It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Breaking" hostage situation in the discovery building "Washington"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFXhe would carry a plague in those tanks...it went off but there was no explosion...so, what went off then?

Was he shot by a marksman?

If not, it was probably the SWAT entry team using a breaching charge, a flashbang/concussion grenade.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
what was in the tanks?!

I have been thinking that since the beginning. I hope they quarantined the hostages until it is determined what was in the tanks.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Good find, Agent. May I ask how you came upon this? I'm assuming through the media...

Here's some of what the page you linked to says:

The Discovery Channel MUST broadcast to the world their commitment to save the planet and to do the following IMMEDIATELY:

1. ... Focus must be given on how people can live WITHOUT giving birth to more filthy human children since those new additions continue pollution and are pollution. A game show format contest would be in order. Perhaps also forums of leading scientists who understand and agree with the Malthus-Darwin science and the problem of human overpopulation...

4. Civilization must be exposed for the filth it is....

5. Immigration: Programs must be developed to find solutions to stopping ALL immigration pollution and the anchor baby filth that follows that. Find solutions to stopping it....

10. Stop all shows glorifying human birthing on all your channels and on TLC. Stop Future Weapons shows or replace the dialogue condemning the people behind these developments so that the shows become exposes rather than advertisements of Arms sales and development! ...

Humans are the most destructive, filthy, pollutive creatures around and are wrecking what's left of the planet with their false morals and breeding culture.

The humans? The planet does not need humans.

I want Discovery Communications to broadcast on their channels to the world their new program lineup and I want proof they are doing so. I want the new shows started by asking the public for inventive solution ideas to save the planet and the remaining wildlife on it.

These are the demands and sayings of Lee.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

This article states the existence of his webpage and also this:

James Lee had a history of protesting the Discovery Channel by spending time picketing outside the building in Silver Spring. He had a prior arrest for the protests at the building.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I just wish we could get the rest of the Neo malthusians as open
with their genocidal plans.

Its not like its a secret anymore.

www.radioliberty.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

zombietime.com...

If all of them were more out in the open it sure would make
things alot easier.

Guess this guy just couldn't stand having to wait so long for
TPTB to start their cull.

I guess there are over achievers for all aspects of life.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Well, here's the thing. Even though the guy had a really, really hard time with the size of our population that was only growing more to piss him off, he never once mentioned killing anyone. IN FACT, he even advocated for the cessation of all wars and creation of weapons capable of killing many.

He wanted the population to stop growing but not through violent means, through education and awareness.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sounds like he bought into all the rhetoric from the eviromental extreamists he ranted about everything from golbal warming to overpopulation and somehow thought that the discovery network was the source of it all.What a waste...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Now that you say that... hmm they're going for this whole "Islamic terrorist" theme. Ishmael is the brother of Abraham. Abraham's descendents are Jews, and Ishmael's are Muslims. Coincidence they're relating things to Ishmael during this war on terror?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It is the responsiblity of everyone to preserve the planet they live on by not breeding any more children who will continue their filthy practices. Children represent FUTURE catastrophic pollution whereas their parents are current pollution. NO MORE BABIES! Population growth is a real crisis. Even one child born in the US will use 30 to a thousand times more resources than a Third World child. It's like a couple are having 30 babies even though it's just one! If the US goes in this direction maybe other countries will too!

This guy is a total airhead! I love how these hippie extremists always detest war/violence, yet they are the ones with guns and hostages. Oh the irony.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

i predict you are right

i usualy correct my self after i post something
but its not a professional email
that i write to working collegues
or any VP's
i can write those email without any mistakes

on ATS i just want to write my opinion
share some emotions etc ...
i edit often my post so anglophone people dont think i want to mess with their language
i learned english at 15yrs old now im almost 30 and .. i still have issue
my writing skills is better than my french accent i have

thanks to let me know that i still have to improve my english

i try my best .. sorry that my english is not at a level you want

i love your mister bean avatar by the way

stars for that

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Apparently he made this youtube video where he goes around throwing his money to a crowd of welcome onlookers!

[edit on 1-9-2010 by boredsilly]

[edit on 1-9-2010 by boredsilly]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

I always find it to be incredibly poor taste to ridicule people for their use of grammar/spelling. Not only can you find a much more constructive way to HELP people become better writers, you should always concern yourself with the idea that maybe the person you are ridiculing doesn't use English as their first language. Being as how we have an international membership on ATS and all.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Well, here's the thing. Even though the guy had a really, really hard time with the size of our population that was only growing more to piss him off, he never once mentioned killing anyone. IN FACT, he even advocated for the cessation of all wars and creation of weapons capable of killing many.

