It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by SaturnFXhe would carry a plague in those tanks...it went off but there was no explosion...so, what went off then?
Originally posted by SaturnFX
what was in the tanks?!
1. ... Focus must be given on how people can live WITHOUT giving birth to more filthy human children since those new additions continue pollution and are pollution. A game show format contest would be in order. Perhaps also forums of leading scientists who understand and agree with the Malthus-Darwin science and the problem of human overpopulation...
4. Civilization must be exposed for the filth it is....
5. Immigration: Programs must be developed to find solutions to stopping ALL immigration pollution and the anchor baby filth that follows that. Find solutions to stopping it....
10. Stop all shows glorifying human birthing on all your channels and on TLC. Stop Future Weapons shows or replace the dialogue condemning the people behind these developments so that the shows become exposes rather than advertisements of Arms sales and development! ...
Humans are the most destructive, filthy, pollutive creatures around and are wrecking what's left of the planet with their false morals and breeding culture.
The humans? The planet does not need humans.
I want Discovery Communications to broadcast on their channels to the world their new program lineup and I want proof they are doing so. I want the new shows started by asking the public for inventive solution ideas to save the planet and the remaining wildlife on it.
These are the demands and sayings of Lee.
It is the responsiblity of everyone to preserve the planet they live on by not breeding any more children who will continue their filthy practices. Children represent FUTURE catastrophic pollution whereas their parents are current pollution. NO MORE BABIES! Population growth is a real crisis. Even one child born in the US will use 30 to a thousand times more resources than a Third World child. It's like a couple are having 30 babies even though it's just one! If the US goes in this direction maybe other countries will too!
Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by Ex_MislTech
Well, here's the thing. Even though the guy had a really, really hard time with the size of our population that was only growing more to piss him off, he never once mentioned killing anyone. IN FACT, he even advocated for the cessation of all wars and creation of weapons capable of killing many.
He wanted the population to stop growing but not through violent means, through education and awareness.
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.
Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
reply to post by Aggie Man
*Putting on my conspiracy hat*
Could watching him on CCTV provide good reason to push CCTV in America?
*taking off my conspiracy hat*
I hope you guys don't take this as me making light of the situation, it was the first thing that popped in my head.
I hope this situation gets resolved peacefully.