It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have found proof that freemasons are behind mtv!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What? Are you kidding me? You might know a mason but you have no idea on what really goes on behind closed doors nor do the lower ranking Freemasons. I know at Freemasons meetings (low ranking) that money in envelopes with names on it gets shuffled under the table. And TED TURNER is a high ranking mason watch Larry King Live while Clinton is on stage and before they go live listen to what he tells Clinton and about Ted Turner. He is no Christian. And it's true that they all aren't satan worshipers but as they climb the ladder of ranks they will be satan worshipers. Do you know they believe Lucifer is the light bearer? The sun of the morning! They believe if it wasn't for satan that the humans would have been bonded as slaves by God so they thank him for giving Adam & Eve the fruit of knowledge. Look here is something you can apply to everything that starts out as good and for God and ends in power and satan. Threw out history it repeats it self and to this day it still hasn't changed. Example the Knights Templars started with good intentions giving people safe trip to Israel with there gold and items and later become so wealthy and corrupt. Babylon started good by gathering its people and making first civilization, laws, courts, and all ideas to enhance the people they did they were so advanced that today we still haven't met there level of understanding but they became so powerful they conquered the whole world then built the tower to fight God, Even look at us America started with good with God as power and wealth came the people started pushing God out and today which was a nation of Christianity has become a nation of love itself. And at everyone one these powers they eventually all get crushed. The power of good is stronger then the power of evil. I would equal it to a battery positive creates the power while the negative withdraws the power. For everyone who's reading this a word of advise: be sure not to make any assumptions take in everything you hear and that means actually hearing what is said as we know most listen but don't hear a word. So take in everything you hear then go do your own research go find the truth for yourself because people have agendas there idea might have some truth to it but all they are doing is building evidence to fit there theory. Just like the Darwinian theory. After you research this theory you will be angry on how is this being taught to our children as the creation of life, which then your eyes will be opened to acknowledge that these people have there hands in every part of our lives which why so many Americans are under mind control. Look up MK-Ultra. They are at the least 30 years more advanced then we know of.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Wow give yourself a high five In the face

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Babylons500
Except no Masonic ritual deals with "spirits of hell."

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Babylons500
If you find a picture of the building prior to MTV moving in there it never had the Masonic sign up it was out up after MTV moved in.

That would be awesome if you could find and show us all a picture of that. Since you are wrong, I think it would be incredible. I think I will go do the Satan summoning ritual so he and I can hang out. He has been really busy helping Obama lately, he just doesn't have time for his old buddies.

As long as you enjoy spreading your fertilizer, I guess it's all good.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

And TED TURNER is a high ranking mason watch Larry King Live while Clinton is on stage and before they go live listen to what he tells Clinton and about Ted Turner. He is no Christian.

Really? So what lodge did Ted join? Him being an Atheist makes me think that you have no clue at all what you are talking about. I think you should take your own advice. Study up on what masonry is, what you have to be in order to join, and most importantly, What constitutes a "high level" mason.

I'm just glad school starts soon.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Babylons500
Well, what do you define as "lower ranking Freemasons"? Why is that you think you, as a non-member, you know more than actual members? Are you saying you're smarter or more clever to have found this uber secret information? Or are you saying that being "lower ranking Freemasons" that we are incapable of knowing somehow? Please explain your illogical statement because following your logic, you as a non-member would be lower of the information ladder than we fabled "lower ranking Freemasons."

I know at Freemasons meetings (low ranking) that money in envelopes with names on it gets shuffled under the table.

No you don't. You believe this. There's a difference.

And TED TURNER is a high ranking mason watch Larry King Live while Clinton is on stage and before they go live listen to what he tells Clinton and about Ted Turner.

Is he now? How do you know this?

And it's true that they all aren't satan worshipers but as they climb the ladder of ranks they will be satan worshipers.

Incorrect. I have climbed the Masonic ladder and I have yet to see anything tied to Satan or the worship of Satan.

They believe if it wasn't for satan that the humans would have been bonded as slaves by God so they thank him for giving Adam & Eve the fruit of knowledge.

Where are you getting this nonsense.

Even look at us America started with good with God as power and wealth came the people started pushing God out and today which was a nation of Christianity has become a nation of love itself.

Except America was never a Christian nation. We had citizens from various faiths and there was no national religion established (in fact they were against such things).
edit on 9-8-2014 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

a reply to: electropop

No the reason MTV moved into that building was because the mason had been doing rituals there and had brought up the spirits of hell and they know how music has affect on the mind and soul so bringing MTV there was so they can do the rituals for every recorded album made. If you find a picture of the building prior to MTV moving in there it never had the Masonic sign up it was out up after MTV moved in.

This isn't THAT MTV. This is MTV Canada. Read the post in the link and educate yourself

Fitz

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Just for the sake of discussion, the logo for the show that helped to popularize "Grunge" Movement of the 90's.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Wow, the Trinitarian Christian All Seeing Eye, how odd...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I've always thought her (the eye) as a very lovely reminder of how we all all being watched over by the creator.

I'm sure I'll get flack for that somewhere down the line, but thank you for expanding my knowledge on it's origin.

edit on 8/10/14 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting/clarity

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I've always thought her (the eye) as a very lovely reminder of how we all all being watched over by the creator.

That is what is explained during the Master Mason lecture:

...yet that All Seeing Eye whom the Sun, Moon and Stars obey, and under whose watchful care even the comets perform their stupendous revolutions, penetrates the inmost recesses of the human Heart, and will judge us according to our merits.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

That's amazingly beautiful.
Thank you for continuing to shed Beautiful Light in dark places.

edit on 8/10/14 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting, again - practice makes perfect

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

That's amazingly beautiful.
Thank you for continuing to shed Beautiful Light in dark places.

I am trying to recall catechism so I can finish MM this month...just tough for me

cannot wait to see if the MM lecture is even more impressive than FC

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

The first part is more of a story and this is my favorite lecture.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Owning mtv would be a very good way to sway the youth of america, and brainwash people who love music.
edit on 23-9-2014 by pritchett3242 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pritchett3242

There hasn't been music on Music Television in more than 20 years…

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshNorton
Josh! Good to see you on here!!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshNorton

Welcome back Brother Fnord.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The Masons are behind everything.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ticonderoga
This seems in stark contrast to your other posts. Could you please elaborate on this instead of a one-line response?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join