It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloaked Triangle UFO? From 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Good evening ATS - I thought that I had shared this earlier with everyone but I found out just a second ago that for whatever reason I had not. So, without further adieu...

Back in November of 2008, I was working midnight shift at a factory where I assembled some medical parts with some kind of chemical "glue". This bit of info is probably irrelevant but might be as I will explain later.

So one day back on the 8th of November, '08, I woke from my slumber mid day to go to town with my mother. I was riding shotgun and while we drove to the local supermarket...I saw it...I think. From probably about a mile to three miles away was when I first saw it. It looked like a jet with a bright light under it and it was hovering. The closer I got, obviously the bigger it got, but it never moved. Eventually, we just about drove right underneath it.

From what I remember, it was pretty big...maybe about the size of three single prop planes (organized in a triangular formation). Under each point was a bright light shining down and from the center of the bottom of the UFO shined a dimmer light. It was completely outrageous. I've never seen anything like it! I saw it when it was still light enough out to not need headlights (like way before the time they tell you to turn them on "even thought you can still see"). I could see the actual outline of the UFO. I couldn't believe it...but then I asked my mom and she didn't see anything up close.
I don't know if I was hallucinating from just being woke up? I don't touch any sort of drug or alcohol...I have no other explanations. Then again, she was driving and that was her excuse. She was "too busy concentrating on the road" so she wasn;t paying attention. Ah, I feel like I am rambling but I don't want to miss any details.

This is an awful drawing I made that night. I didn't add the light in the center underneath (not sure why, now that I think about it)...but that's the main gist of what I explained...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34edf6945e90.jpg[/atsimg]

Any information or thoughts on my little experience - Please let me know!

edit to mention this: I realize that a few things in my account conflict with some of the things you will see in the picture. So...yeah. That's just fyi...What I actually typed here on ATS is more of what I remember than the picture. I think that pic was just drawn really quickly before work so I wouldn't forget the main idea. Apologies

edit 2: Dangit. Also forgot to bring up the "glue" we used. It was cyclohaxanone. Now, I remember reading up on it but I cannot recall if I read anything about hallucinations with it. We were in a closed environment with little to no venting. This stuff had some nasty fumes and I wouldn't doubt that prolonged exposure might be able to cause hallucinations? So, yeah...Just thought I'd add that. I think that's the last thing I need to edit in here.

[edit on 9/1/2010 by philosearcher]

[edit on 9/1/2010 by philosearcher]

join