It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Breaking" hostage situation in the discovery building "Washington"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
im a bit surprised ...

if someone can bring down all his internet sites so quick..they also can bring up crap to make him look like a crazy fool..

even if you find that in webspace caches or not...

everything you find (after the problems started) can be fake..

i my opinion..he seems to be an intelligent guy..
i dont trust any "former" family members who appear from nowhere.
its clearly they dont like him..so who cares what they say...

would be interesting to talk to some of his friends from FB or myspace..
friends he have addet right after he joint the social networks..

[edit on 2-9-2010 by angrydog]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Am I the only one wondering exactly why the story changed from 'the guy is shot and in custody' to 'the guy is dead'?

I don't know what to make of it, but this morning I heard that he was in custody, and then this afternoon heard he was dead. Interesting. I'm not beyond considering it was simply initial confusion saying he was in custody (which it probably was), but you never know these days. Anyway. Just thought there could be something more to it.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Two My Spaces closed.

He had one as "worldguardian" and a group one as "savetheplanetprotest".

If I remember right, the later of the two had a lengthy, guruish-toned comment from a person named Ishmaelteacher. It was a long comment and the author's "voice" was distinctly 'authoritative'. The avatar was the Ishmael Gorilla.

The photo collection on the first one (worldguardian) - the first photo was of himself and was captioned, "I am ready to act" or something to that effect. The others were uncaptioned.

The final order of events is confusing. Three hostages released, him being shot, whether or not he held the deadman's switched tightly closed even while being shot, whether a deadman switch even existed, him being arrested, a small explosion, his death ... all that I listed seems to vary depending on what is read. Perhaps things didn't go down as neatly as hoped ... but, at least all hostages were saved. That's a lot better than I thought would happen. It's great to be wrong sometimes!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There seems to be many on here making a big deal over the news saying he is an Asian.

So what. Who cares? I know the MSM news outlets usually have their own agendas.

However:
If it was a white guy, they would have said "white male"
If it was a black guy, they would have said "black male"

Since he is Asian, should they have said "yellow male"? No, no one says that, so they simply say "Asian male" C'mon people, really?

Now if I put on my tin foil conspiracy hat, I would say that this is a setup.
A setup so TPTB can officially label and take action against domestic terrorism before anyone else acts out.
-Environmentalists
-War Veterans (I am in this category)

That is only naming a few. Now I take off my tin foil conspiracy hat and say this is an isolated incident and the moron got what he deserved. I guess his wish for depopulation came true, even if it was only by one and the cops helped him with that.

On an unrelated note and completely off topic (sorry Mods, I gotta say something.)
When someone says "Not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy"
There are always a bunch of threads saying "Well you are on a conspiracy site"
I understand I am on a conspiracy site. I knew that when I signed up for the account. There is no need to point out the obvious. Instead of pointing out the obvious, perhaps you/they could provide some good knowledge as to why it is a conspiracy. Alternately, the person stating that "not everything is a conspiracy" needs to chime in as to why it is not a conspiracy.
Rant over.

Sorry I saw it somewhere in this thread last night and it irked me.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If this guy wants to reduce the population the BEST WAY, is to push for Women's rights and actual Democracy.

In every nation, where there is Democracy, then the people push for better pollution controls.

In every nation where women can control their bodies and their lives, the birth rate drops.

>> If fact, the US and Japan have a negative population growth internally -- immigration is the only reason the US is growing.

Demanding that some educational channel make broadcasts about "stop making babies" -- well, that's only going to reach the people who are ALREADY producing less than two kids per family (on average).

Just wanted to point this out in case there are those folks who think we've got to have some Darwinistic austerity program to make the human race stop growing.

>> You know what makes populations explode? Poor education. War. Disease. Ignoring human rights.

So; treat people like cattle -- they multiply, treat them like humans and make them feel safe, they CHOOSE to control their lives and put off reproduction.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Here's a video of your man doing a little talking for himself:

The Hell With The Troops

Maybe his family wasn't so fond of him because with him being a dogmatic idealist, and more than a touch crazy, he was rather unpleasant to be around. People like that are even more likely to demand respect that they feel they are owed from family.

You've got to admit that anyone thinking that grabbing a gun and taking hostages is going to accomplish something other than landing them in jail, or the morgue is a bit out of touch with reality.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

So; treat people like cattle -- they multiply, treat them like humans and make them feel safe, they CHOOSE to control their lives and put off reproduction.

You forgot the most important point; by allowing that choice society becomes stronger for having individuals who have made that moral decision.

That's the problem with legislating morality, the government becomes the moral authority and the citizens subservient children. The opportunity to make each morally responsible decision causes growth within the individual. This runs from traffic cameras to welfare and beyond.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
reply to post by NoHierarchy

Can you narrow down what you're saying into a sentence? Are you saying that this guy is being is being misrepresented or that he is misrepresenting the ideology he's supposedly representing?

[edit on 2-9-2010 by rexusdiablos]

Both, more or less.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
An interesting/relevant piece I found on anarchistnews.org...

The Evolution Will Not be Televised: A Green Anarchist Reply to James J. Lee

Lee has already been stuck with the dismissive label of insanity by those who wield unseemly degrees of control over common discourse—the very capitalist media he targeted. Doubtless Lee was possessed of an unstable psychology. In the coming days the capitalist news media will thoroughly flesh out his psychological profile, and use this as an excuse to avoid examining his odd philosophy. Soon the news cycle will move on to some other events and Lee will leave the common consciousness as quickly as he appeared.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

I think there is another thread about the same topic

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
When the powers that be morons spread the overpopulation myth, I must say this again and again, You can put the entire world population inside of Texas, and giving each man women and child 1000 square feet to live on.

My conspiracy hat; this is another CIA mind controlled sap, that was easily persuaded to allow testing to his body...

If those are his demands sound more like the NWO morons, than a lone perp.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
wiow thats crazy

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This is really nice. Thanks for your information.

Express avenue chennai

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join