It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clovis UFO: Finally Getting Some Answers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Greetings All,

This just in from Anthony Sanchez re the latest on the alleged UFO activity in Clovis, California:

Q: What do “Naval Air Station Lemoore CA”, the C-17 Globemaster III, and MUFON have in common?

A: Triangles.

FRESNO CA - On the evening of July 2nd 2010 a family reported an incident of a Triangle Craft hovering over their home in the small suburban community of Clovis CA which hugs a very rural area of low lying rugged and scattered rocky terrain in California’s Central Valley. (MUFON case # 24103)

One month earlier in June, military jets purportedly depositing Chem Trails were recorded by Sanger Paranormal Society upon receiving word from worried citizens. One month later the July incident occurred at the Family’s home. Then on August 21st, a complete set of new witnesses called MUFON State Section Director Jeffrey Gonzalez to report a live incident of a purported UFO crash in the hills North Fresno, CA.

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
UGH, from the article:

Through investigating we found a similar type event recorded by Alison Kruse in Murrysville PA , exactly one year earlier.

The above quote from the article calls into question the veracity of the following quote...

As a responsible UFO investigator, I worked with Jeff Gonzalez...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Afternoon TS, Et AL,

reply to post by Toxicsurf

Since I'm mentioned in the piece: let state emphatically, that I put no stock in either video in regards to anything out of the ordinary. I believe "the lights" in both videos are conventional navigation lights on "civilian" planes.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
^^^ yep, sorry I forgot to include that. Nothing meant against you for just passing the info along....

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It got Alison Kruses name on it. This is legit. The end

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Prepare yourself Mr. Warren to be crucified here in this forum for mentioning the name
of this lady AK. Now the lunatics will be very pissed off and will come after you with all
their anger, just wait and watch, you have been advised.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

The lunatics is an interesting way to describe Ms. Alison's critics.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Why would anyone be critical of Alison Kruse?
Just because she lives by an airport and shines lasers at planes and claims to be filming ufos?
Please.......

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren
One month earlier in June, military jets purportedly depositing Chem Trails were recorded by Sanger Paranormal Society upon receiving word from worried citizens.

Mr. Warren, out of curiosity, what lead them to believe it was either a military craft or that it was spreading "chemtrails"? Do you know any further details?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Afternoon free_spirit,

Originally posted by free_spirit

Prepare yourself Mr. Warren to be crucified here in this forum for mentioning the name
of this lady AK. Now the lunatics will be very pissed off and will come after you with all
their anger, just wait and watch, you have been advised.

Although I attempt to remain ready for anything--I didn't mention the a fore mentioned person's name--and still haven't! ;>)))

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Good day DoomsdayRex,

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Frank Warren
One month earlier in June, military jets purportedly depositing Chem Trails were recorded by Sanger Paranormal Society upon receiving word from worried citizens.

Mr. Warren, out of curiosity, what lead them to believe it was either a military craft or that it was spreading "chemtrails"? Do you know any further details?

Sanchez writes:

I began working closely with Jeff Gonzalez to begin meta-analysis of similar sightings combing MUFON reports from the East Coast back towards California. Through investigating we found a similar type event recorded by Alison Kruse in Murrysville PA , exactly one year earlier. At first my reaction was, wow, these craft appear to be identical; especially when we performed the digital enhancement of the Clovis UFO video. But my gut kept telling me that this possibly could be a C-17 Globemaster III in high altitude; hence the little to no sound heard in the video. My reasoning is that the light pattern with the large red centered light does resemble that of the C-17.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Thank you, Mr. Warren. The article was not clear the two events were related.

new topics

top topics

join