It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Hippie Attacks Discovery Channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
LOL

Apparently an anti-human terrorist hippie has taken a hostage at the Discovery Channel and has issued a manifesto.

Infowars reports:

A eugenicist demanding the Discovery Channel must “broadcast to the world their commitment to save the planet” and “stop encouraging the birth of any more parasitic human infants” has taken a hostage at the television network’s headquarters in downtown Silver Spring, Maryland

LOL

According to the Post, a note was posted on the internet on July 18 demanding the implementation of a global eugenics program. “All programs on Discovery Health-TLC must stop encouraging the birth of any more parasitic human infants and the false heroics behind those actions,” the post reads. “In those programs’ places, programs encouraging human sterilization and infertility must be pushed. All former pro-birth programs must now push in the direction of stopping human birth, not encouraging it.”

Frankly I’m lollerskating around the office at the moment.

It appears as if the anti-humanist programming lauded by the Discovery Channel and the IPCC has come back to bite themselves in the rear-end.

What I also find oddly amusing is that the “terrist” in question has deemed it more important to attack a media outlet than any other possible target. The hippies instinctively know that mass media programming is more important than laws or actual science.

You’d think he would attack some media outlet that actually posts anti-global warming propaganda rather than the Discovery Channel, which actively calls humans parasites like himself.

I’m fairly confused by his choice of networks to attack.

From his manifesto:

Focus must be given on how people can live WITHOUT giving birth to more filthy human children since those new additions continue pollution and are pollution.

I agree, we must stop filthy children from polluting the gene pool.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

All relevant info in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This guy is a great poster child for the melting pot of America.

He's an enviro-hippie who totes guns and explosives who hates the big corps yet thinks the big corps can save the planet and he's got some peeve against immigration.

This is the winning platform for 2012.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Winning platform of 2012? Are you saying everyone is going to become hippies and tout guns into voting for their candidate?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

No. I'm saying the winning candidate will have to simultaneously hate and love private enterprise, property rights, immigration and babies.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This guy is going to give us people who choose not to have kids a bad name! He's also going to give the right-wing all the ideological ammo they ever could want against the left-wing and environmentalists.

As a journalist, I'd love to interview this man from his prison cell, if he gets there. I really want to know what a non-human based economy would even be, or why he thinks in any reality that humans would not do what is in our own best interests?

His actions and choice of venue are idiotic to say the least. If he wanted sympathy for his cause he's going in the opposite direction of where he should. The Discovery Channel is relatively friendly to eco-terrorists. They even have a show about people who attack Japanese whaling ships.

What did he expect to happen here anyways?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Damn those humans and their procreative impulses... As though television is going to stop people from having babies

If anything I would expect someone breaking into the Discovery channel to tell them to stop airing stuff about Nostradamus and prophecy and pseudoscience and get back to real informative programming (same thing for the History channel).

JAK

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This topic is already available for discussion here:
Please visit the above thread for further information and comment.

Thank you,

Jak

top topics

join