It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Chicago - Long time lurker newbie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I don't remember exactly when I joined ATS. I've hung out sporadically over the years, sometimes more frequently than others, and have always enjoyed the varied and extremely interesting posts. I felt it was time to stop lurking and introduce myself.

I'm a self-taught musician and play many instruments. I've played with some famous and semi-famous people over the years, some of which I'm sure many of you younger ATS members may have never heard of. I still compose my own music and as of late have been experimenting with the 528Hz love frequency (Dr Len Horowitz).

I've lived all around the US...Southern California to Salem, MA and many points in between. I've seen a lot in my lifetime and have enjoyed the friendship of some very interesting people.

I look forward to a long and happy relationship with my fellow ATS members and discussing new and interesting topics in the days to come.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hey there. Im pretty knowledgeable about music, know lots of classic rock and soul music. Who have you played with?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS rafael mederuci!!

Hope you enjoy your time here and I'll cya around.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rafael mederuci

Welcome to ATS! Sauron should've come by and posted some links but since he didn't here they are:

Index of Important ATS Related Threads
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
NEW! ATS Video Tutorials
Terms & Conditions Lite!
Terms & Conditions