It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7 proof positive no inside job

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

You really dont know what to say you just run around the forum and make some statemant that dont hold up in almost every post you make sorry for me thats disinfo. I believe what i see not what a guy in a suit tells me on the news . Forgot what that post was about ohh ya its button+nazi=wtc7 down

here is a nice video check the date that was a warring

ok people the rockefellers are german some time ago it was nazi germany
and ya the rockefellers they want to make a nord american union mexico usa canada and it will join the european.union and here you have the one world gouvernament

try me i was raised on GIJOE

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
WTF has Hiroshima gotta do with it ? Fire didn't destroy it ! A -Snip- huge bomb built by none other than guess who did the damage and were they steel framed skyscrapers ?

That is what some people claim, but we really know they used a holographic plane carrying pods, and yank soldiers snuck into the buildings painting everything withj super nano thermite

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Larry SIlverstein, on Frontline, admitted he agreed to have the building "pulled", which in the industry means to demo. You assert "buildings just fall down". That is weak and has no credible evidence in reality. None. Buildings do not JUST FALL. Especially straight down into themselves. That only happens with demo.

If you watch the video of WTC 7 coming down, you can see the column of charges blowing out at each floor, it is so obvious it is almost ludicrous to reply to your post. Are you one of the new dis-info agents the government is putting on sites such as this? Are you the best they have?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
How soon we forget! there was plenty of time back in 1993 to put in the thermite. in buildings 1,2, and 7! look up 1993 WTC bombing and see how long they, the buildings, were closed to the public! And then why for 2 days there was no work was permitted when work was in the mid of completion?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

yes alot of time. supposible in all the wtc when they painted all the steal beam with anti-rust paint ya the nano termite was in the paint it could stay on the beam for decades. In the paint its 100% of the steal structure cover whit that stuff.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by knowneedtoknow]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
NIST's research on it:

Determining the probable collapse sequence for WTC 7, NIST found that the impact of debris from the collapse of WTC 1 ignited fires on at least 10 floors of WTC 7, and the fires burned out of control on six lower floors. The heat from these uncontrolled fires caused thermal expansion of the steel beams on the lower floors of the east side of WTC 7, damaging the floor framing on multiple floors. Eventually, a girder on Floor 13 lost its connection to a critical interior column that provided support for the long floor spans on the east side of the building. The displaced girder and other local fire-induced damage caused Floor 13 to collapse, beginning a cascade of floor failures down to the fifth floor. Many of these floors had already been at least partially weakened by the fires in the vicinity of the critical column. This collapse of floors left the critical column unsupported over nine stories.

Essentially the fire, ignited from the initial impacts of WTC 1 caused an uncontrolled fire for multiple hours and the floors literally gave in, thus causing a global collapse.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker63
Larry SIlverstein, on Frontline, admitted he agreed to have the building "pulled"

Here we have another truther lie, he admitted no such thing. Anyway the NYFD do not blow up buildings!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

alfie, baby, oh, i see.
you posted that being fececious.... ok....good one

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WolfofWar

Essentially the fire, ignited from the initial impacts of WTC 1 caused an uncontrolled fire for multiple hours and the floors literally gave in, thus causing a global collapse.

Wrong, and NIST was proven a fraud a long time ago. No credible scientist supports that fairytale. We are not interested in the OS and most people do not support it.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

No credible scientists except the NIST.

It's funny, I provide you my facts, and you just shout "Wrong" and don't give me anything.

that's why nobody takes the truthers seriously, all false accusations and loud-mouth antics, no actual evidence.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

How do you explain the huge accelerations, or rather, lack of decelerations, especially after floor 14 reaches the ground?

Do you have a similar image to the one posted above showing the entire width of the building, or know where I can obtain one?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

You and I know NIST were proven a fraud. I don’t need to provide you the evidence you know were it is. What ever I give you, you will reject it as most people who support the OS fairytales. When one is in total denial and hand waves everything and always justifies the OS with their uninformed opinions, this is a recognizable fact. That’s why no one takes the OS believers seriously.

it’s all false accusations and loud-mouth antics, no actual evidence.

It is quite common for many OS believers to be rude, as you have just demonstrated.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by impressme]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
You and I know NIST were never proven a fraud. I don’t need to provide you the evidence you know were it is. What ever I give you, you will reject it as most people who support the truther fairytales. When one is in total denial and hand waves everything and always justifies the truthers with their uninformed opinions, this is a recognizable fact. That’s why no one takes the truthers seriously.

It is quite common for many truthers to be rude, as you have just demonstrated.

So which truther conspiracy theory is the flavour of the month today?
hologram airplanes?
Pod carrying aircraft firing missiles?
hush a boom explosives that make no sound placed in location by ninja's?
super nano thermite that looks and acts exactly like paint?
Beam weapons from outer space?
mini nuclear weapons?
The Jews did it?

Remember, all the above and more are conspiracy theories put forward by truthers...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
I didn't say it was just like WTC7. I said that it debunks significant numbers of Truther arguments regarding Seven.

It exhibited a loud explosion. The portion that came down - a large annexe - fell extremely fast. There was a collapse wave, "dustification". In that sense it is similar. And all the "evidence" for demolition that Truthers think they see in that stuff is replicated. And therefore false.

It's just not that remarkable that there isn't an exactly congruent collapse like WTC7 somewhere previously. Look at the way it was built. Consider the circumstances of the fire.

There's no simularity whatsoever with WTC 7. Check out this video from the day after. You'll see that all that collapsed was the outer supporting wall. The floors are still there only hanging down.

