Constitutionalists now labeled as terrorists; says DOJ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

If you think you have the right to Own and Carry a Firearms, you might be a terrorist.

If you are referring to the "right to bear arms" you are going waaay beyond what is written. The "right to bear arms" has nothing to do with owning or carrying a gun. This is a misnomer.

The "right to bear arms" deals with the legalisms of the Coat of Arms in terms of Heraldry.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Every service member of this great country takes an oath to uphold the Constitution from ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. Anyone phucking with the Constitution disregards the LIVES that were given in the ideal of that oath.

Anyone in government, or the media, for that matter, who disregards the Constitution should be at least boycotted and at best tried for tyranny.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
just because you call yourself a "constitutionalist" doesn't make it so.

Do you really think organizations like the KKK, Black Panthers, Neo Nazis, etc, really think they're doing EVIL?

No, they think that, from their point of view, they're doing the world a favor with their stupidity & bigotry.

It's a basic matter of delivery v.s. perception.

In both cases, the person (or persons) in question, in this case, the constiutionalists, are in control of both.

Act like a terrorist, get labeled like one too

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Whoa, snarf.

Are you asking a question, or just shouting propaganda? I'd really like to know, because I care about you and the Constitution. I care about America, and, I'm guessing you're an American citizen.

I don't care about the radical movements at all. And I guess that's my bad for being somewhat ignorant of what those movements are proponents of.

What I'm "for" is the upholding of the Constitution. That includes the right to express one's beliefs, the right to bear arms, the right to practice one's religion, etc.

I also believe in the fact that people, when impacted by negative external forces, can survive if they come together, and act in the interest of the members who chose to work together. The ideal that only the strong survive is something that should be considered only in a "wild" sense, where people who CAN DO, should help and provide for those who ABSOLUTELY CAN'T provide for themselves. I guess that's where right minded people who label themselves Republican or Democrat differ, which is unfortunate, because all "right minded" people should be able to get along and not see Government as a tool or an enemy in favor of one label or another.

Which is why, I think, change is needed in the current form of government, albeit absolutely non-violent, which is where the U.S. Constitution comes into play. It's our right to redress government.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Wow, who taught you about the Constitution? So in your understanding of the right to "Bear arms," where does the militia part come into play? Do you form the militia to preserve your family crest?

Sorry to sound condescending, if I am, I'd just like to hear your take on that first part of the second amendment.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by cryingindian]

[edit on 1-9-2010 by cryingindian]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
publicintelligence.net...

Here is the DOJ doc that came out on the 24th of august 2010.
Another fine example of how this fed admin is no different then the last fed admin

Blaming that on Jones, who is one of many who have brought it up as news, which I would guess this new release of an "official document" kinda is, is constructive how?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You would expect that the government when they begin to stray from their constitutional restraints would then begin to criminalize any opposition to their extra constitutional aims and goals as might be represented by the public at large who have become aware of their subterfuge.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
In order for Google search statistics

Constitution Terrorist
Domestic Terrorist
Militia Terrorist

Kinda non surprising tendency here huh?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cryingindian

Im making a statement

Just because one says "im a constitutionalist" doesn't mean anything.

It's no different if i said "I am a high templar" or " i am a Buddhist monk" ...just because I say im something doesn't mean that I am.

Also, in addition to that, there are many who have given the name "Constitionalist" a bad name....much in the way the Nazi's forever made the innocent Swastika a sign of evil.

But then again - if you choose to label yourself with a known affiliate of "Terrorism" then you deserve what you get....just my opinion...but if you care about me and care about the Constitution...then how can you say im not entitled to it

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
one must know the law to enforce the law , there for, i am for the natural law, but oppose the positive law! and if you are for the positive law then you should be held accountable, and brought up on the charge of treason.the Patriot Act is a positive law, if you did not know.What if the DOJ was charged with the act of sedition?Do you think the fed grand jury would hear such a case? just saying.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by bekod]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

From your PDF-

Code words used by terrorists, this should set off ALL their sensors, they will get pissed when they see it is from their book-

Admiralty: A term used by sovereign citizens to refer to most courts, which they believe have no jurisdiction over them.

