It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California school district institutes electronic tracking system for preschool students

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

California school district institutes electronic tracking system for preschool students

www.caivn.org

The Contra Costa County School District has become the first to implement an electronic tracking system for its students. Preschoolers in Richmond are now required to wear what resembles a basketball jersey that is implanted with a radio frequency transmitter.

Parents will now digitally sign in and sign out their children

In 2008, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger vetoed Senate Bill 29, a measure which would have banned the use of RFID microchips and similar technologies in schools. It was a year prior to this action that California became one of the first states to ban forced implantation
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ok, now here's the interesting part:

Sung Kim, speaking for the county's employment and human services department said the $50,000 system (funded by a federal grant) could potentially save 3,000 labor hours.

Funded by a federal grant.
A federal grant to a bankrupt state to track preeschoolers, what the hell???

haha, what is this?
A Novus Ordo Seclorum at the state level?

I guess this must happen to a bankrupt state first right?
Because choas must start at the ecomomic level for Ordo ab Chao to occur.

But at least it's just with preeschoolers right??
Or is it???

Are Universities Digitally Tracking Students?

Alarmed with low attendance rates among college students, some universities have turned to electronic attendance programs – digitally tracking if and when students enter their classrooms. Northern Arizona University recently received $85,000 to fund a new tracking initiative that revolves around a series of scanners stationed outside lecture halls. According to NPR, students must scan their ID cards in order to be counted in the day's roll call, effectively replacing a chorus of sleepy "here's" with a hailstorm of chirpy beeps.

newsfeed.time.com...

Everyone please heed!!!
This is happening at both the preeschool level and the university level!
Make no mistake about it.

www.caivn.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Tax payer dollars spent to track preschoolers to save tax payer dollars?

Sounds like the logic of reducing ovarian/breast cancer by removing women's ovaries and or breasts preemptively ... I call it "establishment logic"

This really makes for an interesting mystery.

Who are the 'contractors' who will benefit from this.

Who will be employed to 'track' and 'maintain' this system and what 'oath of office' do they provide to ensure that the well-being of the community outweighs the well-being of the corporation?

And I wonder who's campaign they support?

If people want to be tallied and tracked like UPS packages I suppose there is no stopping them...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This is exactly how the NWO will bring in the micro-chipped human implants, make no mistake. Kids will be so used to wearing a chip in their clothing as they grow up, they will think nothing of it being inserted under their skin in 15 or 20 years.

10 years ago, I remember a nightclub in Amsterdam and members of this club already had microchip implants in their forearms which were scanned by staff to record their identity upon entry and each time they got a drink...

PEACE,
RK

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Neat stuff I say, you understand of course things like this succeed because people go along with it.
Preschool is not mandatory,...yet so it is relatively free day care for the folks.
Now try to tell a Jr. High or a High Schooler that they have to wear this tacky jersey over their clothes.
I think students would drop out,... maybe thats the plan.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Preschool is not mandatory,...yet so it is relatively free day care for the folks.

I'm fairly sure preeschool will one day be mandatory
also they are doing this in Univ. too.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm REALLY REALLY hoping that the ACLU challenges this.

Once again, more liberties stolen under the guise of "safety".

Another great reason not to have your children in public schools.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is the worst thing i have heard yet.I can not believe that teachers and parents are this lazy now days that they have to electronicly monitor these children.The government funding it for them does not shock me in the least.I guess its only going to be a matter of time before they turn this into the Jetsons and we are all monitored and lazy.This is very sad

top topics

join