It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constitutionalists now labeled as terrorists; says DOJ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

If you think you have the right to Own and Carry a Firearms, you might be a terrorist.

If you are referring to the "right to bear arms" you are going waaay beyond what is written. The "right to bear arms" has nothing to do with owning or carrying a gun. This is a misnomer.

The "right to bear arms" deals with the legalisms of the Coat of Arms in terms of Heraldry.

Are you retarded?

The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
That's part of the second amendment. It referrers to guns

To keep means to own
To bear means to carry

I know English is a hard language but even a 6th grader know this.

Where in the world did you come up with a coat of arms thing from .... this is America we are talking about here.

I own and Carry a firearm everyday because they have bad and evil people in this world that carry one as well. I was born and raised in New Orleans.
at 15 I got shot in the chest with a .25 by some want to be gangsters. If I would have not been armed and able to return fire I might not be alive today. That day 2 evil people died due to their ignorance. I am not proud of it but I would do it again given the chance.

I am the one responsible for my safety and the right to own and carry a firearm was put into the constitution so Government could never take that away.

Your coat of arms argument shows ignorance and stupidity and holds no weight.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
This happened with the Patriot Act, and Alex Freaking Jones well knows this too. So why is anyone calling this NEW or saying it's happening NOW?

The answer to your question is simply that obama said and all of you believed that he would revoke the patriot act.

Instead he renewed it - another obama lie - and is full steam ahead making use of its provisions to further his and other far left liberals agendas.

Time for YOU to start pointing the finger where the blame belongs.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Then why didn't you actually ask that? Your earlier posts didn't have that level of detail.

And if you think that killing abortion doctors isn't intended to draw attention to a political cause, you're delusional.
I am sorry, you are right, I should have been more specific.

As far as the abortion clinic thing goes, I think most of those guys doing the firebombing are deluded. They believe that they are doing their Lords' work, when the teachings of Jesus, (at least even their version of their holy text) says the opposite. They feel that their actions are good in the eyes of God.

Maybe some of them are doing these things with the thought in mind that they will prevent abortions by terrorizing the clinics and those who work there. I believe that we would be presupposing a whole lot of forethought and intelligence that, if for no other reason than their religious beliefs, is totally unwarranted.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

If you think you have the right to Own and Carry a Firearms, you might be a terrorist.

If you are referring to the "right to bear arms" you are going waaay beyond what is written. The "right to bear arms" has nothing to do with owning or carrying a gun. This is a misnomer.

The "right to bear arms" deals with the legalisms of the Coat of Arms in terms of Heraldry.

I'll attempt to give you an out on this one and say maybe it was supposed to be an example of "deep sarcasm".

If not, I'm nominating you for the Dumbest Post of 2010 award ...

Good luck!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

who said anything about the president Mr.Sensitive? What an Obamabot.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Glen Beck had a special on his show a few months ago labeling all the terrorist groups. Oath keepers, and Constitutionalis where two on the show mentioned. If you believe in the Bill of rights you are now considered a terrorist. What will it be next? Bible believing people wikll be terrorists

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

In fairness, I can see how someone might reach this conclusion. Not specifically as a heraldry issue, but as an issue to colonists of Scottish descent in the wake of Britain's ban on tartans within Scotland following the Jacobite uprising.
Still, I must disagree due to my conviction that framers of the Constitution would surely had to have written the document in some semblance of the language of the day. After all, lawyers and sheriffs were the ones being tarred and feathered during the War of the Regulators.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
So here is the story I spoke about in my prior post. My heart is racing just 'thinking' about it. Adrenaline thumping at this 'very' moment. Rage fills my veins at what I am about to reveal.

In the past I was a stock trader and real estate speculator among other things. I like to keep it interesting, though 'lawful' for it is my better interest.

I have a background as a commando and am a Persian Gulf War Vet. I saw my share of death and destruction. I've seen my share of violence and body parts littered on the desert floor like roadkill though much worse if you could imagine. It's best you don't for it's not a pretty sight.

Now, through my research of the stock market and the world economy and from what is 'really' going on behind the scenes, I decided in 2007 to look for a plot of land to purchase so I may be self-sufficient or sovereign in every sense of that word. The world was/is headed towards a Depression in both senses of the definition. I had to find a 'place' to retreat from all the chaos for myself, family and some friends to join me.

