It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Israelis wounded in second West Bank shooting attack in two days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

2 Israelis wounded in second West Bank shooting attack in two days

www.haar etz.com

The attack on Wednesday occurred at Rimonim Junction, east of the West Bank city of Ramallah, a day after a similar attack left four Israelis dead.

Two Israelis were wounded, one seriously, on Wednesday night in a shooting attack in the West Bank, one day after a similar attack left four Israeli civilians dead.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.msnbc.msn.com

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The attack on Wednesday occurred at Rimonim Junction, near the Israeli settlement of Kochav Hashahar and east of the West Bank city of Ramallah.

Around 11 p.m., there were reports of a shooting in the Rimonim Junction area, and a car was found overturned after police and emergency crews conducted sweeps. IDF troops are continuing to search the area for the assailants.

The victims are a man and woman, both in their 30s. The man is listed in serious condition, while the woman was lightly wounded in the attack.

www.haar etz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
:S

damn its not looking good
thats the difference .. when a palestiniane get kill its not important
but when a jew get kill ..
the IDF go destroy a entire village with WMD
hope they will use some restraint this time
and avoid to retaliate .. they have retaliate enought since 2001

Edit for S&F

[edit on 9/1/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

This is a concerted effort to have the Israelis abandon the peace talks , or at the very least goad them into a heavy reaction which may start a chain reaction of violence.

The splinter groups opposed to peace in Northern Ireland have attempt a similar ploy.

An enfeebled peace process just took a turn for the worst.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I do wonder whether it was Palestinians or Zionist Extremists who carried out these attacks.

The timing is suspect and so is a declaration by nearby Jewish Settlers to expand their settlement as part of 'retaliation' for the attacks.

Since the peace talks would basically keep Jewish Settlements from continuing to encroach on Palestinian Territories it looks to me as those are the people that have the most to gain from no peace talks and some kind of pretext to keep expanding illegal settlements.

Maybe the IDF should be scouring the settlements looking for Zionist Extremists to find the perpetrators?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

So you believe a group of 'extremist Zionist settlers' would kill and/or injure other biblical zionist settlers?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

Who says they are other Zionist settlers, they could be Jewish citizens that the Zionists don't like because of their religious or sexual or cullinary or business attitudes.

In fact apparently these victims are purposefully displayed as non-descript. Just a generic Israeli.

You have to look at the word games always being employed too.

Notice how they didn't describe the Palestinians as Terrorists or Extremists but just Palestinians, that's to make make all Palestinians seem like machine gun toting murderers, hence no pre distinction like Terrorist or Extremist.

In the British Days of the Mandate in fact Zionists often targeted Jews that either employed Palestinians and or sold goods to them or other things.

The settlers in fact are all extremists trying to claim they are reclaiming the land God intended for them with subsidies and charity provided by others to aide them to do that.

Would such fanatics target moderate Jews or liberal Jews who don't support them and kill two birds with one stone?

The peace process and those Jews who support it?

I contend they would, they will, and they have!

History supports that propensity and possibility as well.

So YES I sure am saying that Zionists would kill Jews to further their political goals.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I do wonder whether it was Palestinians or Zionist Extremists who carried out these attacks.

With what are called " The military wing of Hamas " The Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigade, claiming responsibility the previous attacks , it looks like another Hamas operation .

Comment relating to the previous shooting dead of four Israeli settlers:

Farzi Barhoum, a Hamas spokesman earlier described the attack as "a natural response by the Palestinian resistance to the enemy's crimes"

link

The timing is suspect and so is a declaration by nearby Jewish Settlers to expand their settlement as part of 'retaliation' for the attacks.

This is a gift to the settlers from Hamas , just as the Flotilla attack was a gift from Israel to Hamas/ Palestinians .

Until Palestinians speak with one voice ..... they are powerless, just how Israel likes them .

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

video says more then words
zionests attacking rabbis

anyhow on topic as said earlier who ever is doing this is working with some faction in israel most likely far right to make sure that there is no peace.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

And by that logic its just as easy to say that Hamas pulled the trigger to further THEIR own political agenda..........

2nd line

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

With what are called " The military wing of Hamas " The Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigade, claiming responsibility the previous attacks , it looks like another Hamas operation .

Comment relating to the previous shooting dead of four Israeli settlers:

Farzi Barhoum, a Hamas spokesman earlier described the attack as "a natural response by the Palestinian resistance to the enemy's crimes"

link

This is a gift to the settlers from Hamas , just as the Flotilla attack was a gift from Israel to Hamas/ Palestinians .

Until Palestinians speak with one voice ..... they are powerless, just how Israel likes them .

Actually the one quote attributed to an actual named member of Hamas is simply a description and not an admission of responsibility.

Its like a CNN Expert theorizing on events.

The Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigade claimed "full responsibility" for the "heroic operation in Hebron".

Really who what when and where?

Poor reporting as usual which makes me very suspect.

Just a lot of political inspired double speak by a Main Stream News Outlet.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

damn ... some rabbi are zionist yes but not all of them
i dont think those one in the video are zionist ... except the bullies
i hate this kind of hate

no religion cant teach that hate
Evil do

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Who do you believe carried out the attack and why ?

If Hamas are not involved ..... why have we not heard a statement stating as much ?

Hamas have made their feeling known regarding the peace talks lead by Fatah ..... no ?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hamas will continue to order these deplorable attacks until the peace talks are derailed. Four killed yesterday and two wounded today. Doesn't matter if they are Israeli or Palestinian. Killing people is just wrong period.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Who do you believe carried out the attack and why ?

If Hamas are not involved ..... why have we not heard a statement stating as much ?

Hamas have made their feeling known regarding the peace talks lead by Fatah ..... no ?

My instinct sixt sense tells me some extreme Zionist faction carried out the attacks. I have trouble believing any Palestinian faction believes Israel is actually going to earnestly conclude a peace.

I mean come on this has been going on for sixty odd years, the Zionists do everything they can to run off West Bank Farmers and to keep expanding expanding expanding. Meanwhile the Israeli government itself has turned Gaza into an open air prison.

I truly believe Israel doesn't want peace.

We have given Israel so much money at this point they could have bought every Palestinian a mansion on lake Geneva.

Hamas doesn't need to do anything to derail the peace process, because the Zionists and the right wing Israeli government does not want peace. It's just more meaningless papers signed with a smile for the cameras.

new topics

top topics

join