It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another far left Nut gone POSTAL

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

It said he was throwing money into the air to gather a crowd. I doubt it took long to get it cleaned up.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Don't forget, started his own commune, free love.

Definitely left wing.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508

Originally posted by butcherguy
Charlie Manson and his gang count, or are hippies considered right-wing?

The 'hippies' motto was 'peace and love'. Does this sound like peace and love to you? And no, Charles Manson et al were not hippies.
I am old enough to know about the 60's.

Manson established himself as a guru in San Francisco's Haight-Ashbury, which, during 1967's "Summer of Love", was emerging as the signature hippie locale. Expounding a philosophy that included some of the Scientology he had studied in prison,[2]:163–164 he soon had his first group of young followers, most of them female.[2]:137–146 Upon a staff evaluation of Manson when he entered prison in July 1961 at the U.S. penitentiary in McNeil Island, Washington, Manson entered "Scientologist" as his religion.[2]:1

Link: Yeah it's Wiki, but it is sourced.

The above is pure straight out of Haight Ashbury hippie. Please read up on the sixties, hippies and Charlie Manson.

This is waaaay off topic. Please U2U me if you want, thanks.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
left wing ?? right wing ??

People who use incidents like this to further their political agenda, or beat down the otherside are downright pathetic.

your no better than fox news or the media, you've been brainwashed so much your doing their work for them now. congradulations.

Nobody has to think for themselves anymore, because you belong to a party, .... they choose what is best for you. When you vote you simply have to choose republican or democrat, of course I use the word "choose" loosely, because your mind is already made up, they belong to "your" party, you must vote for them. However having the illusion of another choice makes you sleep better at night.

Your just talking heads.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

It said he was throwing money into the air to gather a crowd. I doubt it took long to get it cleaned up.
Well, it doesn't really matter who ends up cleaning up your litter, if a cop sees you do it, he can arrest you for it.

Kinda like giving back the money after stealing it. Works on Andy Griffith, that's about it.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

left wing ?? right wing ??

People who use incidents like this to further their political agenda, or beat down the otherside are downright pathetic.

your no better than fox news or the media, you've been brainwashed so much your doing their work for them now. congradulations.

Nobody has to think for themselves anymore, because you belong to a party, .... they choose what is best for you. When you vote you simply have to choose republican or democrat, because thats what you are right, no thinking involved.

Just talking heads.
Mr. Lee, the terrorist created this situation to do just that... Further his political agenda.

He is a nut.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I'm 58. Also old enough. I can dress up like a priest but that doesn't make me one. The whole hippie movement was about peace and love. Not whether you started what you called a commune, didn't cut your hair, smoked weed or played in the mud. Just becuase someone calls themselves a Christian doesn't make it so. It's your actions.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Lol at the trolls who are labelling this guy a terrorist and trying to establish some flimsy left vs right paradigm. You should all be ban hammerd basicaly .

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Johnze]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I pray no one get's injured. That being said, hey what's the big idea? I thought it was only RIGHT wing wacko's that did things like this? Poor deluded sod, doesn't he know overpopulation is an elitist scam? Another angry vegan no doubt. P.S. Don't drink the kool-aid.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Klaatumagnum]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Mr. Lee, the terrorist created this situation to do just that... Further his political agenda.

AND ??? should we be taking our political cues from terrorists ???

[edit on 1-9-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

People have gotten fined for dropping single sunflower seeds.

What's with turning this thread into a right-vs.-left vs. not right-vs.-left debate?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I really debated with myself over the title and what to add to the thread.
What pushed me over the edge was that if I did not start it out this way there would be more threads started, claiming this idiot was a far right tea bagger because of his fifth demand.
Look it has already started, here is one example from "Think Progress"
thinkprogress.org...
Just read some of the things claimed on there if you really want to be sickened.
The left tries to make every nut job out to be conservative and it is bull!
Look at demonstrations/rallies but on by the left and then look at those from the right. Who's more violent?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Mr. Lee is now dead and we will probably never know just what led him to hold his extreme beliefs or what specifically led him to commit the acts which he committed today.

All this "left - right" talk leaves out the obvious truth. This was a mentally troubled man who heeded his own demons.

Mental illness doesn't follow party lines.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Mental illness doesn't follow party lines.

So true!
I am beginning to believe that party lines lead to mental illness though.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

You just might be onto something there!

I'd be happy if we could all just turn off Stewart, Olberman, Beck, and the rest and then resolve our differences the logical way...

By beating each other with Nerf weapons until we tire. Then we could all sit back, grab a beer, and try to find the middle ground again!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Actually the charge of disorderly conduct was dropped down to littering. What is fondly referred to as a plea bargain. Remember how the US legal system works? Still a misdemeanor hardly warrants a blip on the old radar

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Manson is a left-winger? With a swastika carved in his forehead? With his attempts to start a race war?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

His myspace page stated he was "awaked" by Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth".

There are a couple of threads with his manifesto posted, if you really cared to know "his side".

www.savetheplanetprotest.com...

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
"Never Trust a Hippie" I guess would be the moral of the story here. I think It is a good Idea to get as many of these people in those smart Cars, they are death traps... So the more of the Green Crowd on the road in these unsafe little things the better off we will all be.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Being concerned about global warming does not make a person "left wing." Pat Robertson, a racist, right-wing buffoon is also concerned about global warming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join