After much research I narrowed down the countries of Panama, Costa Rica and Belize. I chose Belize since it was a British common wealth country with a somewhat more stable legal system (or so I was to 'suppose'). I chose Belize for many other reasons such as: close to home, on the southern border of Mexico, on the Caribbean, beautiful untouched nature (mayan mountains), some of the best scuba diving in the world and for other reasons though the unspoiled nature was what had caught my attention. I believe over 40% of the country consists of protected forests, parks, wildlife preserves. There are gorgeous barrier reef islands which provides some of the best fishing and scuba diving in the world.

I spent much time trying to let myself gravitate to where I should go. I looked deep inside and looked Up for guidance. Belize was my choice, my calling so I was on my way. I had some properties lined up of which I had reviewed from some online real estate companies. When I arrived, it was a holiday in Belize, they have alot of them. Since it was a holiday, all the real estate offices were closed though one had the door open. I walked in and a janitor asked me what I was looking for and said that perhaps he could help me find what I was looking for since he had some 'contacts' in the real estate industry.

I told him exactly what I was looking for. To my surprise, he said, I know someone who has exactly what you are looking for. The best way to explain this experience is with the concept of Synchronous Serendipity. I was 'drawn' to this land.....magnetically if you will.

I had arranged to rent a car the next day and had made plans to pick up the janitor so he could introduce myself to the fellow (initials JP) who was acting as an agent for the seller. The seller was a mayan fellow who had leased the land though had the option to purchase it from the government once the land was inspected. For the seller (the developer) to purchase the land from the goverment, he would have to prove that he had developed it to a point where it was 'productive'.

The land was clearly productive since it comprised of 24 acres of citrus, 2 acres of Annato and smaller amounts of just about every fruit you could imagine though in small quantities. It comprised of 50 acres including some secondary forest and raw untouched jungle with clear water springs in the mayan mountains. The seller had to sell the land since he had cut is arm off with a machete while on a drunken episode. Also, his children had abandoned him and left for the city whereby leaving the farm in a state of abandonment with high weeds and a near death citrus orchardth.

The sellers agent showed me this land first and when I saw it I knew this was it. He showed me other lands for sale though they did not compare with this one so I decided to make an offer and put down 10% deposit with a written contract signed by all parties concerned and notarized by a Justice of the Peace.

continued below.....

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by pajoly

Then I will put it differently for your widely spread mind.

Do you see a lot of equivalence between todays Christian radicals and their Muslim counterparts?

Today, not a thousand years ago.

You are saddling todays Christians with the sins of their ancestors.

BTW: the thread is about what is going on today with the Constitution, just because the founders wrote it centuries ago doesn't mean that I am speaking of them when I mention the Constitution, which I believe, still exists today.

You might want to give up that presuming thing that you are on to, it causes you to make up straw men.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by butcherguy]

I see the radical Christians of today being about a generation, maybe two, behind the radical Muslims of today. Not long ago (in my childhood), Beirut was the Paris of the middle east. Tehran was a sea of diversity. The all powerful shieks of Saudi Arabia were still rulers over barren desert and not global finance. That really started changing when the people of Iran overthrew the CIA-installed shah and when the shieks gained wealth to fund schools to educate and fund madrasas teaching their radical form of Islam. before that it was just your isolated radical and legacy Jewish vs. Muslim run ins.

I also remember when Christians were tolerant, kept their religion amongst themselves and family, were kind and not judgmental. All that began to change with the rise of the hypocrite televangelists and the "Moral Majority" (an oxymoron if there ever was one). Now you more radical brethren are killing abortion doctors, sending death threats, actively battling to deny rights to those they judge sinful, engraving rifle scopes with old Testament "smite thee" type bullsh*t, creating a Christian subculture ion the military, installing zealots within local governments, re-writing history and textbooks to push their doctrine, torching or otherwise vandelizing mosques, beating up gays, and using biblical language to color to wars in the middle east and central asia.

Yes, I do think modern Christians are increasingly radicalizing and pose a clear and present danger to our country. Far more than the tribal Afghani eating rice by hand in the candelight seated on a woven mat.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The land was not accessible by car and the prior owner had to deliver his fruit by means of horse and buggy to a certain point where a tractor and trailer could haul the citrus to the factory a few miles down the road.

