It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do highly educated, succesfull people conciously choose to worship satan?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
What i do not understand is why highly educated people conciously choose for satan...

It is 'fact' (if you belief what the bible says) that satans time is over and that he is trying to seduce as many souls possible in his final struggle against God.

So why are these 'bright' people so stupid? Afterall they choose a brief period of 'happyness', fame, wealth or power over eternal life. Worse....to burn eternally.

Are these people so disappointed in life or with themselves that they do not ever want to live again?

I mean,...if you belief in the devil you must also belief in God. You always hear those who belief in the all seeing eye say that God doesn't excists. That you must find the god in yourself and much more of those lies...Lies....Because they themselves are well aware of who they ignore and say this to drag you down with them.

I can understand that a poor person or a person that has no real chance to become rich or succesful will take the offer by worshipping satan. But there are so many people with everything a person can wish for in life and still they willingly choose to serve the devil.

I refuse to belief that these people didn't read the small print in the contract that says they will burn in the end.

Do you understand my question...?

Please give me your thoughts about what motivation these already succesfull people might have.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Just out of curiousity, can you source a single successful person, who is in a position of extreme wealth or power who has publically admitted to being in a contract with the Devil?

Or is your question more metaphoric?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I would answer your question by posing another question: Why do highly educated, successfull people consciously choose to worship God?

Also:

'This forum is dedicated to the speculation and examination into conspiracies and scandals perpetrated or inspired by organized religions. This forum is not for the general discussion of religious topics.'

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Can you prove any of these people worship the devil or Satan? If I recall Satan is an Angel. Angel's have no free will of their own.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Lost people have a dead spirit and the flesh
rebels against God.It is easier to accept satanic
influences rather than obedience to God.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Where did you come up with successful people worship satan?

I know many successful people who don't worship satan.

Not everyone in the world who is successful is a lying stealing crook. Most did it the right way by hard work.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

To be honest I am not sure because these peolple never called me up and told me that they are about to join the church of satan.

But if i should belief what is happening at the skull and bones and the bohemian grove you can say that something sinister is going on there.

The people who are initiated there are succesfull and rich....or come from a rich and succesfull family. These people should have no reason at all to join societies like that.....if you'd ask me.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Yes you are correct many rich and famous are into satan!
If you have any god given ability to entertain and/or influence
people satan has an interest in you, he spends no effort on
commoners. He has much to offer if you are willing, but at a
price. He is known as the great deciever and his biggest lie is
that he doesnt exist. If you are of use to him he can offer you
all that is within this world but even all this cannot compare with
salvation!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I was looking for a forum where my question did fit in best. I hope the moderator can move my question to the proper forum..I am sorry.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I'd hoped you would understand that I didn't mean that ALL rich and succesfull people have joined the church of satan.

And do you think they will tell you if they did?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Are you a Christian original poster? If so i have an article for you to read.
www.beingjewish.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by zatara

I would answer your question by posing another question: Why do highly educated, successfull people consciously choose to worship God?

Also:

'This forum is dedicated to the speculation and examination into conspiracies and scandals perpetrated or inspired by organized religions. This forum is not for the general discussion of religious topics.'

To answer your first question...:

Because they cannot stand the everlasting heat...?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Jesus said give up wealth. Satan is the spirit of the air, the spirit of the world. The bible says live in the world but be not of it. Bible also says that Satan is our father, until we get saved or born again. That's why.

The world is evil, we are flesh covered demons, and by the grace of God we can escape it.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Some people of exceptional power or wealth have very selfish agendas. they tend to do whatever best prospers them, even when it is at the expense of others.

But I don't equate greed or selfishness with any kind of Luciferian agenda.

Of the three societies you listed, two are very exclusive and one is a laughable experiment in San Francisco that even the founder tried to distance himself from - ultimately shutting it down. Exclusivity tends to be held highly suspect by those who are not included.

So I guess I still fail to see the actual connection between wealth and Satanism or anything which would really apply to the occult.

I do, however, see the metaphor of wealth leading to uncharitable and inhumane behavior by many people who happen to posses it.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

Satan is actuality a tempter. It says in the Bible Satan is an angel. Therefore he does what G-D commands of him to do. Human's are more powerful then Angels. www.beingjewish.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
... Because... the knoweldge of satan .. Stands the test of time.. for with out the Knowledge of Satan .. Man .. would have never Known the true nature of Reality..
..Peace... I will see you throughout time..

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

If you just observe what is going on with world politics, media, music and normal indusrty you will notice that 'smart' people in these businesses are talking about stuff that leads to disaster for all nations.

The symbology that is covertly introduced by these people to the people directs to the all seeing eye.

This is not coincedence anymore.....some of these people are becoming bold and flash signs in public that insiders understand.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Smart people don't believe in god, and by extension don't believe in the debil -- let alone 'worship' him.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Very interesting thread,
also the answers are interesting, since they are from people who believe in religion(and existence of satan) and those who don't belive in religion and who associate satan worshiping with mad evil things.
Anyone is entitled to his opinion, no doubt about that,
but when it comes to using the "satan" concept/word in a discussion wouldn't it be good to define first what is Satan, and what Worshiping Satan means?
I don't pretend to know the answer, but i'm also amazed as so many use this word as if they truly knew what it really ment.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by ProdigalSon]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
For many 'christian' fundamentalists, opposition to the rather confused and self-contradictory 'christian' doctrines, is enough to classify such opponents as 'heretic', 'satanic' etc.

In the really sad and pathetic way of 'christian' demagogy 'bringing it all home', 'christians' stuff everything into their small pigeon-holes, and it's from there the whole debate is expected to take place.

I'm sorry to bring my own comments down to this epistemological level of sandbox arguing, but an answer could be, that rich and successful people ARE rich and successful, because they totally ignore the 'christian' concepts of 'god' and 'satan'. Alternatively consider these concepts as imbecile.

But go on and circle-argument. By not agreeing with 'christians' I have thus 'proved' my 'satanic' allegiance and can safely be discarded from the map.

And while we're at it, all this education only lead people astray. Reintroduce faith and prayer as guidelines with ot withour mnakind's consent. A few million dead or tortured is worth it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join