It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constitutionalists now labeled as terrorists; says DOJ

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The Constitution is a set of guidelines which were put in place for the government to follow,in order for them to not infringe on the "god given rights" of the people.

You have no constitutional rights,you don't need them.

This "terrorist hooey",is just thrown out there to distract your from who the true terrorists are.

The one's doing the name calling are usually the ones who fit the description of the venom they spew.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
So I have a beer with my 2 freinds are playing pool in the next room though that we maintain eye contact. I wanted to see what would go down without anyone being aware that I wasn't alone.

The two fellows come in and we exchange glances. Now I know an 'assassin' when I see one. Cold, crazy eyes. Anything goes kinda look. I used to work with some of these folks while working as a commando in the armed services though most of the fellows I worked with had honorable intent. These guys were bad news and were there for a reason. After we exchanged a few glances, one of the fellows sais "Belize" loudly to his freind. I look in their direction and they peer at me for a moment. After a few minutes goes by, I decided to approach the bigger guy with the large black cowboy hat and start to chat with him at the bar. It's good to approach one you suspect that's up to no good. All good 'managers' should know this as well. I used to be one and would always approach a suspected shoplifter or worse. Hey, it works, don't fix it.

We started to chat about this and that and actually had some good laughs and sang a few karaoki songs. I sang "Roadhouse Blues". It seemed 'appropriate' for the time. These guys really liked it. They sang their tunes, don't remember what they were as I wasn't familiar with the Latin songs they chose though got that message none the same.

Anyhow, I told the bartender, who knew these guys were bad news when they came in, to give those two fellows at the pool table, my friends a beer on me. I told the bartender they were 'with' me and the bartender, of course, then told the fellows. I believe they were Zetas.

Anyhow, just prior, I had smoked a doob before entering the bar with a fellow who had approached me so as not to draw concern about me being associated with the dea or any other acronym enforcement agency. I was careful and we were in a private location though still visible to the public at a near distance.

I wanted to make it clear, I'm no threat to the drug cabals. Who knows what they were told. Just wanted to clear that one up. So anyhow, back to the bar scene, we had a few beers and chatted about all kinds of things though at no point did I compromise myself or country. Just wanted to let the folks know that I was there to have a good time and that I had company. If they wanted to 'let it roll' then so be it though that wouldn't be a good idea for either one of us.

So we left the bar with a better understanding of each other and went our separate ways. Wow, that was a close call eh? At least we had a good time and went our own ways.

I got an extra frisk at the airport, at the gate, just before getting on the plane which is highly unusual. They never frisk me though this one was obvious.

I got home and had the stitches removed. It looks alot better now. Fortunately, I heal pretty fast.
Well that's it folks though not entirely.
There is some unfinished business that I hope to attend to when I get back to Belize though I hope the authorities get it settled before I arrive.

I have one demand. Cease and Desist ASAP. Enough foolishness.
I will arrive with an armed G clearanced security guard this time.
Leave me Be and I'll do the same.
I will arrive in peace.
It would be wise if the 'authorities' comply.

I will not put up with any more harrassment and will defend myself at all costs. I hope this is 'understood'.

As for the fellow who threw that heavy bicycle on my head, let's add some attempted murder or at least assault charges onto the 6 other (unrelated to myself) charges he faces to put him away for a long time.

I want Justice served.
Please, just 'Make it Happen'.
I will not be 'Gringoed' on my own land.
I 'have this hope' that this is 'understood' for 'all' concerned.

'Good' day folks?
We'll see soon enough.
"Machete" comes out 'tomorrow' my friends.
Lock and Load, just in 'case'.
I'm sure you Understand.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Perseus Apex]

So what the"heck" does a "pulp" novel have to do with the second amendment???Or are we implying a self defense argument ( Robert Rodrigueses "machete movie)
edit on 8-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders
The Constitution is a set of guidelines which were put in place for the government to follow,in order for them to not infringe on the "god given rights" of the people.

You have no constitutional rights,you don't need them.

This "terrorist hooey",is just thrown out there to distract your from who the true terrorists are.

The one's doing the name calling are usually the ones who fit the description of the venom they spew.

Oh jeez... the constitution is the "contract" established between the people and the federal governmenmt. It is the Supreme law of the land and any judge or official who neglects that has failed in his stewardship of this country.