I had to grade the road with a bulldozer twice and cement two hills (about 600 meters altogether) to get access to the property by car since it is approximately a mile and a half off the highway, deep in the jungle. I had to build a new bridge made of stone (english style) to provide access by car since the old bridge was instable.

I spent over a year and half developing the property and spent much funds and time getting the citrus orchard back into shape. I learned an enormous amount through this experience and was working with the sellers agent during this whole episode and resided at his house a few miles down the road while developing the land.

In addition to developing the infrastructure of the land as mentioned above, I had also hired some folks to plant over 5000 pineapple plants, 1000 hardwood trees (mahogony, spanish ceder, spanish cortez (corteza de amarillo), rosewood and a few others.

I planted over 800 plantain trees, now 2000 and over 750 coconut trees of which there were originally 50 (750+50), now over 800.

After putting all this time and energy into the property, closing on this property became a nightmare. The seller threatened to walk though couldn't since he was bound by legal contract.

In the process of developing the land the following events occured. Though I was 'aware' of these scams as they took place as well as who was responsible, I had to be careful not to mess up the deal. The sellers agent (JP) had attempted to scam myself on multiple occasions, sometimes he was successful, sometimes he wasn't. These were petty scams so I let it ride whereby my 'main' concern was finally closing on the land.

I kept letting JP know I was quite aware of all his scams and that I knew what was going on though, like an incorrigible 'animal' who thought he was being clever, kept at it with his petty scams. JP broke into our house as well and said he had let himself in to check on things without my permisson. I'm sure JC set him up to this looking for weapons. A couple of my house items 'mysteriously' showed up at his house though I didn't inform him I was aware this. I just wanted to 'close' on the land, seal that deal. I did everything I could to bring him on my side to make him realize how if he were to have a 'change of heart' that his family would benefit in so many ways from thereforward if he would just be honest with myself and play fair. It truly was in his better interest and he stood to make alot of money in the future and would never need worry about feeding his family again and would earn 10% of the treefarm (his share would have been worth 100s of thousands of dollars) in just 20 to 25 years. He had 12 children here and there and my plan was to bring them into the venture. I was building some jungle lodge units as well from the materials on the land (stone, hardwoods, bamboo etc.).

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

If Alex Jones says anything, then it is true. He does not spread rumors or lies and anything you hear from Alex can be considered to be fact.

It appears that you may be a zombie that has been brainwashed by the lame-stream media. Alex is the hardest working patriot in the nation and if we do save our country from the Rothschild Banking Mafia's New World Order Fascist Global Dictatorship, Alex will be the man responsible for waking up the sheeple.

Some of the zombies are too ignorant to see what is happening and will never see the truth until they come to kill them. Then many will still never see it coming, keep watching the alphabet networks for your daily propaganda.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

It is the right to wear short sleeve shirts according to the libtards.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The agent for the seller (JP) whom was working for me while developing the land had attempted to scam myself in so many ways along this develpment process though I had to stick with him since he was the only representative for the seller of the land and had made a deal with the seller that no one else could represent the seller. This was a nightmare scenario of which my hands were tied since I couldn't push through the lease to title process from the govt. The govt. moves at it's own pace and it's important to have contacts in the land department to make sure it goes forward lawfully and efficiently.

It's a very small country so everyone knows everyone and this is an open invitation for corruption on so many, many levels. Most went to school with one another so you should get the idea.

JP had a contact or two in the land office including a lawyer who used to work in a high position there and the lawyer's brother who processed paperwork though mysteriously had a different last name. I'll get into this later though I'd rather get a list of all the scams I experienced from JP along the way.
Here is the list:
JP stole 50% of my first citrus delivery using his relatives and some other scumbags to work in concert with each other to make it happen.
He deliberately messed up my house contract by making a fraudulant one. I had to have a lawyer fix this and later sold the house.
He stole the title for my car (couldn't prove it though I had a new one issued) when I had left it in possession with the local Mennonites and only gave JP permission to use it once a week for use on the farm. The odometer mileage was written down, without his knowledge and of course he abused this privilage as well. I shared the odometer mileage with the Mennonites for legal proof when and if necessary in case I wanted to bring charges. He's not worth much anyhow so that would be waste of time. He sweared up and down how grateful and loyal he would be if he could use it to check on the farm. It's not worth much anyhow so why not give him a chance, with it and see what happens.

