It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shagged By A Rare Parrot - Kakapo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I am always up for learning about another amazing creature! For those who are animal lovers this guy has a dream job.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by solkim

Hey now, thanks for breathing some life into this thread! I love these birds and what a treat to see them, even if their behavior is somewhat promiscuous!

Peace,
spec

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Bow chicka wow wow!

That is the most funny thing I have seen all day! Seems like a very....satisfied parrot!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Heehee, I kept expecting a little "Let's Get It On" Marvin G. style music to pop up!

spec

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Its a chuckle ... but what a shame that a creature with so much "character" might just be a memory one day.

It actually reminded me of a cockatiel I once had that loved to get its belly rubbed. It never lasted long tho cuz sure enough, before long those feathers started to part and it started looking sweaty and that was the end of it, ugh!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

I hope the efforts for preservation and mating is successful. At least the 'know how' is still being exercised

Thanks for the reply,
spec

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
oh god, I just looked up the chimp and frog vid..WOW!! when he was jacking it and the little frogs legs were bouncing around..HILARIOUS!!!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

Ewww, I would not recommend that one, pretty bizarre.
Guess it could be expected with a pinned up sentient animal...needs. Please get that monkey a mate!

spec

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join