I have no "constitutional" rights is correct :

because theconstitution DOES NOT GRANT me rights. these right are God given.

That's a very important distinction whetheryou believe in a "God :" or not:

If the constitution gave" me rights it could take them away.
Then they are not rights they are PRIVILEGES!

Perhaps you just said the samething...

edit on 8-11-2010 by 46ACE because: sloppeee schpellings and schtuff...

edit on 8-11-2010 by 46ACE because: added

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Then I'm the biggest terrorist there is.

My immigration papers encourage Constitutionalism

Requirements for citizenship from the horses mouth:
See page 28 of USCIS Document M-476 "A Guide to Naturalization" Revised- 8-2010(PDF)

I'm applying for my citizenship. Does this mean that upon taking this Oath I automatically become a terrorist?

edit on 9-11-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Are these the patriotic constitutionalists that are always talking about overthrowing the government if their interpretation of the constitution isn't followed while forming armed militia groups. I can see why the government might keep a close eye on such groups.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

Yeah, we're all forming militia groups.

We're all talking about overthrowing the government.

None of us talking about RESTORING the Constitution or anything.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
Thoughts?

Yay!

Or more seriously, we all saw this coming. The brochures that were created did this once already, linking Constitutional and Libertarian thought with "crazy" conspiracy theory and even the Republican hijacking of the Tea-party movement.

The constitution and by association constitutionalists have no place in the world to come.

Edit: This isn't as new as I thought.

[edit on 9/1/2010 by eNumbra]

????

I thought I read this somewhere had to come back and find it: "Yay: The constitution and by association constitutionalists have no place in the world to come."

???

Are you a U.S.citizen?currently enjoying the benefits provided by whats left of the constitution?

Care to expand on this drivel???
If you don't like our constitutional republic I'll gadly support your right to discuss it.
edit on 9-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I think it more applies to those that drag out the Declaration of Independence and try and rationalize it to be their personal licence to kill their fellow Americans. Those that want a violent revolution, and think they are justified by the constitution in taking out constitutionally elected representatives in our government.

You know, those people that are the "Domestic" in Domestic Enemy. The people who have the same exact goal as Al Qaeda.

I don't think it applies to people who love this country and think that there is non violent solutions to problems. People who believe that America still is the greatest country in the world and want this country to succeed.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I'm sorry man, I remember the Bush administration too.

I'd rather the government doesn't have this power at all.

They create their enemies, and then expect all of us to call for their blood.

No thanks.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by projectvxn

I think it more applies to those that drag out the Declaration of Independence and try and rationalize it to be their personal licence to kill their fellow Americans.

Those that want a violent revolution,

first off; I am not advocating open revolt:

Nobody I know WANTS a violent revolution. We Want the country's leaders to stay true to their oaths to uphold the constitution and individual freedom as specified in the constitution.

and think they are justified by the constitution in taking out constitutionally elected representatives in our government.

I think I posted this idea elsewhere in this political soup forum.
As far as "killing fellow Americans"comments bandied about here.

I remind you Hitler was an elected "fellow German"; he rounded up and killed his fellow Germans. His status as a "fellow citizen" did not make resisting the SS thugs morally indefensible. Though they probably called it illegal and a domestic insurgency strike against the "vaterland".

I don't think it applies to people who love this country and think that there is non violent solutions to problems. People who believe that America still is the greatest country in the world and want this country to succeed.

Vets have served and love what this country stands for more than any of you can comprehend. Vets understand the appropriate applications of lethal force. I assure you nobody considers taking up arms until troops are kicking in doors; civilians are being shot and and bullets are flying in our direction.We feel our govt has made us out to be enemies of our own country.

You know, those people that are the "Domestic" in Domestic Enemy. The people who have the same exact goal as Al Qaeda.

which is what"?
Make you infidels takeoff your shoes at airports! and we will suceed!
Seems to me the"left "wants to take down this system and replace it with redistribution;huge centralized government.and state ownership of property. ..

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Careful, you are going to rile up our local Marxist.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Good! Still a cold warrior at heart! I saw checkpoint charlie and the results of the divide after the wall came down in Berlin: fences; dogs and machine guns to keep " comrades" in the "utopia".I warn others not to buy into their crap.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
Are these the patriotic constitutionalists that are always talking about overthrowing the government if their interpretation of the constitution isn't followed while forming armed militia groups. I can see why the government might keep a close eye on such groups.