He was the only one who knew my farm and how to manage it as well so I had no other choices before going back to the States. I didn't know him that well at that time and hoped he was true in turning his life around. Some farming tools disappeared as well when I left back to the states for some R&R. Somehow he had managed to make a copy of my house key? while driving my vehicle to the farm. He got it from 'somewhere'.

This pos as well as his lawyer cohort (the brains behind these set-ups) tried to take everything from myself while attempting to set me up along the way. He had arranged for some fellow scumbags to attempt to get me to cross the border into Guatemala to mess around with some underage 'girls'. No thanks. That's Not who I am. He arranged to have at least 5 different people approach me to grow pot on my land. No thanks. That is the One way the govt. can steal your land and besides, the smoke is cheap enough and all over the place anyhow. About a quarter of the country probably smokes, as should be their natural right since it is a 'natural' substance whereby no 'human' should have the right to make it illegal.

He attempted to get me to smuggle some items across the border including coc aine for some $$. I don't Do coc aine and would never do this anyhow, never have, never will.
He told some folks I had intended to grow pot on the land to make some question my 'intent' for being there in the first place.
He told some folks I was a govt. agent, a resident Ranger, and to 'look out' for me with caution. Two of his son's and some other scumbags stole some farming equipment of which some was later recovered. The list goes on and on. The whole time JP tries to impress myself with his bible prophecies he would write down every night before hitting the sack. I didn't buy it. What a hypocrite. Never, ever met such a scheming scumbag. It was truly amazing. The most manipulative, deceptive piece of garbage I have met to date. He kept attempting to make myself believe he was in the 'born again' process especially since one of this son's was murdered during a drug deal gone bad at the MX/BZ border and another cousin was busted at the border during a drug run. Two of his sons are awaiting to go to court for multiple charges unrelated to myself.

Every single foriegner that came to JP looking to buy land was either 'ripped' off by this scumbag or attempted to be scammed while his lawyer protected his every move. I found out more and more as time moved on since most prefer not to rehash their past and just want to be left alone. I found out more and more as these folks discovered that he was involved with myself. His lawyer had threatened myself by email prior to closing on the land (sharp shooter) language. This email was saved for future reference when and if necessary. This lawyer had my phone tapped, my computer security compromised. In other words this pos tried everything in his power to attempt to set myself up prior to closing and defraud me of everything I had.....in Belize.

Now this really surprised myself that someone would go to the extent they had to try to scam myself though the land became worth quite a bit of money after I spent so much time and funds developing it to where it was just prior to closing.

The other reason this 'surprised' myself was I always let these scumbags know that I was aware of these scams though without pointing the finger at anyone in particular since I just wanted to close on the land and I couldn't push the lease.....to..private land process forward. I was reliant on JP and his lawyer and the lawyer's brother to finish the process.

I never backed down. I let them know in no uncertain terms that I was 'serious' about this and that I would do what was 'necessary' to make sure it went through. I actually paid the total price for the land at one point and still had to wait 3 months for the lawyer to do his job. This 3 month period was an unbelievably hellish experience of multiple set up attempts attempting to make myself screw up so they could put down the 'closing' on the land. It was a nightmare, though they got the message that I was Not playing around. I wasn't. I was enrAged like never before.

Anyhow, finally the paperwork went through though later was changed into another's name when I suspected this might happen though later confirmed it when I went to pay the annual taxes on it. I had to get a another lawyer or rather a well connected justice of the peace to settle the matter. Also, I involved a retired supreme court member to aid by putting pressure on the orignal lawyer to seal the deal. This supreme court judge apparently knew JP and his family well from prior scams and illegal acts they had attempted on so many others. JP about # a brick when he found out about the supreme court judge getting involved.

You see, I had arranged to bring JP to the supreme court members house to get the supreme court judge to sign the document that the lawyer (JC) refused to sign. The supreme court judge signed it though when I took it to the land office to get it registered, the lawyer's brother, under another last name would not assist me. He got on the phone with his brother attempting to get me to roused up and make a scene. This pos stayed on the phone while eyeing me time to time with a smirk on his mug just trying to agitate me and set me off, while an officer was standing nearby to witness the incident. I didn't fall for it. I was 'aware' of exactly what was going on.

So, finally I went to the lawyers office across the street and told him in no uncertain terms that I knew exactly what was going on and if he didn't have his brother assist me with the registering of the property that I would bring the supreme court judge and some police officers in to 'make it happen'. Well, it finally happened though the lawyer insisted on scrapping the supreme court judges signature off the contract so he may put 'his' signature on it so he could get paid.