He wanted the population to stop growing but not through violent means, through education and awareness.

We have had mass adoption of books since the printing press.

We pay in huge amounts of money into the US education system
yet we do not get results on par with many other countries.

Our sports are violent, our religions have killed millions in the past.

What he wants has been the dream of a lot of ppl, but a dream it
will remain until we change the current system top to bottom
world wide.

Glorification of violence idolized into young brains for years
will have some impact at some level.

Religious intolerance with religious wars spanning back Millenia.

As for population being a problem that is a farce.

I have explained in many other posts how to EASILY feed the
entire world on land equal to the size of West Virginia.

I have explained in many other posts how massive floods of
fresh water flood and destroy towns yet we talk about a water
shortage, when we just needed proper flood control dams.

Only things like rare earth elements are an issue.

The uranium shortage can be solved by Thorium as I have posted
elsewhere and safer and cheaper with no weapons grade byproducts
and a cleaner and more complete fuel cycle.

We can even use many other natural power sources that would
power 1,000+ earths.

With things like cob cheap and sustainable homes for all the ppl
on the planet, some of the Cob buildings in the UK are 400+ yrs old.

Water, Food, Power, and Shelter.

Do not believe the Neo-Malthusian propaganda of the eugenics legacy.

The one thing the world has no shortage of is lies.

Do enough research and the veil of fear is lifted and we were not
meant to live in the spirit of fear, but the spirit of life.

In the past enemies were obvious, and ppl grouped up to defeat them.

Now enemies are deceptive and use Machiavellian methods to get
us to turn on each other ( divide and conquer) or get us distracted
with Houdini like methods while the splice viruses with plant DNA,
or add mercury into most of the corn syrup.

GMO food doing organ damage to lab rats.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Thus why they hide the base seed stock in a multi million dollar
giant freezer near the artic circle on Svalbard.

en.wikipedia.org...

We have seen their new 10 commandments carved in stone for
3 decades, we will not accept the Neo-druidic GAIA genocide religion.

www.radioliberty.com...

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

In their arrogance they expose who some of they are via rule #3.

en.wikipedia.org...

A lot of the rules are great, but a few of them sound like they
were written by Mao, Stalin, Hitler, or Pol pot.

As I said, if you stand with these ppl make it clear, and if you do not
make it clear, and we can get on with WW3.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The guy seemed to have a pretty interesting and somewhat of a valid message.

Just too bad he was out of his mind. Thank goodness he didn't reproduce before he got taken out

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I hope everyone gets out alive and in one piece! As for the hostage taker....hang him high!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Everyone might as well get use to seeing this kind of thing more and more as poverty and desperation seep deeper and deeper and the American Dream becomes a nightmare for those not able to cut it. Our prisons are already full of the victims of poverty, of the diseases that follow poverty Welcome To America !

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I love these followers of Neo-Malthusian they talk about overpopulation and all that but what they really mean is every one other than them they envision themselves as the "fittest." when in reality the real nwo sees them as useless eaters.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
reply to post by Aggie Man

*Putting on my conspiracy hat*

Could watching him on CCTV provide good reason to push CCTV in America?

*taking off my conspiracy hat*

I hope you guys don't take this as me making light of the situation, it was the first thing that popped in my head.

I hope this situation gets resolved peacefully.

As a professional CCTV installer I can attest to the fact that putting CCTV cameras in all USA wont infringe on any one's privacy, in fact, it would make city streets much safer as if any crimes would happen it would be recorded in a digital video recorder's hard drive for which it can later be retrieved to help in identifying the suspect.

As many cases that I have seen, I can assure you that if you walk by where there is a camera and nothing wrong happens within that exact area, that footage that just got recorded with you passing by will never be reviewed by any one and will be deleted by the DVR that deletes all old videos in favor of new videos when the DVR's hard drive gets full in order to always be recording fresh new videos.

So, nobody has the time and patience to analyze hours upon hours of footage *JUST* to see you walk by and smile. Again, if nothing serious and potentially bad happens, that DVR will never get touched.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well, a environmental extremist holds everyone hostage.. Had he been a religious extremist, everyone would be claiming that all religion is no good and only leads to this type of thing. So now are they going to say that saving the Earth and being environmentally friendly leads to violence???

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join