And why are you so keen to believe the fairy tale nonsense about how weak the buildings were built? Are you confusing NY with Haiti?

Now think about the firemen. Why did they think it was going to come down? Are you suggesting that they knew about the explosives and were stupid enough to draw attention to their imminent use?

I've never heard anyone suggest, much less myself, that the fire fighters were in on this. You dis-info agents (whether intentional or not) are stooping to even lower depths to discourage honest people from seeking the truth (and that includes you okbmd.) Next you'll start disappearing truth seekers or sending round the CIA death-squads.

And finally, check out this aerial photo of WTC 7 post-collapse. Maybe not a perfect controlled demolition but not far from it. Notice how the buildings to either side of it are in such good shape. Check out other photos of those two buildings and you'll see that they were hardly nicked. It's a shame that WTC 7 was so unlucky!

This one shows how little damage was done to neighboring buildings. Damned lucky I'd say.

Anyway, I've wasted too much time with you wasters already. Bye Bye!

PS: I've got to get ready for this week's Truther meeting where we dream up more lies to tell. Tomorrow it's the Atheist meeting where we dream up more lies about how Christianity and all other religion is just a scam to control people. Saturday, I'm attending the "Too-Big-To-Fail" Banks Appreciation Society annual meeting.

[edit to realign text]

[edit on 2-9-2010 by JohnJasper]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnJasper
I've never heard anyone suggest, much less myself, that the fire fighters were in on this. You dis-info agents (whether intentional or not) are stooping to even lower depths to discourage honest people from seeking the truth

you really should listen to what truthers are saying, they claim Larry Silverstein told the fire fighters to demolish WTC 7 with explosives....

Do you realise those pictures you posted are supposed to show proof a beam weapon from space was used to destroy the WTC buildings?

[edit on 2/9/10 by dereks]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

So which truther conspiracy theory is the flavour of the month today?
hologram airplanes?
Pod carrying aircraft firing missiles?
hush a boom explosives that make no sound placed in location by ninja's?
super nano thermite that looks and acts exactly like paint?
Beam weapons from outer space?
mini nuclear weapons?
The Jews did it?
Remember, all the above and more are conspiracy theories put forward by truthers...

So which of the OS fairytale, fantasy is your flavor of the year today?
Jet fuel melting steel in less than an hour?
Typical office fires brought down the WTC at freefall speed?
19 unidentifiable hijackers using stolen identities who where allegedly vaporized on impact with a billion tons of WTC debris on top of them and the FBI identified the hijackers with their “supper duper DNA magic machine”?
Perhaps, you still believe in Barbra Olsen phony phone calls that the FBI finally said never happened?
Perhaps, you still believe WTC 7 just fell down at freefall all by it’s self, leaving each building on each side of it undamaged?
Perhaps, many of the OS believers still believe they really see a huge Boeing 757 slamming into the Pentagon in the only video that was released by the pentagon?
You don’t believe the 911 Commissioners, when they admitted they lied in the 911 commission report?
Bin laden did 911?
“Remember, all the above and more are conspiracy theories put forward by OS believers...”

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Do you realise those pictures you posted are supposed to show proof a beam weapon from space was used to destroy the WTC buildings?

No real truthers believes or supports the nonsense that you continue to display.
Many of the OS believer’s only defenses is to make up such ridiculous garbage in hoping to smear truthers. It only makes you look bad.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
No real truthers believes or supports the nonsense that you continue to display.

Sorry, but once again you are wrong. Those silly conspiracy theories are all put forward by truthers like you. You do not get to decide which truther conspiracy theory can be put forward, although you seem to think you do!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Sorry, but once again you are wrong. Those silly conspiracy theories are all put forward by OS believers like many of you. OS believers do not get to decide which OS conspiracy theory can be put forward, although you seem to think OS believers do! How does that work for you.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by impressme]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnJasper

And finally, check out this aerial photo of WTC 7 post-collapse. Maybe not a perfect controlled demolition but not far from it. Notice how the buildings to either side of it are in such good shape. Check out other photos of those two buildings and you'll see that they were hardly nicked. It's a shame that WTC 7 was so unlucky!

No serious damage huh?

Verizon (140 West St) suffered 1 hillion in damage. Only thing that saved
it was heavy concrete exterior that prevented the debris from entering
building and causing more damage.

Restoration of the building took three years, at a cost of $1.4 billion.[

The building's older design utilizes thick masonry and gives the building added strength, which helped the building withstand the attacks and remain structurally sound. The building has thick, heavy masonry in the infill exterior walls, which encloses the building's steel frame. Brick, cinder, concrete and other masonry materials encase interior steel columns, beams, girders and other structural elements. The masonry allowed the structure to absorb much of the energy from debris hitting the building. Nonetheless, the building had extensive damage to its east and south facades. Underground cable vaults belonging to Verizon, along with other underground utility infrastructure were also heavily damaged from water and debris.

Building across Barclay St, 30 West Broadway (Fiterman Hall), was so badly damaged that it is being torn down.

Barclay St is 4 lane highway showing how far debris travelled

The southern half of the west facade and most of the south facade were severely damaged or destroyed. The south face of the building suffered structural damage in the exterior bay from impact by large debris from WTC 7 (Figure 7-13). There was no damage to the east and north faces of the building, and no fire in the building, even though there was a substantial fire in WTC 7.

The building was impacted by debris from the collapse of WTC 7. Although structural damage from debris impact was contained to the exterior bays on the south side of the building and between roof setback levels, it was more extensive than that observed on the east side of the Verizon building.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join