I paid him and the paperwork went through though as I had mentioned earlier that he had later had his brother change the name on the property of which when I had went to pay the land tax on it, I discovered it was in another name. I had that justice of the peace I mentioned earlier put it back in my name.

Here in the States I'm not accustomed to dealing with scumbags the likes of this fellow. Wow, it was truly unbelievable and I had so much to offer this guy and his family now and in the future. It was truly in his better interest Not to burn our bridge.

I have never, ever in my entire life had an experience that comes close to any of this. Most are aware that I'm quite 'aware' and if they aren't I give em clues. Wow, what a 'ride'. Unbelievable situation I was in though I suppose it was all for a reason and much has 'changed' since this experience, much for the better though much, much more change is needed in that country! Way too much open corruption. Some act as if they are proud of it like animals without a conscience. It's really hard to believe until you've 'experienced' it. Rampant ignorance and foolishness and hardly anyone has a decent education. It's very, very sad to witness. Mostly tyrants and subjects with very little in between. How can 'anyone' find satisfaction in this kind of environment? The land is gorgeous though the country really needs a lOt of 'change'. I won't get into all I learned since it's off topic and I'm no Rat though when something affects me 'personally' I have every right to defend myself and my property and wIll do so when necessary.

Most Americans are just too trusting.
Most never have to deal with some of the trash I've met therefor are quite the 'target' and have no idea what to expect.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

I also remember when Christians were tolerant, kept their religion amongst themselves and family, were kind and not judgmental. All that began to change with the rise of the hypocrite televangelists and the "Moral Majority" (an oxymoron if there ever was one). Now you more radical brethren are killing abortion doctors, sending death threats, actively battling to deny rights to those they judge sinful, engraving rifle scopes with old Testament "smite thee" type bullsh*t, creating a Christian subculture ion the military, installing zealots within local governments, re-writing history and textbooks to push their doctrine, torching or otherwise vandelizing mosques, beating up gays, and using biblical language to color to wars in the middle east and central asia

I live in the USA, what country do you live in? I am seriously curious, because my country is very different than yours.

You use the phrase "you more radical brethren", you are assuming that I am a Christian. I will recommend that you give up your habit of assuming things. Don't lump me in with a group like those that worship a prophet to the point of idolatry, thank you very much.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LickDaCat
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

If Alex Jones says anything, then it is true. He does not spread rumors or lies and anything you hear from Alex can be considered to be fact.

What a crock full of crap.

Sorry, buddy, but Alex Jones is nothing but an inflammatory bigoted idiot.

He overstates everything he says as a means to merely sensationalize his perspective.

It appears that you may be a zombie that has been brainwashed by the lame-stream media. Alex is the hardest working patriot in the nation and if we do save our country from the Rothschild Banking Mafia's New World Order Fascist Global Dictatorship, Alex will be the man responsible for waking up the sheeple.

You need to wake up.

There are hosts of other people who know how to decipher the Mainstream Media's lies.

Those of us, like myself, do not need some idiot with a radio show, to point out the lies.

Alex Jones is nothing but a plant, a shill if will, working hand in hand with Government.

I trust Government, to lie to me, and I decipher those lies, same thing for the Media.

I am not nor have I ever been anti-Government but anti-corruption within Government.

Yes, I realize those walk hand in hand, at times, sometimes they are far too close.

There is nothing Alex Jones or you will do except get yourself killed.

If you're not making political moves, opening policy think-tanks, and or non-profit organizations to truly wake people up, you're wasting your time completely.

Same as Alex Jones as all he is doing is talking and occasionally showing up at rally's.

I do not see him making a single political movement.

He is not running a non-profit organization.

He is not organizing a policy think-tank by any means.

Some of the zombies are too ignorant to see what is happening and will never see the truth until they come to kill them. Then many will still never see it coming, keep watching the alphabet networks for your daily propaganda.

This is correct, to an extent, except you're one of those so-called zombies.

With your apparent enraptured thralling for the likes of Alex Jones.

Yes, I will watch those Media outlets, they are nothing if not consistent with their lies.

And I would much rather decipher those lies, then listen to Alex Jones lying.

If you want your country back, like I do, guns and violence, and fear-mongering will not do it.

Period.

