It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie Here but Longtime Lurker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Greetings all. I have been lurking on ATS for a few years now off and on, and lately I've been on quite a bit. I came acoss a thread on here when I was searching for stuf on Tarot cards.

I love the variety of subforums on here and I hope to contribute in a positive way to some of them. Thanks!

PS I really love some of the avatars on here and I hope to find a good one for me.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by natalie8

From one '8' to another - welcome! As a long time lurker I don't think I really need to say anything else, except...don't believe the truth

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I too enjoy the vast array of different sub topics contained on this site.

I learn something new every single day here.

Glad you could join us, and have fun!

-SES

Oh, and for your avatar... spend some time on it. Make it unique. Make it something that represents yourself. If can, draw it yourself!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Thanks for your replies. I want to start a thread but I need 20 posts. I'd better start contributing.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by natalie8

Hello there and welcome!

In regards to the 20 posts why not do the rounds of other introduction threads and say hello? You'll be up to 20 in no time!

See you around!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Great suggestion. I'll start now.

I'm so much better at this in person, weird, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hi! This is my first post as well - I've been lurking around these parts for ages and I find the intelligence of some of the people on here astounding. I don't know why I haven't posted anything before, I think it's because I feel intimidated by so many brilliant minds! Anyway, hope you enjoy it here as much as I do

new topics

top topics

join