It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do highly educated, succesfull people conciously choose to worship satan?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
its very sad how they choose to worship the wrong god..i like this video here i came across>>

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Same reason they would choose to worship jesus ?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
it´s really funny when people assume Lucifer would want anyone to worship him. I tend to think he is a democrat at heart, and would really never ask anyone to treat him differently then anyone else, nowhere near adoring him or any sort of worship. religious people are very much used to their God(s) who all crave adoration, (coz they´re all the same insane firtzle fellow in the bible know as YHWH, so they automatically assume Lucifer is into making a self proclaimed cult, which I don´t think he is really.....i´m a gnostic, so according to what i know, this is a very cool guy, (lucifer), he is also far too confident to need worshipers, and he didn´t come to this univers to make a fallowing for himself but to bring the truth.....no one can worship satan, if by that you mean lucifer the liberator, if you are refering to YHWH as satan, which would be correct, then...well, people worship that scumbag so he would stop hurting them......

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I have to wonder why they would worship anything.
Maybe they are not so highly educated.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
What i do not understand is why highly educated people conciously choose for satan...

It is 'fact' (if you belief what the bible says) that satans time is over and that he is trying to seduce as many souls possible in his final struggle against God.

So why are these 'bright' people so stupid? Afterall they choose a brief period of 'happyness', fame, wealth or power over eternal life. Worse....to burn eternally.

Are these people so disappointed in life or with themselves that they do not ever want to live again?

I mean,...if you belief in the devil you must also belief in God. You always hear those who belief in the all seeing eye say that God doesn't excists. That you must find the god in yourself and much more of those lies...Lies....Because they themselves are well aware of who they ignore and say this to drag you down with them.

I can understand that a poor person or a person that has no real chance to become rich or succesful will take the offer by worshipping satan. But there are so many people with everything a person can wish for in life and still they willingly choose to serve the devil.

I refuse to belief that these people didn't read the small print in the contract that says they will burn in the end.

Do you understand my question...?

Please give me your thoughts about what motivation these already succesfull people might have.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The question show both a lack of education in the religion and makes some very unsupported suppositions. One could conclude from you post that you think that thought and free will are "worshiping satan" If you were read the bible you would find that these things are accredited to god and his work. I do not understand why so many "religious people" believe that they are to follow blindly. If that was the divine plan god would have stopped after he created sheep and been happy.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Well they don't admit to it,but Led Zeppelin .
And their deal was actually with a Goetic spirit . Not really the devil .
I'm just trying to decide if the OP means this figuratively ,or literally .

People who worship money and power,can be said to worship Satan ,in a way .

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
amazing....!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by againuntodust

Satan is actuality a tempter. It says in the Bible Satan is an angel. Therefore he does what G-D commands of him to do. Human's are more powerful then Angels. www.beingjewish.com...

We're not bound to the Law, we're bound to Yeshua. Yeshua has become our Law for the Law was a curse so that men would understand they needed the Savior. None could keep the Law, it was broken before Moses came down Mt. Sinai with it. Even King David couldn't keep it, nor Solomon. They failed, and even one sin is enough to destroy you and that lesson comes from Adam.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'm surprised you replied to my old comment from my former account. I understand Christians see rules and customs then Jews. What I was trying to say in my ancient comment is that in the Hebrew bible and the old testament in Christian bible; even the different context, Satan is seen as an advisory. Hopefully this clears it up.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'm surprised you replied to my old comment from my former account. I understand Christians see rules and customs then Jews. What I was trying to say in my ancient comment is that in the Hebrew bible and the old testament in Christian bible; even the different context, Satan is seen as an advisory. Hopefully this clears it up.

You mean Adversary, as in the constraints of the book of Job.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Originally posted by zatara
I mean,...if you belief in the devil you must also belief in God.

Not true, and it is ignorant to assume that everybody MUST believe that just because YOU were taught that.

The devil can exist and it could be possible that there is no God. To assume that God created Satan is just another belief and assumption.

reply to post by night1

Originally posted by night1
it´s really funny when people assume Lucifer would want anyone to worship him. I tend to think he is a democrat at heart, and would really never ask anyone to treat him differently then anyone else, nowhere near adoring him or any sort of worship.

God is a liar and a dictator. God claimed that there is free-will but then claimed that everyone will one day bow to him. God also claimed that there is free-will while making death threats of eternal torture (called hell). That is not free-will; it's blackmail.

God is a dictator, whatever he says is supposed to be truth, and whatever he commands is supposed to be done. God said to not lean on wisdom and understanding but only on HIS wisdom. So, even if something is true, we are supposed to act like it isn't to make God happy. That's delusion and self denial and it reminds me of a cult. Lucifer was kicked out of God's domain for fighting for his freedom and rights and rebelling against such a tyrant. He had to be kicked out because the dictator knows that he sells lies as truth and those who rebel against him will help to open other people's eyes.

Angels are slaves appearing very beautiful but hoping for the destruction of The Planet and eternal praising and worship of God in heaven, and Lucifer and The Demons are considered to be criminals against the dictatorship.
edit on 7-6-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
(sorry double post)
edit on 7-6-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Also:

'This forum is dedicated to the speculation and examination into conspiracies and scandals perpetrated or inspired by organized religions. This forum is not for the general discussion of religious topics.'

My speculation is that it would be in the "Conspiracies in Religion" forum....no?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Here's a very real take on it:

The Perfectly Possessed : Father Malachi Martin -

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

People who have alot of material wealth are considered successful, and the devils mechanism for seduction is material forms. Therefore is it no suprise successful people, educated or not align with satan.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Also Roger Morneau...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Foreshadow

Nope, this is the correct forum now.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join