Organized, policy-driven, politically motivated actions are the only way.

Alex Jones is nothing but a fear-mongering idiot.

Sorry, not buying his baloney, it's prepackaged nonsense, and drivel.

Anyone can decipher the lies by the Mainstream Media and Government.

Government has nothing but a purpose to exist and maintain order.

It is the people within that Government however that lie, cover-up, and act through corruption.

And the link used as a source and premise for this thread is nonsense.

I do not need Alex Jones to tell me what the Government is doing or not doing.

I can see that for myself and I have been quite capable of seeing that for 31 years.

Alex Jones is for people who need leadership to lead them and nothing more.

And he is leading you astray.

I am my own man and I make my own decisions based on my comprehension.

I follow policy, procedure, and protocol through honorable actions.

I suggest you do your own homework and form your own opinions.

Otherwise you are nothing but a zombie following Alex Jones.

If someone knows how to interpret policy, procedure, and protocol, as well as write it, teach it, comprehend when one policy clashes with another, foreign and or domestic, and can see through the policy as puppet strings making a puppet dance why in the Hell would they need someone the likes of Alex Jones?

Seriously.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
S&F, living out in the amazon or somewhere far from here in the USA is sounding better by each passing day.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So now to the most recent episode.
After arriving back in Belize after spending a few months in the states, I discover that the original seller (the mayan) had molested a child and had 'passed away' though there are some that believe he was 'put down' by one of his sons. Oh, before I left for the states, my new caretaker had chopped a guy to death with a Machete. He died on the spot. Word was my caretaker crossed the border to Guatemala, his home country and no one had seen him since. This guy was a great worker though just 'snapped' at the scumbag who actually confronted 'him' in the bar as if he was proud of what he had done. I wasn't there. It's Word of Mouth though one hears things All the time down there that turn out Not to be true or partially true. It's true, though one's 'version' is anyone's guess. Folks like to add Bs on top of bs to make it smell a little worse if you know what I mean.

JP took advantage of this situation and after the funeral, two of the seller's sons came back to visit the land. They visited with JP and JP had told them that they still have some acres next to my land that was there's for the taking. This was an outright lie. He was attempting to stir up trouble between myself and the seller's sons' whom had the idea that they could intimidate myself by cutting down trees on the road accessing the property to send a message. It didn't work. I told them that there was no leased land in their name and that JP was up to his normal tricks again. I made it clear they were trespassing and it wouldn't be tolerated by myself or the law. I told them to go to the land office to confirm that JP was full of Sh.. once again. I informed the local police as well as the village council head they were trespassing. They got the message and did not return.

A few weeks later, I was having a brew in a bar next to the bus stop. My truck was in the shop and I had to take bus back to the farm. By the way, my truck had a GPS attached to it magnetically on top of the cab which I had noticed and threw in the river. So back to the bar. While waiting for the bus in the bar, I had a few cold ones and a fellow came and sat next to me. There were two others that sat down to have a beer on the table just next to mine so they could 'listen' and perhaps record our conversation.

The fellow who sat next to me began to ask very personal questions as to whom I was, where my farm was, what I was doing there and claimed to not know myself. Like a broken record he kept repeating the same questions, over and over and over again. It was obvious he was trying to intimidate me. What a dumbarse!!!!! Later he slipped up and said "so you're an 'Army Ranger'. Not actively though this is none of his business, no? I never mentioned this. How would he know? I told him to remove himself from the table and leave me be.

This scumbag continued to try to set me off, make me react to him so it would make a scene and possibly result in me getting arrested for assault.....or 'some-thin'. He looked me deep in the eyes and said "Your a Ranger". I didn't fall for it though I wanted to tear his head off. What a scUmbag this guy was. He looked like he crawled out from under a rock, unshaven, unkempt, smelled, looked like a child molestor, the whole works. He finally left after I made it clear I didn't want to be harrassed. I wanted to expose the pos so I raised my voice so the bar, witnesses would hear what was going on. He got that message and left. The fellows next to us did as well. They were clearly out of place and is was obvious what was going on and they knew I knew so they left as well. By the way, the Ranger business his 'history' though still know some of the folks. The bond is always there.

