It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Right NOW. A 'Gift of a Second Chance'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEar

Well said. He only needs to look around to see something is wrong.

Kind Regards,
Rajaten

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEar

So your claim is that you think the weather should be the same from year to year. Is that it? You think any change in the weather especially over the short term is notable?

Another big mistake you make is that there are no Mayan prophecies associated with the end of the Haab calendar.

... almost every single ancient culture has 2012 information in texts or coded into there buildings.

That's a funny claim. Oh, really? As far as I can tell NO ancient culture has a 2012 prophecy. The Mayans did not.

If you take the average big storm and catastrophe data for the last five years and project that increase through to 2012

And who does this other than quacks. And you claim that storms increase with solar maximums. Can I see evidence for this claim?

My wacko meter registered a full 100 on your post.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

You can look around and see something is wrong? I think you need to learn the word apophenia.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm convinced on "the Day" that we will wake up and feel like a Y2K has been pulled....not saying anything won't happen....but the Hype has made it out to be very ambitious in the "world Changing" category

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

It does seem like there are ton of factors that lend themselves to a global scale of events occurring economic, food, environmental, not just this year but the last few....

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tspark

Here is the prank my buddy used on Dec 31, 1999. He tossed a huge party. Then as the crowd counted down, 10, 9, ... 3, 2, 1, yeaaaahhhh, he was outside the house and threw the switch to the electricity.

Thought no one would be ever able to use that prank again, but here we are with the 2012 hoax coming up and this could be a recycled prank.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tspark

And not just this year, but for much of history. Something is always happening. It's huge wars, the year without a summer, the blizzards in 1800s, the huge forest fires in the early 1900s, Tambora, Vesuvius, the Scablands, ...

There are all sorts of things happening all of the time and no crescendo is building up. There have always been disasters. There have always been famines. There have been wars as long as we can find human history.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join