It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel hints Jerusalem compromise in peace talks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RadioKnecht

Right or wrong, fact is the Israeli Jews are going no where, the Palestinians are going no where. The only peace these two people will ever have is one where they are separated and a great wall as high as the Bable Tower separates the two. But let me tell you this, even then those pesky Palestinians know how to barrow tunnels underground like rabbits and Israelis can fly.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I'm sure palestinians will settle with that. As long as they have autonomy of movement, land, government, army and money. That is to say, a real, viable state, recognized by the international community -including Israel.

"Disengagement" works both ways, you know?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RadioKnecht

Believe me they (PA) already get plenty of money, they have their own Police Force, their own Govt, schools, hospitals etc. They already move around their areas with ease. Army? Forget it! As for Jerusalem, they can GOVERN over a section but they will never own it.

As for the Gazans? They will have to behave themselves for the next 10 years before Israelis will allow them out of their pen however they have burrowed tunnels in to the Sinai and IF they are not shot at by the Egyptians, they can move around in the Sinai and stretch their legs!

<< 1   >>

join