Just a week prior to this I was at the same bar awaiting the bus and a little black boy approached myself, sat down and asked me for a job. He said he was looking for a job and that he like to 'grow' things. I asked, what he was into growing. He said whatever makes money. I gave him some ideas. He said he was interested in growing some 'real' crops insinuating 'pot' and I told him to stay far away from growing drugs and that it would eventually catch up to him if he got involved in that business. I made if very clear that I never have and never will be interested in growing illegal drugs for sale. He kept pushing while at the same time a couple of fellows were leaning in close to me from behind most likely attempting to tape record myself and set me up once again. I gave the lil fellow the best advice I could give him. Grow some unique specialty crops, the lawful kind in a greenhouse so you would own that little niche market. After pressing me again and again for a job, he finally got up and left.

So to get back to the incident with the older fellow who kept harassing me with a 'stinky' laundry list of personal questions, the most recent incident (after the lil black fellow)....the older fellow left as I had mentioned prior, the bus arrived and I returned to the village where the farm is. I got off the bus and approached JP's house which was on my way to the house I was renting. I approached his house to confront him about some rumors he was spreading about myself. That was a mistake (I was on 'his' property) and I did it under the influence of alcohol and was enraged at what just took place at the bar. I wanted it to stop the BS ASAP and to send him a message it wouldn't be tolerated anymore. Just 'another' setup I'm sure was orchestrated from the crooked lawyer (JC).

His son came out of the house with JP and as I approached JP and mentioned that I was quite aware of what was going on, with the help of a private investigator, that the game was up and to cease and desist asap. Now JP wasn't in a very good mood that day either. You see, the real estate agent he was working with refused to work with him any longer, most of JP's customers were leaving him and only dealing with the real estate agent from then forward. The real estate agent refused to work with him any longer since he discovered that once again, JP had attempted to scam another, a freind of mine, who was purchasing some property close to mine. JP had lied about the boundaries of the property in question and began to badmouth the real estate agent so my friend would be encouraged to leave the real estate agent out of the deal and deal directly with him.....and JC (that corrupt lawyer I mentioned). It didn't work, once again, JP assuming he was being clever had exposed himself once again.

Now JP missed out on his part of the commission (as representative agent to the seller,) And he lost his business partner, the real estate agent (Canadian) whom was listing JP's clients customer's properties on the web for exposure and assisting with the paperwork. JP fooled himself once again and BURNED yet ANOTHER bridge. How Foolish can one be????? This fellow obviously has a sickness and has got to be one of the most foolish human pieces of garbage I have ever witnessed.

So back to topic, when I approached JP, in his driveway, his son comes out, and rather than fight me like a man, the coward climbs on top of a small raised piece of land in front of myself about 3 feet high with his bicycle and throws it straight down on my head with force while his Father JP had distracted me with a hand gesture. I had a mild concussion and large cut on my forward streaming blood down the face. I hopped on my ATV, went to my truck and drove myself to the hospital 12 miles down the road. A cop stopped me along the way, to 'check' out my situation since I had stopped on the side of the road clearing the blood from my face.

I told him I was assaulted by JP and his son. His son, by the way who had thrown the bicycle was already going to jail for a long time for 6 other charges not related to myself. You see, JP Used his son to attempt to murder myself since his son was going to jail anyhow. He would often tell his son how useless he was anyhow so why not just use him to get at myself. "Never waste a tragedy" comes to mind. You know what I mean.

I asked the police to meet me at the hospital to file a report and they said they would drive ahead of myself and escort me to the hospital. After speaking the HQ, the cops got in there car, took off, didn't stop at the hospital, no police showed up while I was there. I later drove myself home, spent the next recovering from a headache or rather mild concussion and tended to the cut on my forehead.

Oh, I forgot to mention; the real esate agent and her husband who sold me my house was murdered by some underage kids who worked for them while I was in the States. You could imagine my surprise when the fellow renting my house while I was in the states (to look After it) informed me via email that the real estate agent and her husband were murdered by their underage workers whom chopped them to death with a Machete!

They were Americans whom were from Denver, CO. though had lived in Belize for over 20 years I believe. Wow! I just spoke with her the week before by email. Can you imagine? Hard to believe you may say but every bit of this is as true as it comes. FYI, the guy who rented my house was on the run for child support evasion. I deeply suspected he wasn't right by some statements he made though I allowed him to stay in the house since it had just been broken into.

