It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Cusack vs. Fox News

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Yet one more thread devoted to one more story that somehow makes a connection between Muslims and 911. Yawn. Covered in part 2 of the Ape series.

"We never do anything Mister Brent. You're going to kill her."

Nice to have an endless supply of people doing your dirty work for you, eh israel?

[edit on 2-9-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
John Cusack.

The same guy who consistently showed up a Wrigley Field as a self-proclaimed Cubs fan, and then cried about how the White Sox wouldn't give hime free tickets when they were in the World Series in 2005.

Just another North Sider who can't see south of State Street.

Chicagoans, can you feel me?

I wonder if this is being hyped-up because Cusack might be in an upcoming 20th Century Fox movie? Just asking.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by gimmefootball400

wtf? can you please explain to me what ordick armenyand means? i am lost..and that other 'mumbo jumbo'. i appear to be suhlow (slow). satanic what??

thank you for your continued patience??

he was maybe drunk, or high when he tweeted, pretty sure its supposed to say

"I AM FOR A SATANIC DEATH CULT CENTER AT FOX NEWS HQ AND OUTSIDE THE OFFICES OF DICK ARMEY AND NEWT GINGRICH-and all the GOP WELFARE FREAKS,"

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by indianajoe77
John Cusack.

The same guy who consistently showed up a Wrigley Field as a self-proclaimed Cubs fan, and then cried about how the White Sox wouldn't give hime free tickets when they were in the World Series in 2005.

OH yeah - - I'm sure he was crying. Love it when people attach their own emotions to some stranger they don't know and never will.

John has been a long time fan of both - - even though it isn't PC. I bet you are one of those people who hates Politically Correct.

Here's the truth:

White Sox stance against celebrities
Thursday, October 13, 2005

October 12, 2005 -- Championship games often attract celebrity fans. But for the most part, the White Sox are saying, "no thanks" to celebrities and are instead focusing on their longtime, loyal fans.

The whole "Sox stance against celebrities" commotion came to light when actor John Cusack called the White Sox owner to get tickets for Wednesday's game. Reinsdorf rejected Cusack, because he remembers Cusack as being a loyal Cubs fan two years ago.

The Sox say their image is all about the real fans.

Cusack, Bernie Mac, Michael Jordan, Jimmy Buffet, Jesse Jackson, even Yankee fan Rudy Giuliani. This is just a short list of all the celebrities that showed up for the Cubs playoff games two years ago.

So, where are all the famous faces at the Cell?

"I would argue our celebrities is Joe from Berwyn and Hank from Cicero and the family that came in from Orland Park that might be sitting in section 120, and they are as much a celebrity as anybody else," said Scott Reifert, Sox communications director.

That is right. Who needs Hollywood celebrity when you have fans that hold up signs that say "Nothing's better than a night of great Sox."

"I think we've been successful in branding this team a certain way, and maybe that Hollywood, sunglasses, jet set isn't really the look that the White Sox are all about," Reifert said.

abclocal.go.com.../local&id=3532742

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
he was maybe drunk, or high when he tweeted, pretty sure its supposed to say

"I AM FOR A SATANIC DEATH CULT CENTER AT FOX NEWS HQ AND OUTSIDE THE OFFICES OF DICK ARMEY AND NEWT GINGRICH-and all the GOP WELFARE FREAKS,"

You know, there is a fifty - fifty chance that he was drunk or high when he said that. However, I think Fox Noise blew this way out of proportion after he said this. I mean its not like they, as in Fixed News, haven't blew things out of proportion before.

Won't be the first time and it won't be the last time they do this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join