It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7 proof positive no inside job

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties
Falling for a period of a free fall is not the same as falling in free fall, unless you're implying that they detonated the building as it feel to the ground, which is really pointless. see as it is, falling to the ground.

Who said anything about free-fall? Free-fall speed is irrelevant. No matter how fast the building fell, all four outer walls cannot end up on top of the rest of the building from a natural collapse.

I'm surprised you didn't claim I said holograms...

Also, 9/11 denialists really have no right to tell anyone they're anything anything. Yes, we get it, no one has never seen a building collapse from a fire started by falling debris from another building, but that doesn't mean you have to make things up about how it was demolished with top secret explosives by a crack team of agents with no evidence to back it up. For a group called the Truth Movement, you guys sure do lie a lot. Maybe if you guys weren't so dishonest, you would've gotten another investigation.

Jeez another OSer calling me a liar with nothing to back up their claim. Isn't that against T&C?

Who is making things up? All I did was show a picture of WTC 7, and then explain how controlled implosions work.' My only link was to here...science.howstuffworks.com...
That is a Discovery Channel website, nothing to do with 9-11, or conspiracies.

If you did actual research as opposed to just going to websites that agree with you, you would know that.

Where did I post ANYTHING from a website that agrees with me? You mean the one above about how demolitions work? Maybe it's you that needs to do some research and stop calling people liars.

Now do you want to address what I'm actually saying?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Sorry but you had to bring in WTC 7 and even the NIST report admits it was in free fall speed for about 8 stories (or floors).

And that makes it imposable to fall with anything in the way. There was no resistance for that (what was it 2 secs?) that means no soft/cold or hot steel. Nothing was in the way so unless there is some supernatural phenomenon that we do not know of then WTC7 was taking down with demolitions.

edit on 14-9-2010 by GunzCoty because: changed the to it

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Is it not obvious ?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty
reply to post by Varemia

Sorry but you had to bring in WTC 7 and even the NIST report admits it was in free fall speed for about 8 stories (or floors).

And that makes it imposable to fall with anything in the way. There was no resistance for that (what was it 2 secs?) that means no soft/cold or hot steel. Nothing was in the way so unless there is some supernatural phenomenon that we do not know of then WTC7 was taking down with demolitions.

edit on 14-9-2010 by GunzCoty because: changed the to it

I'd like to know how high the lobby area and the perimeter damage were. With those factors you have a free-fall through an open space as well as a near-no-resistance crumpling of damaged building. Could add up to 8 floors, but I don't have the exact data on that.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Someone has a clear mind.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If you place explosives next to the items you want to destroy then the objects will not be iditenfiable even if you do find it. Debris did not blow out either it collapsed onto itself and looked like controlled demolition. Small carpet or desk fires cannot bring down a building. Way too many buildings closer to buildings 1 and 2 should also have caught fire and possibly fell. Too many questions and no answers at all.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join