Allodial Title: A form of property title originating in the early Middle Ages in some lands of the former Roman Empire during the transition from Roman to feudal law, indicating title held by ancient right, without any obligations to the lord or king. Members of the “patriot” movement often fle an “allodial title” of their own in an attempt to make their property immune from seizure for nonpayment of taxes or execution of judgments. The rationale is that a land held “in allodial title” can never be taken away.

American Pistol and Rifle Association: Formerly the most extreme of the various progun organizations in the country, with some chapters essentially constituting militia groups; it has since merged with the Gun Owners of America.

Anar c h y: Belief in the absence of any form of governmental regulation or political authority and in the premise that a person is a citizen unto himself, not accountable to others.

Anti abortion movement: A very large movement dedicated to stopping the practice of abortion, which remains one of the foremost political issues in the United States. Extremists have
assassinated abortion physicians and their employees in the
United States.

Bilderburgers: Along with the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations, one of the three groups targeted by right-wing extremists for conspiring to dominate the world.

Christian Patriots: A term used, especially in the 1970s and
1980s, to describe people sympathetic to right-wing ideology.

Hey mods, this was from a US taxpayer PAID book, being a taxpayer, I own this book as much as any other individual in the US, so I can post as much of it as I want.

Oh well, I bet if I went further into it, about the only people not targeted as possible terrorists would be the president, the congress and the supreme court.

Who da thought?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hey, remember when having a farmer's almanac made you a terrorist?

*sigh*
ahhh, the good ol' days.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Has anyone done a You know you are a terrorist when you.....

I am starting one right now.

Should be good un.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Of course, the Constitution stands in their way or they see it as an obstacle that needs to be negotiated. Our Constitution has always been a thorn in the side of those who want complete control over us and for the most part, they can subvert it, subdue it and dismantle it, though some things are simply plain as day. Even the most dumbed down idiot can understand parts of it, therefore they must now work on what's left of it and any American standing in the way, any American who dares speaks out for his freedom, must be the enemy.

This kind of thing is nothing new, as every tyrant in history has took the same play, from the same playbook.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Welcome to the club.... by definiton of Homeland Security, I have been a longstanding terrorist as have half the people of NC....

If you own a firearm, believe in the second Coming of Christ, and fly an American Flag....you might be a terrorist.

Free membership, many privileges, no dues, y'all come on in....

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Dear OP,
I just deleted a lot of text describing many things from Scare em all Al to your Militia rank.
Good ole' Al is disinfo and has been for awhile.
Please stop following bad intel Al, as he is an entertainer, to him it is wrestling and nothing more.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

There's not much to say from me except that it's so godamned backwards, the founding fathers would be turning in their graves right? So what the hell is this ?

Im not even american, im british and I care so deeply about this.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I call bull on this. This is a rational paper that helps decode the language of sedition being used by misguided victims of the corporate takeover of America who have been manipulated into thinking Obama is their arch enemy. (My only issue is they fail to include the seditionist language of FOX commentators.) Just because one calls himself a "Constitutionalist" does not make him such and that patriotic jargon is used constantly by the crazie on the hard right. Sort of like the theocrats who have stolen the word "Christian" from Christians when they are actually as radical as Islamic fundamentalists.

Probably to a person, not one of those "Constitutionalists" is actually an expert on the topic, but regurgitate the lunatic soundbites and wacked theories they hear around them.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

"Science will fly you to the moon.
Religion will fly you into buildings."

Snarf, that is the best signature tag I have ever read. Sums it all up perfectly.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

If you think you have the right to Own and Carry a Firearms, you might be a terrorist.

If you are referring to the "right to bear arms" you are going waaay beyond what is written. The "right to bear arms" has nothing to do with owning or carrying a gun. This is a misnomer.

The "right to bear arms" deals with the legalisms of the Coat of Arms in terms of Heraldry.

You are joking, right?

I must say that I have never heard that one before.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join