It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another far left Nut gone POSTAL

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well here we go again. Yet another left wing wack job gone postal.
What is wrong with these kinds of people?
He actually wants the entire human race brought down.
www.mediabistro.com...
Could not get on his web site to view his "demands" due to the high traffic.
Can not help but wonder if the left will try and make him look like a member of the TP.
Hope they bring him down before anyone gets harmed.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Quadrivium]

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Quadrivium]

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Two things.

First - how exactly did you determine this situation had anything to do with right vs left politics?

Second - A science nut... painted as a member of the tea party? The tea party has demonstrated a willing ignorance towards science in favor of religion - so i don't think you need to worry about that.

This guys list of demands are hilarious at best. His page is cached by google for those interested in reading it. It reads like it was written by a nutjob for sure, but to pin this on "the left"? Come on. He's a lone nutjob, plain and simple.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by negativenihil]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I cannot say I'm entirely unsympathetic to the sentiments about our parasitisms. This person does seem an odd amalgam of envirotard left and xenophobic right. It looks like he took all the crazy to heart and acted upon it.

5. Immigration: Programs must be developed to find solutions to stopping ALL immigration pollution and the anchor baby filth that follows that. Find solutions to stopping it. Call for people in the world to develop solutions to stop it completely and permanently.

6. Find solutions for Global Warming, Automotive pollution, International Trade, factory pollution, and the whole blasted human economy. Find ways so that people don't build more housing pollution which destroys the environment to make way for more human filth! Find solutions so that people stop breeding as well as stopping using Oil in order to REVERSE Global warming and the destruction of the planet!

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

Your attempt to use this as a political opportunity to further polarise people is sickening. Why allude to the main factor being a political perspecive? Who are you helping? Why not try to be part of the solution instead of exasperating the problem?

To use what could be a tragic event to further your own ends puts me in mind of the "Good day to bury bad news" comment. Strangely enough I am left doubting the sentiment expressed when you say "Hope they bring him down before anyone gets harmed."

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark Harris

I wish i could applaud you for that.

I hate the dumb labels as well.
Thanks for your post.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
I cannot say I'm entirely unsympathetic to the sentiments about our parasitisms. This person does seem an odd amalgam of envirotard left and xenophobic right. It looks like he took all the crazy to heart and acted upon it.

5. Immigration: Programs must be developed to find solutions to stopping ALL immigration pollution and the anchor baby filth that follows that. Find solutions to stopping it. Call for people in the world to develop solutions to stop it completely and permanently.

6. Find solutions for Global Warming, Automotive pollution, International Trade, factory pollution, and the whole blasted human economy. Find ways so that people don't build more housing pollution which destroys the environment to make way for more human filth! Find solutions so that people stop breeding as well as stopping using Oil in order to REVERSE Global warming and the destruction of the planet!
Oh.

You should put another one of his enlightened sayings up with those:

Saving the environment and the remaning species diversity of the planet is now your mindset. Nothing is more important than saving them. The Lions, Tigers, Giraffes, Elephants, Froggies, Turtles, Apes, Raccoons, Beetles, Ants, Sharks, Bears, and, of course, the Squirrels. The humans? The planet does not need humans.

Froggies?

[edit on 1-9-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Another far left nut gone postal?

Care to cite some examples?

Because last I checked an idiot on the right flew his plane into an IRS building.

A complete right wing loser shot a security guard at a D.C. Museum

A right wing nut job walked into a church and shot an abortion doctor.

A right wing killer bombed several abortion clinics and Olympic park.

A couple of morons on the right blew up a Federal Building killing scores of children.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Sell crazy someplace else.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Like I said, I'm not completely unsympathetic. We are a scourge and I wish we would care better about what's around us. If we don't learn, I think the problem will take care of itself eventually without going postal at cable T.V. stations' headquarters. Our sort of intelligence hasn't yet proven to be a long-term survival advantage and as we know, most everything goes extinct.

[edit on 9/1/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
LOL, this guys awesome.

Also, please note I like to encourage posts that contribue to the discussion.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Rather than a scourge, I like to think of us as a part of nature. A species of animal.

So I am still 'rootin' for my species!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

How about that Unabomber dude, Ted Kazinski?

Charlie Manson and his gang count, or are hippies considered right-wing?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Ah CNN beat us to the punch! The suspected gunman was arrested in 2008 for littering:

Suspect In Maryland

I still want to know what an non-human economy would look like, and with all of his words against the media who the hell did he think would back him on this terrorist attack?

In a cave somewhere in Pakistan I bet Osama is laughing his butt off right now, who needs enemies when America has citizens like this?

[edit on 1-9-2010 by ProjectJimmy]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by ProjectJimmy]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I do know there are numerous hippies who are are Christian. But is Christianity consider right wing?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Thanks for that!

That is just too good. An eco-terrorist arrested for littering!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

I do know there are numerous hippies who are are Christian. But is Christianity consider right wing?
Sorry, I should have quoted the person I was replying to. Here is what I was replying to, nothing about Christianity:

Another far left nut gone postal? Care to cite some examples?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

No they don't. Manson was a nut job period, left and right has nothing to do with it.

Left and right is meaningless. We're not born or awarded those labels.
Manson was a nut job who wanted to start a race war, just because he had long hair, and it was in the 60's 'man', doesn't mean anything politically.

Why do people insist on judging everything by these stupid left/right political labels? They mean different things in America to the rest of the world anyway. Tell someone in Europe you're right wing and most people will automatically think of fascism and racist organizations such as the National Front.

Left/right is just a way to stereotype and judge people, why do you all fall for excepting labels that put you in a box?

[edit on 9/1/2010 by ANOK]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The 'hippies' motto was 'peace and love'. Does this sound like peace and love to you? And no, Charles Manson et al were not hippies.

link   
There are now 3 threads on this that I know of - most likely another one by the time I finish here. This is a serious situation with lives at stake - the man has mental issues regardless of where you put him, be it left, right or center. Lets have some concern and compassion for the hostages and their families and not use this situation as an excuse to slam each other with issues and discussion that do not pertain.

link   
Here's a photo of him on myspace, the only comment left by a friend was "virginia tech..."

comment was made in 2007.

???

myspace pic

And to top it off she made that comment on sept. 2

Tomorrow is sept. 2

and to top it off her myspace site address is jessa911

today is 9/1/10

[edit on 1-9-2010 by depth om]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join