So Being in the states is like a holiday. I can relax, most of the time but then again I come home and witness all the open crime and criminals reappearing time and again on the tele. Are they Not aware that 'most' have caught on to their games? No? Huh!....."Over"! So yes, I am deeply concerned about the 'state of affairs' and "Machete" the flick, comes out tomorrow. Lock and Load folks.....just in 'case'. You know what I mean, no?

Next.....

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Pe

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The next day I went to the police station and informed the DIA or department of internal affairs about the police not showing up at the hospital or filing a report. He wasn't receptive and was angry about the fact that I didn't file a police report and chose to speak to him directly.

I reminded him that this was a serious breach of protocal and informed him of the crime committed 2 days prior and that frankly, at that point I didn't have much faith in filing a police report with the 'hope' that it gets to the right authorities to take Action. We stared each other down for a while and I reminded that I have a right to speak with the chief of police about the matter. The chief of police had me wait aaaaalllll day for him to return to the station. I knew he had to return at some point and informed his secretary that I would wait all day if I had to. She understood after seeing the 2 inch long gash on my forehead.

After waiting all day, the chief arrived with other police officers and made it appear as if he was just too busy to see me.....rushing through to the office and closing his door. I sat down in the waiting room and informed around 5 officers there what had happened. They didn't know what to make of it all though it was my intention for as many officers to know what had happened for their own 'knowledge'. Anyhow, 5 other folks, comprising of some police officers and some other 'officials' walked into the waiting room and walked straight into the police chiefs office. They had a meeting for what appeared to be an hour or so.

I would 'imagine' they were hoping I would leave. I didn't, of course, and waited for his 'guests' to leave. When the 'meeting' was over, the 5 folks stormed out of the office with no attempt to acknowledge myself. This was quite obvious to the other officers who were in the waiting room. They looked astonished as was I and anyone with common sense as to what was really going on.

The chief of police finally admitted me in his office with just himself and an assistant. He had his arms folded over a stack of papers about 8 inches tall. [Yeah, I get it]. So he sais he is busy and that he doesn't much time to spend with myself. He looked as if he had seen a ghost and couldn't look me in the eye for.....good reason?

I told him I needed 30 minutes of his time to explain what had happened. He said he didn't have but a few minutes to hear what I had to say. His assistant never said a word for she was speechless for good reason? I gave him a brief rundown of what went down though he didn't want to acknowledge much since the crooked attorney JC of which I had mentioned was well known in the city and connected to a certain bank owned by a certain lordship fellow who was quite connected though not respected within Belize and is virtually despised by many in the house of lords in England for reasons I won't get into.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I was scheduled to leave back to the states in a few days so I waited to leave while closing up loose ends on the farm. No one contacted myself during the 3 day period before I had to leave back to the states.

When I left the Belize border into Mexico, the particular bus I was on was conspiculantly 'absent' of occupants with the exception of 2 other passengers. This never happens so of course, I'm very suspicious. I get out of the bus on the Mexican side of the border to process my passport. The bus takes off without me. I catch a cab and ask them to catch up to the bus for I had left a few items on the bus, thankfully, Not my backpack though usually folks leave their suitcase/baggage on the bus. Not 'this' time. I don't think so, would you? Of course not.

So the cab is chasing the bus and I motion for the bus to pull over on 3 separate occasions while the driver is honking the horn at the same time. The driver disregards myself while attempting to not make any eye contact. I have the cab pull in front of the bus to make him stop. He goes around us and never goes to the official bus station where it is always scheduled to stop.

In fact there were no passengers on the bus with the exception of the driver's assistant at 'this' point. They had gotten off the bus when I did. They missed the bus too? Communication check.....Over. So yes, that is understood. I got that message. Hard to believe huh folks? All true.

The taxi takes me to the station and I catch the bus scheduled to arrive in Cancun in I believe 6 hours time. When I get to Cancun, I have my next experience of which is 'related' to what just happened. You see I had two folks with me whom I had called to meet me in Cancun for obvious reasons.

Later that night, after getting a room, I decided to head out to town to try to have a beer and relax for a change.....and try to make something positive out the trip. My associates, some freinds I know in Cancun follow me at a distance into a bar. They enter the bar behind me.

I had a strong suspicion that I was being following on the bus. There were two highly suspicious passengers on the bus with me. This was I had my freinds meet me in Cancun. So after getting a hotel room and arrive at the bar ^^ I mentioned. Two suspicous folks come in and take a seat.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Okay, ya got me on the edge of my seat now....

Come on, come on...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join