It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostage taken at Discovery Channel HQ

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
DUDE!!!!! DID I CALL THE TIMING OR WHAT?!?!?!?

I said at 4 pm central, 5 pm eastern that they would shoot him earlier in this thread!!!

I AM THE GREATEST PSYCHIC ON ATS!!!!!!!!!!

OK now about those winning lottery numbers!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

DUDE!!!!! DID I CALL THE TIMING OR WHAT?!?!?!?

I said at 4 pm central, 5 pm eastern that they would shoot him earlier in this thread!!!

I AM THE GREATEST PSYCHIC ON ATS!!!!!!!!!!

OK now about those winning lottery numbers!!!!

OMG! I never thought of that!!!

I should buy lottery tickets! I am gonna!

Also gonna go see wierd al tonight!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

4. Civilization must be exposed for the filth it is. That, and all its disgusting religious-cultural roots and greed. Broadcast this message until the pollution in the planet is reversed and the human population goes down! This is your obligation. If you think it isn't, then get hell off the planet! Breathe Oil! It is the moral obligation of everyone living otherwise what good are they??

Hmm. I bet when this Lee guy isn't out "fighting the good fight" to keep us filthy humans from producing more filthy humans, he can be found hanging in the mosh pit while enjoying the music of his favorite band:

[edit on 1-9-2010 by NightGypsy]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Oops, looks like Mr. Lee has seen his last concert.

(second line)

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

He is mad at a channel that you actually have to pay (either through cable or dish) to receive.

Exactly, he should be mad at PBS. Always interrupting their shows with telethons

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
All I can say now is someone, somewhere that knew this guy did not see the signs. It might have been avoided by a friend, family member, doctor, who knows, but as is the case so often - it wasn't. The mental health system in this country really really sucks!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Why is it a nutcase has to go all crazy terrorist thus making it illegitimate to point out that there is a population issue on the planet? Good job dbag. You'd think one person could have pointed out to this guy that hey, if you do that, not only will no one take you seriously, but you will die and your cause will be marred.

Rest in Peace.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
pls delete sorry

[edit on 1-9-2010 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Darnit, I missed the cutoff time for the powerball lottery tonight. I don't want to pick numbers now because if they are right I might go nutts myself!

I have been making more and more accurate predictions lately. I usually jokingly call it my "spidey senses" but it has really been kind of scaring me.

When he was shot at 4 central time, it happened exactly when I was convinced it would. But I was also convinced he was to be killed. When I heard he was in police custody, I was really agitated and things did not seem right. Then when it was announced that he had died, I felt at peace. It has really freaked me out.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
According to one of the police earlier, he was shot but then he died 'when he landed on the ground and one of his explosives went off"

Also , like myself, one of the reporters wanted clarification as to why the police were saying he was in custody but also shot...they were kinda hazy about whether he was dead or not for a while

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well I for one would shoot everyone I took into custody... just think of how much faster that would be!

Since we are already tracking kids with gps tags on their backpacks from the schools (check out my post about that), why not just skip to the logical endgame of the police state? It would sure save time.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
-Follow the money. His last job was two years ago and after that he pulled the stunt where he threw gobs of cash away? Most folks are scratching to survive, and this guy seemingly has money to burn.

--I notice most of what we know of this man comes from his postings on the net. But such 'evidence' would be ridiculously easy for someone like the NSA to falsify. What else do we know about this guy?

--Note the reference to the name 'Ishmael,' the title of a book cited by Lee. Vtech shooter Cho Seung Hui sent a package to NBC with the sender's name as "A. Ishmael." A connection?

If this was a False Flag, the choice of a major media outlet as target may have been significant. Watch for future drives to 'harden' all the media offices and buildings nationwide. Police state has got to look a police state, dammit!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Really?

He's been batting on about Discovery channel since at least 2008 and protested there before.

He even made a statement in his comments on a forum, asking people to join him and that there would be something interesting he had to offer the protest that most protests don't have.

That was 2008. One long con by the fed to lock down whatever it is you think this was about.

The guy was going to explode eventually.

Pllleeaaasee don't start this false flag talk. Nonsense.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

It appears the SWAT guys were reading your posts! Spooky!

It's sad when things go bad like this. Perhaps in the very beginning when he first starting caring about such things, his motives were honourable but somewhere along the line, it morphed into straight up psycho obsession.

It would be interesting to understand the mechanism by where this happens to people that otherwise may have had the capacity to make positive change in the world.

Everyone looses in the type of scenario he ultimately expedited.

IRM

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
After almost five decades of one 'lone nut' after another, I have tired of that analysis.

Terrorist attacks usually only serve to demonize the cause the terrorist is promoting, which is why they are usually in reality false-flag attacks. In this case, as always, the question is "Qui Bono"--who benefits?

--If the manifesto gets a lot of sympathetic airplay, it might indicate this is a "coming out" party for one of the more radical ideas of the NWO eugenicists. Interestingly, no innocent life was lost in this incident, which makes the terrorist more sympathetic in the eyes of the public. It's possible this is also to get the public used to the idea that violence is an acceptable goal in promoting the population-control agenda.

--This might be a message to the Gore/Warmista-faction of the NWO that the leadership is not happy about a job poorly done(in selling the idea to the public). Somebody's probably gonna get whacked.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by starviego]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Double Post. Soz!

[edit on 2/9/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

--If the manifesto gets a lot of sympathetic airplay, it might indicate this is a "coming out" party for one of the more radical ideas of the NWO eugenicists.

Sorry mate but that's a stretch. Personally I cannot see it. It's far more probable that mentally unstable people do mentally unstable things.

IRM

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Intastellaburst Prediction = Sniper Bullet.

so it is written, ....

So Shall It Be Done !

Called it, ... the shame, and irony lies in that they killed a man, who inhimself was probably not even capable of killing anyone.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

hey buttercookie,thanks for the input! i agree buddy the police made it sound very odd indeed,one minute he was in custody uninjured,then he had being shot and had being arrested and now all of a sudden he has falling on a explosive device?? If you have any joy on information,please post
thanks

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Its sad that this man has sacrificed himself on the altar of hate. He must have known that his actions could only have one conclusive result.
Worse, the reasoning for his actions, as posted here, and originaly on his website are a bastardisation of alot of theories which in proper context ARE a blueprint for survival, but he has twisted those ideals into some savage extermination procedure, a winding down of our race, rather than a functional system of continuation.
This man was not a psychopath, please do not mislabel this product. He was a sociopath. A psychopath , a true pure psychopath cares nothing for politics, or for his fellow man. A psychopath just kills, and creates mayhem because he can, not for any other reason.
This man was a sociopath. He carried an obsessive hatred of civilisation , refused to accept society , or to involve himself in making positive change to it. He demanded blanket deconstruction of civilisation, and was intent on achieving it through violent means. He used politics and disatisfaction with society as an excuse for bringing his violent and damaged psyche to bare on innocent people. Scum.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join