It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly all urged to get flu vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Crowds lined up for hours for scarce shots during last fall's swine flu pandemic, when infections peaked well before enough vaccine could be produced. This year, a record vaccine supply is expected — an all-in-one inoculation that now promises protection against that swine flu strain plus two other kinds of influenza.

www.courier-journal.com...

They have now put the swine flu vaccine in with the regular flu shot. So, people who have to get the flu shot each year are now going to be forced to get the swine flu vaccine as well. But the government is urging everyone to get this.

Why does the government want everyone injected with the swine flu vaccine?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well they certainly weren't lining up to get it in the UK. I'm wondering what this says about Americans? Not was I even offered it at the time of the scare. My friends who work in the health service were offered and mostly declined. No pressure, no requirement, then or now.
It is standard procedure to include new strains in the following years jab so I don't think this is sinister.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by starchild10]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Id be very wary
I just did a thred on this the other day because loads of kids in australia died after getting it

check out birdflu666.com

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Thanks but not thanks, I'll pass on the vaccine. What does it do? why for swine flu? simply because maybe its not, maybe it will weaken your immune system during the next planned global strain? who knows.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

We were just informed that all employees where I work are required to get the flu shot or have our employment terminated. (I work in the health system)

new topics

top topics

join