For a bunch of liberals you all sure seem to be pretty sure of what the conservatives are and do.
Who actuaslly knows a self labeled":constutionalist; ;conservative or a libertarian"?
Who's just watching olberman and maddow and reading "the kos"??
c'mon really 'fess up: who has a conservative friend they don't tell their lib friends about???
Who's been to a firing range in the last year?
Those kind of laundry lists of stereotypes used to be called bigotry.
i.e:
They all want to arm up and kill officials.
I'll bet They are forming militias during closed door teaparty meetings. I heard they have secret rites of admission where they cook and eat "welfare babies"...

Some of the claims here are just regurgitated crap...telling conservatives and libertarians what we/they think!
I end up spending way too much time here because I let my buttons get pushed so easily.
edit on 10-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2010 by 46ACE because: proper "tense"

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
????

I thought I read this somewhere had to come back and find it: "Yay: The constitution and by association constitutionalists have no place in the world to come."

???

Are you a U.S.citizen?currently enjoying the benefits provided by whats left of the constitution?

Care to expand on this drivel???
If you don't like our constitutional republic I'll gadly support your right to discuss it.
edit on 9-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

Go back and read the post again, there is more than enough there to indicate a mix of sarcasm and acknowledgement that this is what they're planning and it's one more step towards the world that will soon come to be.

Once again I find myself being chided by people on this forum with zero skill in reading comprehension.

You want expansion? The post is my derisive snorting at something that's been happening for decades that few can accept or even comprehend.
edit on 11/15/2010 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
This happened with the Patriot Act, and Alex Freaking Jones well knows this too. So why is anyone calling this NEW or saying it's happening NOW? Talk about a sickness and recycled news to hang the new president. I don't know whether this is sickening or amusing.
Here's a thread from 2007 on ATS...and it goes back even further than that if I remember correctly. www.abovetopsecret.com...
And here's a story from back...2001! www.infowars.com...
Front: whatreallyhappened.com...
Back: whatreallyhappened.com...
Another story from Prison Planet circa 2006. www.infowars.com...
[edit on 9/1/2010 by ~Lucidity]

The Holocaust is old news, but do we brush it under the rug when we here of people being slaughtered for their religious or political beliefs (Stalin, Pol Pott, Mao Tse Tung, ). No we don't, at least I don't. Why are you trying to minimalize the USA's degradation of it's Constitution or Bill Of Rights. What do you have to gain, by the people's loss of freedom?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Government policy has been the primary enemy of the state for several decades now, we sit and watch them build the walls around us and hardly even flinch. Amazing what false wealth, a load of half-minded entertainment and way to much fat in the foods will do to a nation of people that were born to be rebellious, isn't it?

We are no longer the people that fought the revolutionary war, or WWII. We aren't the people that fought slavery or fought for womens rights or racial equality or to force an end to Vietnam. We aren't the people that went to the moon. We aren't the people that built the greatest rail system on Earth, or mass produced the car.

Who have we become?
edit on 15-11-2010 by Fiberx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This was all planned by the Elite, They use the word "Terrorist" to insert fear into people and label people as traitors, They are only attacking people who support the Bill of Rights so there can be none who would speak up and protect it. Wait why am I re-writing this if a lot of people in here know this.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It is quite paradoxical that those who are labeling "Constitutionalists" as "terrorists" are also those who took an oath to uphold said Constitution "against all enemies, foreign and domestic." Sad...

edit on 29-12-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hey.. your thread answered the question I asked in my thread regarding an episode of "The Following"
Thanks lol.
thread

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
This happened with the Patriot Act, and Alex Freaking Jones well knows this too. So why is anyone calling this NEW or saying it's happening NOW? Talk about a sickness and recycled news to hang the new president. I don't know whether this is sickening or amusing.

Here's a thread from 2007 on ATS...and it goes back even further than that if I remember correctly. www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here's a story from back...2001! www.infowars.com...

Front: whatreallyhappened.com...

Back: whatreallyhappened.com...

Another story from Prison Planet circa 2006. www.infowars.com...

[edit on 9/1/2010 by ~Lucidity]

The difference here is, now it is not the FBI or the SPLC or the Joint Terrorism Taskforce.

Now it is the Department of Justice saying it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join