It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody Catch this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I was listening to a man on the radio I forget his name but he does the ground zero radio station here in oregon. He was talking about the connection between movies and events in the world. Like the sweedish spiral in the sky over that one city... That aparently was in a movie back in the 1980's or 90's....

I know there was more but it was so long ago I can't remember...

So yeah let me know whatcha think...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
so where is the conspiracy in this? This really should be a thread starter.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What movie was it?? If this is true, then either the spiral thing was a prediction, an anticipated naturally occurring event, OR the spiral is a man-made well planned, premeditated event by TPTB or some other group that communicates through movies.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
so where is the conspiracy in this? This really should be a thread starter.

once more your on the hunt ,with your negitive self! putting down others because it does not fit your prosess ,and you say i like to stir stuff up ,Touche

Cheers!

heh i wont bother correcting my spelling

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
That's what was said... Was that the movies are premtive introductions to what most consider strange but it's really science. Like think about it.... All the movies about aliens, 2012, mind control, inception(I believe this to be sub-concious invasion)... Among many others...

MAYBE THEY ARE TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING, OR GET US USED TO THE STRANGE PHENOMINA OF THE UNIVERSE.

I found his name... The radio guy that delivered the information. He's also pointed me to many other things but I want to get down to a real relation between movie media and possible government influences.

Thats the conspiracy...

HE( if I remember right) believes that the sprial was created by a one of two things:
A Wormhole Generator
OR
Weather Control Device

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Theyarelying]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

I'm not on the hunt.... I just see something that sounds interesting as a title and check it out. but when I enter the thread it, for lack of a better word, sucks. This should be a reply to a thread not a thread starter itself. Do yourself a favor and don't talk to me anymore ok. Just enjoy that Alien tat that you got

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I honestly think there's no connection between movies and future events, but I could also be wrong. Would be interesting to see if there are other movies that showed an event before it happened. Then again unless it's a unknown naturally occurring we could say someone stole the idea from the movie.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I guess we'll see on 2012 lol. Look at all the movies. Or imagine zombies actually being a real sickness, scary but all this can ACTUALLY HAPPEN and might according to this... And by the way reign if you're going to keep following me around and just downing on all of my threads then I will report it to a staff member of some sort. I don't appriciate a rude debate so just mind your own business unless you have something of real interest.

link   
I guess we'll see on 2012 lol. Look at all the movies. Or imagine zombies actually being a real sickness, scary but all this can ACTUALLY HAPPEN and might according to this... And by the way reign if you're going to keep following me around and just downing on all of my threads then I will report it to a staff member of some sort. I don't appriciate a rude debate so just mind your own business unless you have something of real interest.

link   

top topics

join