know a little more than you let on, but you could always just be very interested in this particular phrase I guess.

I'm unsure about whether to talk about this story on a public forum or just to private message at this stage. But it's truely remarkable stuff.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowScholar

Hi Beastmaster2012,

You have found something incredibly interesting regarding freemasonry and possibly the world here. There is a whole story to this which makes sense if you look into it. It's really amazing.

There is a lot more to the John story and the freemasons connection to it, it would blow a lot of freemasons minds I think to know it.

Thank you, i knew there was something to John the baptist, especially when i read about the 1400's france calling early freemason's Johns Brothers. And ontop of that the mysterious Leonardo paintings, which i found shocking that he lived in france the last years of his life, although i do not think it is that imortant.

If you know more about John please do tell.

The interesting thing is that nearly all links and proof of this story have disappeared as it is being wiped away, thankfully you can see though that at some time, in the past, the stories were held true and understood!

Are you referring to the gnostic gospels or the early christian church? Maybe the essenes or dead sea scrolls? Gospels of Mary Magdalene? Joannites?

:-D

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

In regards to John, I remember reading somewhere that the black and white tiled floor is supposed to have some link to him. There are lots of references to him in masonry for a reason

I don't think he lived in France during his life but there is a lot of evidence his progeny travelled there, and hence his teachings.

I am referring to many things, the early christian church, the bible, the gnostic texts we have and a gnostic bible which has never been translated into english or indeed any western language, it wasn't written in hebrew or greek, the language it's written in is dead now. It's a very, very important piece of the puzzle.

Anyone here ever read the bible and gotten the feeling pieces were missing, like there was a whitewash? Most know about the Council of Nicaea where the final books were decided upon, what was left out?

Most people don't know, but that's not to say the word cannot be found again

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

In regards to John, I remember reading somewhere that the black and white tiled floor is supposed to have some link to him. There are lots of references to him in masonry for a reason

I only know of one reference to John the Baptist (using the full moniker) in the Blue Lodge and it appears in the Entered Apprentice lecture.

Where else are you refering to?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Hi Augustus,

The reason people are introduced to John the baptist in the blue lodge early on is because he is seen as a great reviver of the mystery traditions in some circles. Even if that is not necessarily common knowledge today.

You are no doubt aware that masonry has an arm and a leg in the mysteries, this is reference to that.

What specifically does your version of the rite say about John the baptist?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

What specifically does your version of the rite say about John the baptist?

It is reference to why Masonic lodges are dedicated to St. John the Baptist and St. John the Evangelist.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You will understand then that John the baptist was the spiritual successor to Solomon in many ways, in that the mysteries of the craft were passed down to him.

St John the Evangelist is also highly and even equally regarded for figuring out the remainder of the St John the Baptist puzzle and carrying on the tradition.

Because he finished by his learning what the other began by his zeal, and thus drew a second line parallel to the former.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You will understand then that John the baptist was the spiritual successor to Solomon in many ways, in that the mysteries of the craft were passed down to him.

This is all speculative of course. Some would argue that there was not even a King Solomon to begin with.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Of course, people can also argue quite well that Jesus christ never existed. Everything about the past is speculative as it was written by one side alone in most cases.

The fact remains, in the wonderful masonic stories that are out there, Solomon seems to exist, and John is in some ways his successor.

The stories as I'm sure you're aware my friend are not just made up without rhyme or reason, there is logic behind it all.

Masons don't sit around in aprons telling each other fun made up stories with no rhyme reason or purpose... hopefully!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join