It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostage taken at Discovery Channel HQ

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
No i disagree he was a physopath im my opinion, he didnt care about humans and he had no remorse for feeling like that so by definition he was a physopath and not only that the world is better off without him,thanks for your reply
,we will agree to disagree

[edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

According to Fox News who interviewed his brother-in-law, that money came from a family trust. He was asking recently for loans from his family but they refused to help him because of his past stupidity.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The guy was silly. He already had his demands placed on a website why waste time with talking to executives and negotiation. He should have simply gone in and made his high score with the explosives at once. That would have made more impact and people would have paid attention later.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Radical Environmentalists do enough bizarre stuff to be made fun of anyway!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

Hey Sheol and djvexd,thanks for the replies guys. i dont blame them not giving him anything because all he does is throw it away!! what a prat
and i agree DJ he would of made more impact but im glad he didnt!!
I think he planned to kill when he got enough attention.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BigDaveJr

lol,i agree ECOWARRIORS ARE EVERYWHERE CHAINED TO GOD KNOWS WHAT!!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
"...and, of course, the Squirrels"

www.signonsandiego.com...
Records in San Diego federal court show that a James Jae Lee was sentenced in August 2003 to 18 months in federal prison for trying to smuggle an illegal immigrant in a hidden compartment in a car through the San Ysidro Port of Entry.
(His brother Aaron Lee) said James Lee was loved by his family, was nonviolent and did not smoke, drink or do drugs. Aaron Lee said his brother had been “a devoted Jehovah Witness for a decade.”   ....
James Lee wrote the judge that he got into human smuggling after being robbed and assaulted in a Tijuana motel room.
He told authorities after his arrest that he was offered $1,000 for each person he smuggled into the United States. When he was caught March 15, 2003, agents found a Mexican woman unconscious in the Lincoln Town Car’s secret compartment. She was revived with oxygen. He told authorities that he had previously smuggled two other immigrants. ...
The Honolulu Star-Advertiser reported on its website Wednesday that Lee, who gave Hawaii as his hometown on his MySpace page, was given a 12.5 percent ownership stake in a Lahaina home in 2003 through a family trust. The newspaper said property records show he sold his interest in 2007 for $90,000.
... In a 2006 blog entry, he wrote....  “Been having some strange dreams,” he writes in the same entry. “I can’t seem to stop myself from this venture. I can’t think about anything else except this and this alone. … I am ready to go all the way with this one. All the way guys!”...
Lee wrote to Judge Moskowitz that when he got out of prison he wanted to pursue an art career and provided eight portraits, including one of a ship’s cook and one of a man named “Big Tony.”

Interestingly, the article doesn't tell us if Lee actually had to do time or where.  Most of the whack gunmen usually were institutionalized at some point.

“...strange dreams"  "stop myself"   "I can’t think about anything else except this"   "I am ready to go all the way"

Mind control?

"What's the frequency, Kenneth?"

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Hey Starviego ,thanks for the reply buddy

thanks for all the good quality information,funny you should say the mind control angle because all day i have being thinking the same and when i was reading through your post and just from the back ground it gave it was screaming at me again!! They you have it at the end of the page

maybe so my friend [star]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Thanks for your last post.

Very interesting, he must have had an epiphany somewhere between 2003 and 2008. In his manifesto, he rails against trafficking in humans and 'anchor babies'.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It all just seems to?? I just think there is something fishy about this,very strange the way he didnt have a goal,it was like he just wanted attention for his campaign but never had a plan when he got inside,i think he was going to use the explosives but for what? murder? Maybe he was looking for a certin person and never found him.It just all seemed point less and the police report was very strange after it!!
Any you guys figured this guy out??

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Hey Butcher guy do you think this guy could of being mind control?
Thanks for all the replies on the threads

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

Personally I think a lack of control was his problem. As in mind/body.

If someone was controlling his mind, to what end? Didn't seem like much was accomplished in any way. He is dead. I have met NO ONE who knew that it even happened, before I told them about it, so it isn't like anyone got much publicity out of it.

I think he was a fringe lunatic steeped in eco-whacko deep end. I am glad he didn't manage to injure or kill anyone.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by johnny c

Personally I think a lack of control was his problem. As in mind/body.

If someone was controlling his mind, to what end? Didn't seem like much was accomplished in any way. He is dead. I have met NO ONE who knew that it even happened, before I told them about it, so it isn't like anyone got much publicity out of it.

I think he was a fringe lunatic steeped in eco-whacko deep end. I am glad he didn't manage to injure or kill anyone.

And I am quite happy to say, Butcherguy, that I 100% agree with what you said. You hit the nail on the head.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hey Butcher guy and Hellicide, yeah guys i think your right , in the cold light of the sunday morning i dont buy it either.This was just some punk who was not all there if you know what i mean,there was no point in the operation.He didnt even get the channel to stop broadcasting for a minute,his plan was a joke!! I belive this bozo tought he would just do his protest,maybe blow up a few sets or the place that sends out the signal to our televisions and then mosy on out in handcuffs?? DREAM ON!!
What you think guys was his plan just simplistic as that??
thanks for the input guys

[edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c]

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O.

lol, I hope everything is ok

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hmmm

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Discovery is one of my favorite channels, keep it going!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join